Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Excellent service, facilties and transportation

by from Fargo, ND |

Excellent and timely service. In and out quickly with car cleaned and washed after the oil change and tire rotation.

Oil change.

by from Fargo, ND |

All went well, satisfied. Set up appointment to take care of an issue that wasn't scheduled and they didn't have time for today.

Visit to Luther

by from Fargo |

Work done in a timely manner. Told of other items to be replaced.

Great Service

by from Denver |

Just bought a new Yukon from Luther Family Buick. The process was very smooth and everyone was great to work with. I recommend this dealership.

Friendly, helpful, efficient place to do business.

by from Fargo ND |

Buying a car at Luther Buick GMC was a very pleasant experience. It was my first purchase at that dealership but it definitely will not be my last.

Tops in my view.

by from Fargo, ND |

Got there early, was taken in right away. Everything very professional and courteous. I had a couple of questions, and they were answered to my satisfaction.

excellant service.

by from Moorhead, Mn |

Kevin Lindgren and his crew did an excellent job. Kevin asked the proper questions so the problem could be diagnosed and fixed properly. He kept me informed on the progress they were making and approximately how long until they would be finished. He then explained to me what they had done to fix the problem. I feel that by washing the pick-up before returning it to me shows they take pride in their work

Good work but expensive

by from Moorhead |

I have not noticed anything wrong with the repairs and it looks good. I will say if I do recommend anyone to the dealership, I will advise them to be prepared to pay a lot based on how the garage quotes their prices. They use the price for parts which appears to be mostly GM or Delco and quite frankly are over priced. Second they use the book value to do the job. I am very familiar with this process and one thing to note. The book value, quotes prices based on the worst case scenario. The issue with that, is that most cars don't fall into this category. So while the book is a good things to quote a price on, it should not be the absolute rule for the final price. I believe a real life example would clear this up considerably. I was quoted a price for rear breaks that would be over 400.00 for pads and rotors. This included the labor and parts. Let look at just the labor and say the parts are the same price in the equation. I did the brakes myself in 1 hour and 40 minutes and the book quoted 1 hour and 30 minutes (1.5). So I am an inexperienced mechanic without air tools and all the special tools that garages have and I can almost beat the time in the book on the first brake job I have done in about 12 years. Now a mechanic that does this everyday that is equipped with the right tools should be able to do this in less than an hour. Why is the book at 1.5 hours? Because they are quoting the worst possible scenario and the consumer is paying for it, every time. Now compound that issue if you have multiple things to get fixed and each of them is anywhere from .5 to 1 hour too much. You are talking hundreds of dollars just in labor, that is being charged but not used by the technician on your vehicle.

Oil Change and more!

by from Moorhead, MN |

Robb Reierson is the person we go to for our servicing. I needed an oil change and tire rotation and asked if he could look at my brakes while they had my vehicle. Within an hours time I was called that my vehicle was done no brakes needed, but I feel good knowing that they take great car of my vehicle. Thanks to Robb and his team.

Service

by from Moorhead, MN |

Robb was a great help. Very professional and got my vehicle in and out on a very timely basis. Great Service.