Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Great service, nice facilities

by from Fargo ND |

Everyone is very friendly when we come in. Love the waiting room as it has so many amenities. Very comfortable. Service is fast!

Excellent again

by from West Fargo, ND |

Quick, courteous, decent prices! I also love how there is plenty of places to sit in the waiting room! Wont go anywhere else!

Polite and Courteous

by from Fargo, ND |

I have had my vehicle into the Service Department at Luther GMC for it's scheduled and some unscheduled maintenance. Paul and Robin are my usual contacts and they always do a great job. They answer my questions and don't hold any information back. It's a great place to have service performed and I'm certain I'll be going back in the future.

Great as usual!

by from Moorhead, MN |

Friendly staff always. Very helpful. Service done quickly and accurately. Popcorn is great!!!

Service was great.

by from fargo, nd |

It was good, My most disappointing part was not related to the service, but the service contract that I signed when I purchased the vehicle. The service/repair required a large out of pocket expense, but thought this should have been covered under my service contract.

Luther GMC Fargo

by from Fargo ND |

When I asked about replacement truck tires, the service department offered good suggestions and many options to meet my needs. They were not quick to make a sale, but help me make the best choice.

Excellent service person

by from Fargo, ND |

Paul was excellent to work with in the service department - He listened to my concerns and he knew just what was needed..

Great knowledge of my vehicle

by from Barnesville, MN |

Again, I love the expertise of the service dept. I fully trust their knowledge of my vehicle. Yet, the one area of concern is that if there are areas of concern on the vehicle after the service (which in my case is an oil change), I would like someone to visit with me on this instead of a "brief summary" that is given to you on a piece of paper and hopefully you know what it is as you are handed the maintenance form when you pay and get your car. Everyone is very courteous and nice.....just extend this to the finish IF there are areas of maintenance concern instead of taking the chance that everyone reads your form.

Great experience overall

by from Fargo, ND |

Call for for safety recall service for air bags and was able to get an appointment within a day after my call. service was timely, done early, friendly people. thank you!

Fully Satisfied

by from FARGO, ND |

Arrived a few minutes early and the staff registered the vehicle taking it promptly in for the scheduled service. In the check in addition to oil change they noted the tire wear recommending several options in replacing the worn tires on the car. The visit was efficiently, professionally and most courteously.