Fuccillo Chevrolet of Adams

New 888-617-5778
Used 888-627-0191
Service 888-286-7061

It's Huge!

Great Service! Awesome people!

by from Adams, NY |

They always do a good job in finding out what is wrong with my vehicle and identifying what is important to take care of to alleviate cost/expenses.

April 17, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for sharing us your wonderful review about our dealership. It is reassuring to know that our service department provided you with a great service experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident that you made the right decision of coming here. Don't hesitate to stop in if you have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM

Good service personel, Very nice facility

by from Adams, N.Y. |

could not fix original diagnosed problem, so GM and Fuccillo's went the extra mile and replaced entire transmission. I thought that was very good.

Service Appointment

by from Adams NY |

I found the service to be outstanding and will no doubt schedule more appointments as needed in the future. The receptionist was very professional and a definite asset to customer service.

August 30, 2015

Eugene, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Reasonably priced service

by from Adams, NY |

Good Work by service personnel, clean facility to wait, used dealership coupon so very reasonably priced. Staff were friendly and helpful.

August 22, 2015

Susan, thank you for using our service department. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Nice place. Well kept

by from Adams New York |

Salesman Ryan was very helpful and worked well with us especially my grandson who recommended we do business with them

August 22, 2015

Charles, thank you for leaving us this great review and congrats on your purchase! We are very happy to hear that Ryan could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Cruze

by from Adams, new york |

Very good help trying to find the exact thing I want and getting want I wanted for my trade in

August 14, 2015

Lindsie, congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to help you out. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Great experience

by from Syracuse, New York |

I found the car I wanted on-line. Called and was transferred to Ryan Brady. He was extremly helpful, answered all my questions in a timely fashion and worked to get us in the dollar amount we were looking for. Within a week was able to pick up the car on the Saturday my son would be home from college (as this was his first "new" car). All paperwork was ready to be signed. Ryan took my son to fill the gas tank. And we were off. Couldn't of asked for a better experience. Except maybe a new flat screen TV or something. We were a little disappointed that being this was the location of the "HUGE" man himself that when my son was buying his very first brand new car there was no big incentive promotion going on. Here's your new flat screen tv, your cruise ticket, etc... there was nothing. Oh wait we did get offered a KEY CHAIN. But other than that we were very pleased with Ryan Brady.

August 10, 2015

Gerald - On behalf of Fuccillo Chevrolet of Adams, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Ryan is a valued member of our team and it's a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchase. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Great service!!

by from Adams, NY |

Chevy Tahoe was in for an oil change and check engine light. Worked from start to finish with Erin and everything went great!! She made sure everything was done correctly and we were contacted when vehicle was ready for pick up. Thank you Erin for making this easy!!!

July 29, 2015

Jamie, thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Erin could make your service experience smooth and easy. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

What can we do to have your business?

by from Adams,NY |

My husband and I have been into hundreds of dealerships and never have been treated with such a high quality of ethical value like at Fuccillo Cheverolet/ Buick in Adams, NY. We were not looking to buy a new vehicle nor were we pressured at any moment into buying. The sales professional, Andy Ashcraft, whom we spoke with was the most professional, educating, and driven car salesman who definitely earns the title of sales professional. We had our two children with us, eight and six years old, they were even treated like they mattered by both Andy and the staff of Fuccillo Chevrolet/Buick. The inside of the building was the cleanest and well kept facility we have ever been in. On all our adventures to car dealerships have we ever heard, "What will it take for us to have your business?" After speaking with Andy Ashcraft, we went home with the information we had we recieved and talked for hours over everything. We realized in a ten year period we had spent well over the value of three brand new vehicles on used vehicles we put every dime into just to make them survive another day. We decided to put the statement "What will it take for us to have your business?" to use and see how much they truly want our business. In saying that, if you are afraid because of payments keep this statement close to you, "What will it take for us to have your business?" I look forward to writing a review on the buying process. So stop by Fuccillo Cheverolet /Buick and see what Andy Ashcraft can do for you!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Andy's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you again! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Knowledgable/personable sales represenative

by from Adams ny |

My wife and I were treated very well by our sales professional, whose knowledge of the vehicle was quite vast and immediately impressed me. We were treated with respect and I felt comfortable in this dealers "environment ". Which I had not expected and was pleasantly surprised.

July 1, 2015

Hello Jason and thank you for your feedback. Congrats on your purchase! Our customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again and make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the good service deals! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037

Great Service! Awesome Sales Professionals!

by from Carthage, NY |

We were simply visiting dealerships to add a new or used vehicle. Fuccillo Chevy was being announced on the radio so we took that drive to check their stock. We had a particular vehicle in mind already and were not picky on used or new. The crew at the entrance was very welcoming and gave us the room to look around with no pressure. The entire process once we decided on a truck was lenthy, as is with purchasing a vehicle, but Andy and Jeremy where patient and provided us with all the information needed to finish up our purchase. We have definitely referred co-warkers to this location because of the great service and quality vehicle we recieved. Thanks!!

July 6, 2015

Leticia, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of our dealership and for your referrals! We couldn't be happier that Andy and Jeremy were there to provide you with such exceptional service. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Enjoy your purchase! Sincerely, Dave Currier - GM (800) 235-8037