Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Engine Problems

by from Fargo, ND |

Our car was running poorly. The problem was a broken intake valve spring, and still under warranty. The service advisor, Robin Tollefson, was great. He got us a rental car and had all repairs and safety recalls done in a professional and timely matter. We received daily phone updates. The service technician, Nathan Bode, explained what was being repaired, and very helpful and caring. Both these gentleman are a true asset to the service department!

great service

by from fargo north dakota |

thank you for your good service and helping us understand the problem in order to make our decision if that what we want done or not. We work a lot with Kevin Lindgren and he is good and what he does and is very good to us.

Standard Service Visit, Oil Change, Tire Rotation

by from Fargo, ND |

I love dealing with Paul as a service writer. Having Toby on board is great now too! I didn't take advantage of Pie Day, but from what I saw, I should have! Thank you!

Review

by from Fargo,ND |

Dealership is fine but, it took me 3 phone calls to get an appointment. Sat on hold for the first one for 15 minutes. Second one left a message and didn't get a returned phone call until I already made my appointment and the return phone call was 13 hours later. I called at 7:30 AM and the return phone call was at 8:48 PM.

oil change

by from fargo,nd |

I appreciate the free wash\rinse after the oil change. The extra step to wipe the windows would be a nice touch as the water spots need to be cleaned up once home. Minor point, but just a suggestion.

Quick service, pleasant wait

by from Fargo, ND |

Always great service, oil changes are quick. Nice waiting area with plenty to occupy your short time there (newspaper, tv, tablet, play area, popcorn, coffee, etc.).

Great Service

by from Lisbon, ND |

People are friendly and knowledgeable. The courtesy van was prompt and efficient. The work done on our vehicle was excellent, and returned clean.

5th vehicle from Dick M.

by from Fargo ND. |

Dick Medially was once again awesome to work with. This is the 5th vehicle we have worked with Dick and he always does the best for us on finding what we want.

Best place to buy a car.

by from Fargo ND |

My sales person was once again very helpful. This is the fifth vehicle my family has bought fro Luther and the same salesperson.

Great Service

by from Fargo, ND |

A big thank you to Dan Bjerke, your QCS Team Member, for the wonderful service and kindness that he showed - picking up my car from the office, making sure everything was done properly, and returning my car to the office. Because of Dan, I would recommend Luther Family GMC to others. Luther Family GMC is fortunate to have Dan on their team !! Thank you, Laurie Beach.