Bill Dodge BMW Infiniti

5 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

Used 207-729-6653

What a pleasure!!

by from Sebago, ME |

I purchase a used vehicle from your establishment this week. Ryan Boyd was my salesman and Damian was the the sales guy who worked out our loan. What an amazing team. We will definitely be back. The whole experience was great and you have gained new customers for the future. These guys went above and beyond, which is NOT typical this day in age. Thanks again.

A satisfied customer

by from Southern Maine |

Second car i have bought from bill dodge. Good price for a used vehicle-looks and runs brand new. Very accommodating and seemingly cared about more than just making a sale. Joe Thibodeau worked with me after hours and did everything he could to help. Will definately be looking at bill dodge westbrook, maine before anyone else for the next one. Thanks again Joe Thibodeau!

Professional and Consultative Buying Experience

by from Standish, Maine |

Our sales consultant, Ryan Boyd, was very knowledgeable and professional. He did a wonderful job listening to our wants and needs and recommending cars to match. After working with us patiently for nearly 8 hours, Ryan was able to offer us the car we wanted within our price range. The Bill Dodge sales and finance teams were very courteous and focused on customer satisfaction. We would highly recommend visiting Bill Dodge when looking for your next car. Phil and Jenn Profenno

Great experience

by from Scarborough, ME |

Just purchased a used Explorer Eddie Bauer from Bill Dodge; had a great experience. Corresponded extensively via email with Brandon Chase and he was very patient and thorough. They were able to set me up with financing that fit my budget and we're looking forward to dealing with them in the future.

New Car Owner

by from Westbrook Maine |

We recently went new car shopping. Thanks to Cliff Chase , it became a pleasant experience. He was more than helpful and answered all our numerous questions. He was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the car .

Great experienced with purchase of used Cherokee

by from York, Maine |

The experience was one which changed my view of the used card auto business. From the first call until the deal was closed each of the members of the team I interacted with were customer focused. Michael, Mark and the office Mgr Dave in the wholesale division were all top notch and trustworthy honest in their communications. Provided good detail on the condition of the vehicle which allowed us to work out a deal in which both parties won. Thanks for the great service and future refferals and business will be coming your way as a result.

very good experience

by from Portland Maine |

Overall purchase process was very easy and efficient. Very happy with Joe.

Excellent service

by from westbrook maine |

I went in and was looking for. A newer car and Matt Ross came out and talked to me and with his great hard effort and amazing people skills I got a car that I wanted and could afford. I also felt that Matt Ross wanted to help me and didn't just want my money. I would definitely recommend Bill Dodge Auto Group of Westbrook to anyone I know. And I always tell them to talk to Matt.

Couldn't be better!!

by from Providence, RI |

I just bought an BMW X3 from Bill Dodge. It was a seamless internet transaction. Excellent pricing, trade-in and no haggling. Wow. Very different from a lot of dealers. Brittney, the sales person, was great!!! Each and every step of the way she was attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. Truly a terrific buying experience!!!

Buying a new car.(Sales professional) John Bolling

by from Westbrook Maine |

I was referred to John Bolling from my mechanic. I bought a car from him several years ago and traded in that same car today. He went out of his way to get the perfect car for my wife He took the time to show us every car on the lot, within our price range, until we came to the one that we thought was ideal. He made the buying experience pleasurable instead of stressful! I also should state that the entire dealership was the most professional I have ever seen. .