Bill Dodge BMW Infiniti

5 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

Used 207-729-6653

Best Sales Experience

by from Bangor, ME |

I bought an Infiniti Q40 from Kyle Mullins back in April. He helped educate me on the products that were available, which enabled me to come to my own decision in the car buying process. I never felt pressured and he provided excellent service. I left Bill Dodge confident I bought the right car and happy that I got to work with Kyle. I will definitely buy my next vehicles from him!

New BMW diesel SportWagon

by from North Yarmouth, ME |

Nathan was the best. Great experience at Bill Dodge BMW. Will definitely recommend!!!

Great Experience at Bill Dodge BMW

by from Alna, Maine |

Very nice car. Looking forward to ownership. Nathan was fantastic, and was very helpful throughout the whole process.

Great Experience

by from Scarborough, ME |

Nathan was awesome to work with. I found him to be highly professional and very engaging. I learned more from him in the time I was with him than I did with another I had been working with. He is highly knowledgeable and he would have would definitely bring me back to BMW in the future. I hope he stays! A great client advisor to have so do what you need to keep him!

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Brunswick,Me |

We test drove and looked at many new vehicles. We were trading our old BMW and Nathan went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle. He found us a vehicle out of state that was above and beyond what we expected!! We were so satisfied with the process that we are buying another vehicle for our son the same week. Thanks Again Nathan!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Saco, ME |

Traded in an older BMW for a new one on Black Friday. Nathan, our sales rep, was incredibly friendly and attentive to our needs. He was genuinely interested in our needs and helped us to find the perfect car. He was a pleasure to work with and made our car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Thanks Nathan

What a pleasure!!

by from Sebago, ME |

I purchase a used vehicle from your establishment this week. Ryan Boyd was my salesman and Damian was the the sales guy who worked out our loan. What an amazing team. We will definitely be back. The whole experience was great and you have gained new customers for the future. These guys went above and beyond, which is NOT typical this day in age. Thanks again.

A satisfied customer

by from Southern Maine |

Second car i have bought from bill dodge. Good price for a used vehicle-looks and runs brand new. Very accommodating and seemingly cared about more than just making a sale. Joe Thibodeau worked with me after hours and did everything he could to help. Will definately be looking at bill dodge westbrook, maine before anyone else for the next one. Thanks again Joe Thibodeau!

Professional and Consultative Buying Experience

by from Standish, Maine |

Our sales consultant, Ryan Boyd, was very knowledgeable and professional. He did a wonderful job listening to our wants and needs and recommending cars to match. After working with us patiently for nearly 8 hours, Ryan was able to offer us the car we wanted within our price range. The Bill Dodge sales and finance teams were very courteous and focused on customer satisfaction. We would highly recommend visiting Bill Dodge when looking for your next car. Phil and Jenn Profenno

Great experience

by from Scarborough, ME |

Just purchased a used Explorer Eddie Bauer from Bill Dodge; had a great experience. Corresponded extensively via email with Brandon Chase and he was very patient and thorough. They were able to set me up with financing that fit my budget and we're looking forward to dealing with them in the future.