McNeill Chevrolet

Service 866-692-7573

We're Putting the Fun Back into Car Buying

Team Excellence

by from Swanton, Ohio |

Todd Thober and the McNeill team were awesome to work with. Everyone from sales to service have been extremely helpful and enjoyable to work with. This is a great, trustworthy team to work with when making such an important purchase. I highly recommend this team and will continue to use them for service and future purchases.

August 6, 2014

Shannon, thank you for putting your trust in us with your vehicle purchase and maintenance! Our priority is our customers and to build life long relationships. If you are ever in need of anything; we are just a phone call away. Again, thank you and we appreciate you!

Fantastic Dealership that takes care of you

by from Maumee, Ohio |

My wife and I purchased a Equinox from Todd Thober from McNeil's dealership in Swanton Ohio. The biggest thing that stood out to us was not being pressured by the salesman. We felt at home, and the options were put in front of us to choose what was right for us. We couldn't be happier. The buying and financing went smoothly without a hitch. Rick & Tina

August 6, 2014

Rick and Tina, I am thrilled to hear about your buying experience you had with Todd and the rest of the McNeill Chevy Buick Team! We truly appreciate you both and are pleased to hear you are enjoying your New Equinox!

Great sales even better service

by from Napoleon, Oh |

We have bought most of our vehicles from McNeill Chevrolet and have been pleased every time. We drive past 3 other GM dealers to deal with McNeill. The sales people are great and if they don't have what we are after in stock they will find it. The service department is great to deal with and I have never had anything but good experiences with them.

July 28, 2014

Wayne, thank you! As the Customer Relations Manager and on behalf of the McNeill Team; we appreciate you and your trust in us with your vehicle sales and servicing! If there is anything we can do for you now or in the future, please contact us.

by from Maumee, Ohio |

My sales person Mindy Mason, was knowledgeable of the Equinoxgave me a price and stayed in touch with me while I was still shopping for a vehicle. She located the exact vehicle we requested.Excellant experiance.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your purchase! We are glad to hear your experience with Mindy and McNeill Chevrolet Buick was excellent. We appreciate you; and hope you enjoy your New 2014 Equinox!

McNeill provides comfort and service

by from Tecumseh, Michigan |

Everyone at McNeill Chevrolet was extremely kind and helpful during our recent 2014 Chevy Cruze purchase. There was a slight vibration noise under the hood in the first few weeks that was quickly diagnosed and repaired. McNeill takes the time to make you comfortable with your purchase.

June 24, 2014

Linda, Thank You for your recent purchase! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your New 2014 Chevy Cruze; and the vibration you were experiencing was promptly resolved. We appreciate you and your business. Yours Truly, McNeill Chevrolet Buick

Very Good Service

by from Toledo Ohio |

I did not purchase my 2010 Chevrolet Impala from McNeill,but I wish I had!!! Service is EXCELLANT and everyone is very kind! I WILL BE BACK!!!!

March 25, 2014

Donna, Thank you for your comment. We appreciate your business now and also in the future!