Lima Auto Mall

2200 N Cable Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-229-4823 New888-229-4823
Used 888-229-5946 Used888-229-5946
Service 877-660-8802 Service 877-660-8802

For 100 years. Your friends in the car business; Right on the corner, and ALWAYS right on price!

Friendly, helpful employees. Great price.

by from Chicago, IL |

I had been searching for a particular used car (make, model, color, features, etc.) for a while. A car with the exact features I was looking for showed up on my Autotrader.com search from Lima Auto Mall on a Friday after hours. Not only was it exactly what I was looking for, but it was also priced about $500 lower than other similar cars I had found, including a local one in a color I didn't like as much with 4000 more miles on it. I sent an e-mail inquiry, not expecting to hear back until at least the next business day, but was surprised to get a response right away (again, this was after closing time on a Friday night). Dave Osbon and I communicated effectively over e-mail several times over the weekend and by Monday morning had agreed upon a selling price and financing. I live 240 miles away, so I needed to make sure everything was set before making this long drive. When I got there the only surprise was that they had actually managed to get me an even lower finance rate than we had previously agreed upon, so it was a pleasant surprise. The car was lacking a front license plate bracket (needed in my home state), so I was again pleasantly surprised when they offered to buy one and have it sent to me free of charge. It would have been easy to say this wasn't included and try to charge me the $15 suggested retail price for it, plus shipping, but they didn't. The car was in perfect shape, just as described, and I love it. They have called and e-mailed a couple of times to make sure that I am still 100% satisfied, which I am.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

March 13, 2013

Thank you for your business. I'm glad we were able to provide to you, the kind of exceptional experience that we strive for with every customer. Dave is one of our newest employees and has already shown a strong passion for great customer service and works hard to make sure they have all the information they need to make an informed purchase decision. Our non-commissioned staff really focuses on making sure you get the right car, rather than focusing on dollars. Its created a very relaxed environment both for the staff as well as the customer and we've seen tremendous results from it. It just goes to show you that no matter how far away you live, great customer service and a great deal can be attained when working with the right people. We appreciate your business very much and hopefully we will be able to serve all of your future vehicle needs as well. Thank you.

Excellent service department!

by from Lima, OH |

Had a great experience with the service department, they went over and beyond the expectations of what was needed. Had great customer skills. I appreciated the thorough check on my cars care. I liked the fact that I felt like they cared about my cars future care. As well as you can tell they care about their customers overall safety. I had over heard a service dept. Team member discussing the safety of a customer and it showed he really cared. Good job.

Excellent

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

Traded vehicle for a new 2016 Equinox. Rob Crist was very courteous and helpful completing the transaction.

vehicle service

by from Lima, Ohio |

Quality service as always! The customer service is the best that I have ever experienced. I will always do my car buying and services there! I have recommended The Lima Auto Mall to a few friends and family, some have purchased cars there and they were very pleased with the service they received.

by from Lima, Oh |

We just purchased our Cadillac SRX from the Lima Auto Mall and Steve Morrison. Steve was very knowledgeable about the Cadillac and very pleasant and easy to deal with. We would highly recommend this salesman and this dealership!

great used vehicle purchase

by from Muncie IN |

Just purchased an used Honda Ridgeline (12/28/15). We drove 2 hours to test drive the vehicle. Rick Jones was knowledgeable about the vehicle, its history and previous owner. There was no pressure, gimmicks, scams or anything of the sort. The entire purchase process was detailed at every step; they went beyond to ensure our comfort and understanding of all terms. The asking price was well below market value (according to independent sources), and I had a firm understanding of the market, so I did not attempt to negotiate on it. However, the sales manager Ryan Swaney did work with us on our trade-in value. We left there feeling satisfied and happy with our purchase; presumably a fair deal for both sides.

easy hassel free experience

by from Oawood OH |

Just wanting to say that I would recommend Lima Auto Mall for anyone looking to buy a great vehicle. Mike "Z" was a great sales person, he didn't pressure us in any way shape or form. He was very straightforward in his answers to any questions we asked. I feel the entire team there went above and beyond to make the sale happen as painlessly as possible. Once again I would like to thank Mike for a job well done!

Excellent to work with everyone.

by from Mount Pleasant, PA |

We were very happy with our experience at Lima Auto Mall. We had good salesman who worked and got things done and took the time with us. Also, the finance guy was wonderful explaining everything to us and working with us. Excellent place to go and buy your next car. Our experience was exceptional since we drove 5 hours each way to pick up our new Corvette and they were very nice not making us put a down payment before we came to pick it up. I can't say enough about them.......Excellent

Friendly and Helpful

by from Lima, OH |

Just got a new job and thought I would see how things would go credit wise so I would know what to work on in the next few months. Aaron was great in treating me like I had money in hand and a great credit score. Then he made things work and boom I am driving a car off the lot with zero down.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Lima, Ohio |

Stopped in the dealership just to see what was available. Salesman was very friendly and welcoming but not pushy. I had a couple different vehicles in mind and after stopping at a few dealerships, decided to go with Lima Auto Mall. They had the vehicle I wanted at a competitive price. Every employee that we encountered was very friendly and offered assistance. From the beginning of the transaction to the very end I was pleased with the service I received. I would recommend this dealership.