Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Repair

by from Fargo, nd |

Rob is always very helpful and communicates well to us the needs of our vehicle. However, for the first time after spending $4700 I was disappointed in the fact that our truck was not washed when we picked it up.

Best dealer service this 70 YO has has ever found

by from Fargo, ND |

Always first class with people who excel at quality service. Luther GMC Buick needs a luxury car dealership, Cadillac, Lexus, BMW, I'd drive it if they sell it.

Recall fix on 2014 GMC

by from Fargo, ND |

Made an appointment, pulled into service center, left my truck, had breakfast, and then returned and service was complete on time. I could not ask for anything easier. Service at counter was excellent and to the point.

Always a pleasant experience

by from Fargo, ND |

Have recommended this dealership to friends and a close friend did purchase a vehicle from them. Always great service and friendly atmosphere.

Great Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Always great. One thing that impressed me this time is I had represented that I had two windshield chips to fix. The technician found two, and called to say that the vehicle was done. At the last second, the technician found an obscure third chip and put the hurry on to get it fixed with little inconvenience to me, despite a huge time crunch. I goofed, and they picked up the slack.

great service and attitudes

by from Fargo ND |

I went for an oil change and the service person realized there had been a recall on part of the airbag system and was to fit the repair into his schedule even though it was at the end of the shift.

New Car Purchase

by from Oakdale, Mn |

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about our recent dealings with Steven Born and the entire team at Luther Brookdale Chev. It was a real treat working with people who really cared about making sure the entire new car buying process went smoothly while at the same time having some fun along the way. Great job everyone !!

Very nice buying process

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

I had an excellent experience at Luther Brookdale. Steven was great to work with and everyone in the process was very friendly. My husband commented that the paperwork process was the best he had gone through. Nice work!

Great dealership!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

They did the service that was required to fix my braking problem and advised me that I DID NOT have to spend more money in brake pads. Some places might not have done that!

Great buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The sales team at Luther Broodale is really quite exceptional. Everyone was courteous. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and really took the time to listen to my questions and give me a thoughtful answer. When it came time to talk numbers I felt like we were a team trying to get the numbers to work, as opposed to me being pushed into something I wasn't ready for or interested in. This really was a great experience.