Suski Chevrolet Buick

(5.0) 2 Reviews

8700 Main St, Birch Run, MI 48415

Jason Wending and Troy are the best!

by from Birch Run, Mi |

Jason Wendling and Troy (don't have last name) were absolutely awesome. The whole experience was great. I have been buying cars for a lot of years (33 vehicles) and this was by far the best experience. They dealt with me in a very courteous manner and met most of my demands like professionals. They even pulled a vehicle from another dealership to get me exactly what I needed. When the vehicle arrived from the other dealership, there were 2 small dents on the passenger door. Jason was very apologetic and told me this isn't the way they do business. Jason and Troy both worked with me, got their dent/scratch guy on it the following week and even let me take a loner while my Camaro was being taken care of. My daughter turns 16 in the not too distant future and I will be buying from here. From this point forward Suski has me sold. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

class act dealership

by from holly mi |

Wow, bought a truck from Suski one day later was involved in an accident. Suski covered the deductible gave me a free loaner and completely put my mind at ease . Between Dave in sales and Bill in collision, I was completely taken care of. I am so glad I purchased through Suski. They left such an impression my parents will be buying their next vehicle through Suski.