Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Great Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Always great. One thing that impressed me this time is I had represented that I had two windshield chips to fix. The technician found two, and called to say that the vehicle was done. At the last second, the technician found an obscure third chip and put the hurry on to get it fixed with little inconvenience to me, despite a huge time crunch. I goofed, and they picked up the slack.

great service and attitudes

by from Fargo ND |

I went for an oil change and the service person realized there had been a recall on part of the airbag system and was to fit the repair into his schedule even though it was at the end of the shift.

New Car Purchase

by from Oakdale, Mn |

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about our recent dealings with Steven Born and the entire team at Luther Brookdale Chev. It was a real treat working with people who really cared about making sure the entire new car buying process went smoothly while at the same time having some fun along the way. Great job everyone !!

Very nice buying process

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

I had an excellent experience at Luther Brookdale. Steven was great to work with and everyone in the process was very friendly. My husband commented that the paperwork process was the best he had gone through. Nice work!

Great dealership!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

They did the service that was required to fix my braking problem and advised me that I DID NOT have to spend more money in brake pads. Some places might not have done that!

Great buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The sales team at Luther Broodale is really quite exceptional. Everyone was courteous. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and really took the time to listen to my questions and give me a thoughtful answer. When it came time to talk numbers I felt like we were a team trying to get the numbers to work, as opposed to me being pushed into something I wasn't ready for or interested in. This really was a great experience.

Great service, excellent customer care

by from St Paul, MN |

Took my wifes Envoy because of a recall they replaced the part, a few months later the part quit working. I called talked with Mike he said they would replace it. (No hassles at all). Luther has always provided excellent service. My wife won't take her vehicle service anywhere but Luther.

Great Experience

by from Plymouth, MN |

Went to Luther Brookdale for an oil change. The service was efficient and the staff was pleasant and welcoming.

Another 5-star experience with the service dept!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Another positive experience at Luther Brookdale GMC service department! My wife's 2010 GMC Terrain had an a/c condenser failure and Mike and his staff had it in and out within 24 hours. When I arrived he had a rental car waiting for me and the whole transaction was seamless! Thank you for yet another positive experience!

Great dealership!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Luther did a great job just like they always do. I needed a quick turn around to head up north and they got it done. They actually ended up replacing the compressor on my load leveling system for the suspension and did a great job.