Birdnow Chevrolet Monona

Service 866-984-3446

Your EZ Chevrolet Dealership In Northeast Iowa, Friendly, Local, Connected

Accommodating - attentive

by from Prairie du Chien WI 53821 |

Went in one day to have a recall matter attended to and mentioned I might be interested in finding out trade value of my car. An appointment was made with Kyle to meet next day. He was very attentive and professional. I did not not intend to buy a car that same day, but ended up doing so, getting a car and price that I am very happy. While there I also relayed a matter that had not been handled entirely satisfactory when I first contacted their service department on the a recall matter. The general manager was very prompt in attending to the matter. I reminded them that several years ago my first experience was not as positive; as I found out later I had been sold a car with tires that actually presented a safety issue. This time around I came out feeling good and pleased with service.

Good job, very easy to work with.

by from Garnavillo, IA |

Overall was very satisfied with everything. The salesman took the time to explain everything to me and hook up to radio and OnStar. The inside was spotless, but I felt the outside could have been a little cleaner. Apparently, they had to take it else wear to have an extra put in for me and didn't total clean the underneath and outside before I picked it up. It wasn't bad, Not a big deal, but was a little disappointed in that, it's probably something only a women would notice! In the above, in Facilities, I couldn't put the stars in, but I was trying to put in 5 stars Excellent , but on mt iPad it kept taking out my stars.

February 4, 2015

Bonnie we are happy you were satisfied with everything. Kyle is a wonderful Salesman and always takes the time to go over all details and also address any concerns before, during or after the sale. We look forward to helping you with your service needs.

great service, great Staff!!

by from Independence,Independence |

I bought a 2015 Chevy Malibu. Kyle was my salesman. He was just a wonderful guy, he was very friendly and really knowledgeable. It was good to be at a dealership that knows there cars. He was not pushy. I have to say that this is the first dealership I've been to in many years that I did not feel pushed to buy a vehicle. All the staff was so nice and welcoming. Thank you Kyle and the staff for helping me find and purchase the right car!!!

February 3, 2015

Thank you for your Business Kim and we appreciate you making the trip up to purchase from us!

Great Service

by from Lansing, Iowa |

Kyle Deegan is great to deal with. He is a salesman who is a people person and will help you as much as he can. After I bought the car, he would come to my house and even pick it up to take it for a service while loaning me a great loaner car. Dent repair was amazing and they also did this for free. It looks like a BRAND new car and they stood by their word. I would recommend them to friends and family.

February 3, 2015

Kyle is a great salesman and we are glad that you get to take advantage of our free loaner car service. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond before, during and after the sale. We look forward to helping you out with all of your service needs. Thank you!

Application process

by from Postville, Ia. 52162 |

Birdnow was the best in treating us like we were a real somebody when we went on the premises. They left us alone to look around at their vehicles when we asked them to. They took our application and found us the lowest interest rate. They kept our payments within our budget. They even upped my trade-in when I asked them if they could do a little better. We were treated with the utmost respect. I will shop there again when I can upgrade newer. It was a pleasure.

February 3, 2015

Karen we want to make every buying experience a positive one and are glad you are happy. We look forward to helping you with all your service needs and purchases in the future. Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Caledonia, Mn |

I purchased a 2013 Chevy Malibu from Birdnow ,, The sales staff was knowledgeable, friendly and not at all pushy. They made the buying process a breeze and had my car ready when I had to change pickup of the vehicle to a day earlier. I would highly recommend Birdnow for your New and Used car needs.Service was quick .

February 3, 2015

Lisa we strive to make each buying experience for our customers a great one! Thank you for your purchase and also for coming back to us for your service needs. We look forward to helping you in the future for anything from service to your next purchase. Thank you!