Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Repair Service, Luther Brookdale Buick\GMC

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Mike and team ROCK! I cannot express how much I appreciate their help and thoroughness. Truly excellent service!

Buick/GMC Brooklyn Center, MN

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I have become to know and trust Mike in the Service Dept of Buick/GMC. When ever service is needed or any problem with my Terrain Mike gives me details and an estimated cost up front. It is good to have a trust in a dealership.

Vehicle Service Appointment

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

When I booked the appointment I was told the oil change and tire rotation could take 45 -60 minutes. Checked in 15 minutes early for appontment and vehicle was done in 30 minutes. VERY EFFICIENT.

GMC Yukon purchase

by from St Croix Falls Wi |

I appreciate the ease and convenience of coupling the Internet, telephone and face to face resources to complete this deal. I found all staff involved with the transaction to be both knowledgable and focused on exceeding my expectations. I have purchased many new vehicles over the last 30 years and this is far and away one of the best experiences I have had buying a new vehicle. Thank you!

Awesome!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Angie, Adam, and Tony were fantastic! They listened to what i was looking for, didnt try to oversell. It was great!! Thanks!

Great Experience

by from Brookdale, MN |

I had a great experience purchasing my new Verano through Luther Buick. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Great Experience!

by from Savage, MN |

The team could not have been more helpful and the trade-in/lease process was quick and easy. They exceeded all my expectations. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Willing to go the extra mile to get your business.

oil chane

by from fargond |

dropped truck off early. they got it in early! everything done quickly and well. i have always had a very good experience with luther. i will continue to do all of my business with them.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Fargo, ND |

I have had our new Acadia Denali serviced three tmes at Luther Family Buick. ALL thre times they were pleasent and helpful. I got in and out in a very timely fashion. When I pick up my vehicle, it has been washed, the door is open with the key in the steering column. A friendly smile greets me and they say ......Thank You. The waiting area is new and very clean, with coffee etc. Just a very good experience. ' You make me feel like my money has been invested very wisely..! '

Frustrated

by from Example: "Chicago, IL" |

I should have known right off the bat when I wanted to test drive a car and they said I could "only if I was seriously interested" that overall I was going to have a bad experience with this dealership. The salesman also told me not to get my hopes up with the trade in value of my vehicle because they can get cars like mine at auction for a dime a dozen. I did end up purchasing the vehicle I test drove a little over a year ago and I have had nothing but problems ever since. I have had it in for repair every month since I purchased it. The water pump went out, the battery went out, the transmission coolant line had a leak, the rear moon roof leaked, the seat motor went out, I could go on and on. Many of the times I had to bring my car in they did not have the part on hand so they woudl have to order it and I would have to bring my vehicle back a second time to solve the problem. When they tried to replace the seat motor they ripped the leather on my stearing wheel when they took the seat out and didn't even bother mentioning it to me. I noticed it as I was leaving the parking lot and took it right back to them. Twice they told me they would call me when the part arrived and they didn't. I had to call and check on the part and low and behold it was already there and no one had called me. I've left messages for service advisors to call me back and no one does. The last incident I called to schedule an appointment and when I arrived for my appointment they didn't have me down for that day even though I had a confirmation email from them with the date and time. The service advisor I spoke with was clearly annoyed that I was there that day even though I had the confirmation email and it wasn't my fault. He did say they would squeeze me in that day but he was very annoyed with me the entire time. They also didn't tell me when I purchased the vehicle that the CPO Service Program only covers 4 oil changes in the 2 year / 30,000 miles. It does not state that any where in the brochure they give you when you purchase the vehicle. With all that has went on with this vehicle in the last year I feel I was sold a lemon and am very frustrated with both the sales and service team at Luther.