Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

My New Buick Encore

by from Fargo, North Dakota |

Everything about my recent experience at Luther Family Buick was excellent. Andy Petersen was our sales representative and he was fantastic. He wasn't high pressure and he was great at answering any questions we had. He gave us a complete tour of the facility and was helpful from start to finish. Thanks to All at Luther Family Buick.

I Highly Recommend this Dealership! There AMAZING!

by from Fargo |

My experience with Luther Buick has been amazing!! There friendly staff was so helpful when buying my vehicle. Before I left the lot they made sure it was washed and filled it up with gas. I highly recommend this dealership!!

Great Service continued after the sale!

by from West Fargo |

Since buying a new pick up they have always been very good at keeping me happy.

2005 GMC Sierra service

by from Glyndon MN |

They found the problem, told us the cost and our wait time. They finished on time. We are very happy with their time, cost and attention to us.

GREAT JOB!

by from Moorhead, Mn |

PAUL AND ROB IN SERVICE DEPT. DO A GREAT JOB IN THE SERVICE DEPT, ALL PERSONAL AT LUTHER ARE ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Very Impressed

by from Fargo, ND |

My first time having anything done at Luther GMC-I was very impressed by the knowledge of the service Dept. as they knew before I even came in what the problem with my car was. After another shop having my car for 2 days and still not knowing what the problem was. Work was completed and I had my car back by end of day. I wont go anywhere else from now on. Very happy with all aspects of Luther GMC of Fargo

Great facility to buy a car

by from Fargo, ND |

What a great place to spend time buying a car. Nice places to wait with food and drink. Rod Tyson is always great to deal with and very thorough with all training and explanations of a new vehicle.

Super Service Dept

by from Frago, ND |

Luther service dept. continues to overwhelm me by their desire to help and assist customer needs, as they provided service to me far above anything I have ever dreamed of. Rob Reierson leads the effort of his team to supply the customer with service beyond what a customer ever thinks possible. Keep up the GREAT work and I hope Luther management appreciates what Rob and his team does to foster better customer satisfaction. I know other car dealers in the area can't compare to Luthers Buick GMC Service dept. ... Thanks for Everything!!!

No games

by from Fargo, ND |

Leland Walters was fun to deal with. No pressure on making a purchase decision. I got a fair deal and felt that I was treated with respect on my trade. Leland does need to brush up on his Denali expertise a bit though, things that can and were options were not really properly conveyed. Love my new Yukon and had a great buying experience.

Tom Carrier is top of the line!

by from Fargo, ND |

Tom Carrier assisted my husband and I in the purchase of our new 2015 Acadia. He was there from start to finish, answered all of our questions, and worked diligently to ensure we 100% satisfied and taken care of. Tom has the experience, knowledge, and skill set that makes him the top of the line!