Casey's Frontier Chevrolet

2350 Cookeville Hwy, Livingston, TN 38570

New 888-242-6156
Used 877-438-7840
Service 888-768-2647

The Dealership in the middle of the Cow Pasture where everybody drives!

They were great!

by from Cookeville |

I've been to 5 dealerships in the last week trying to buy a car. I was told that I had to have a co-signer or large down payment everywhere else I went and the other dealers were rude. I heard that Casey's had guaranteed financing so I gave them a try. They treated me right and I was able to buy a car without a co-signer and large down payment. I got a good price and I'm a happy customer.

December 17, 2012

I am so pleased that we were able to earn your business! Your sales person Harold enjoyed helping you and looks forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Customer service is a priority to us! Thanks again from all of us at Casey's Frontier Chevrolet!

terrible place to deal

by from deer lodge,tennessee |

i use to be a steady customer,after the deal a couple years ago,i would'nt buy a vehicle here if they had a buy on get one free sale,got beat out of my trade and paid way to much for the ford ranger i purchased which had been damaged and wasn't told about,if any one has any sense they'll stay away from this place,there salesman are slick they'll tell you anything to get a trade from someone.

May 8, 2014

We always regret to hear of such an experience. We always hope that someone is clearly and totally informed of the vehicle they are purchasing and we do our best to impart that knowledge. Unfortunately two years later after the purchase makes it difficult for us to rectify anything. Another mention is on a daily basis our sales staff go through training sessions not only through in house management, but though GM. Professionalism matched by authentic and honest salesmanship are and will continue to be an ongoing effort with all the sales staff. Unfortunately we can't please everyone and also unfortunately, vehicles are fallible. It's the wish that when such an issue comes up, it immediately comes to our attention. We are in the business of having all of our customers leaving happily and coming back. It is lofty effort, but it is our mission.

Great, Professional, & Friendly Service

by from Cookeville |

My mother-in-law was looking for a new car. She had a new Grandson on the way a needed something safe and dependable. I recommended Casey's and we went over the weekend. A big thanks to Cherisse Sells and everyone that helped our car buying experience the best ever. We got a great deal. Cherisse also got my mother a great rate and hook it up with AllState Insurance. One stop shop. My mother-in-law loves their service department as well. She asks all kinds of questions and they were very informative and patient with her. I recommend you take the time and visit when buying your next car.

May 8, 2014

We are so grateful and elated to hear of such an experience!! We wish to emulate this with every customer that crosses our doors!! Much thanks for the high reviews!!

not too happy

by from cookeville, tn |

I contacted the dealer by email, I did receive prompt service on inquiry but when I went to the dealership I was told the car I had explicitly was going there to drive had been bought by a wholesale company the night before and then the salesman proceeded to show me a vehicle that was not worth the gas money it took to drive there. The salesman was polite and did try to help but didn't go out of his way.

April 22, 2014

I wanted to pass along my greatest apology about your experience. I do believe the vehicle that was sold prior to your arrival was quickly snatched up as it was priced very low. We would love to be able to sell the exact vehicle of interest to everyone interested, but we will sell a car or truck to the first person who is ready to buy. My only thought why the sales person didn't persist is because they got a clear perception that you might have been at the dealership with that one car in mind. The day of high pressure sales is truly over and our sales staff will not aggravate customers just to get a sale. I was happy to hear that the salesperson you dealt with was polite and he did attempt to show a vehicle that was of similar value. It does often occur that someone comes to the dealership wanting an advertised vehicle and it has sold moments before their arrival. It is our wish to be able provide every customer with their desired vehicle, giving them an unbeatable deal and giving the best service possible. When we receive a review like this, it makes us more aware and ever resilient towards improving each and every customer's experience in the future. Thank you so much for your comments and please keep us in mind for any future purchases. We promise to go above and beyond to show that we are not only here for car sales, but to exceed everybody's customer service needs.

Great Service, very helpful service department

by from Livingston,TN |

I had a problem with the traction control. It took the service department awhile to find and correct this problem but they were diligent in their efforts. They were courteous and very nice to me in the process. Just an overall knowledgeable crew( Doug, Tim, Jason and Daniel). They did their job very well and put the customer first. Thanks

October 11, 2013

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you allowing us to work on your vehicle and look forward to assisting with all of your automotive needs in the future!

Horrible Experience!

by from Crossville, TN |

We bought a used vehicle form Casey's in late April. We finally just got our vehicle back after 6 1/2 weeks of repairs to the transmission. The mangement staff was very unsympathetic and rude. We were given excuse after excuse and after the dealership was contacted by our attorney we were finally given it back. It still does not run smoothly and we had taken the vehicle down there with a full tank of gas and soon after leaving this evening the low fuel light came on. We feel extremely taken advantage of and the only good part of this experience is the relief of not ever having to go back.

Average Service and Deal

by from Baxter, TN |

The buying process was average as Casey's did meet our interest rate and no penalty prepayment requirements. The paperwork was not completed during the closing as someone forget to have us sign the "Certified Used Car" form and did not notify me until the middle of the week. I was told someone would meet me in Cookeville to get the paperwork signed since I live in Baxter. It did not happen, so I wound driving to Livingston to sign the form. This is a problem since my wife and I will be traveling long distance in the coming week and will not have the appropriate "Certified" information in case of some difficulties are encountered on the trip. I was told someone was on vacation that normally takes care of that and it might not received it in time. That is unaccetable customer service. Usually, in business we cross train for situations like that. Additonally, the vehicle was given to us at the dealer with no fuel. Within 4 miles the low fuel indicator alerted of us the situation. Again, poor customer service. Before we were given the vehicle, we were told that they would take it into the shop and clean it up. They left trash inside along with some coins and cigarette butts in the pickup bed. The apholstery was neither vacuumed or cleaned. Again, commitment without follow through.

July 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and your input helps us know where to improve. We apologize for any inconvenience we caused you and we will gladly re-clean your vehicle and although we don't typically put fuel in used vehicles we will gladly give you some gas. Should there be any other concerns, please do not hesitate to give me a call. Thanks! Cherisse 931-823-1255

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Jamestown,,tn. |

Unbelieveable bad experience. They must have thought my wife was a complete dumb a--. Thank goodness she left before she bought anything. They tried to sell her something she didnt want and are full of lies. They stood around behind her back laughing at her. Stay away from this f rated dealer. It should be closed down by the better business .

March 11, 2013

We are so sorry that you were unhappy with your experience at our dealership and please contact Cherisse at 823-1255 to discuss what I believe is a misunderstanding. If we cannot get your desired vehicle financed due to mileage or bank limitations, we always provide a different option. Although we may have laughed while you were here, it was not at you. We want to sell you a car and make your experience so good that you keep coming back!

Great Dealership!

by from Cookeville, TN |

Casey Frontier Chevrolet made me a great deal on a good vehicle. They got my payment where I needed it with a good interest rate and traded me out of my old clunker. My sales person was very easy to work with and the dealership is very easy to find. I will be recommending my friends to this dealership and I this is the only dealership I will be going back to in the future.

March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and a great review! We look forward to assisting you in the future with all of your vehicle needs!

bad experience

by from livingston |

This is a very mis leading dealership. We was lied to and put thru the burner with these ppl mikey d and the finance manager. Sad thing is we was looking to buy another vehicle soon a truck and will def go to carlen Chevrolet.