Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Great Dealership

by from Central North Dakota |

Although the purchase process took longer than I expected (4+ hours), the staff was very accommodating and went so far as to set up some of the features/apps for me, to save me the trouble. When there was a hitch in the process of me coming back for more services for my new car, they bent over backwards to straighten things out and make it right. I appreciated that.

Quick oil change

by from Fargo |

Scheduled oil change on-time with friendly techs and good waiting facilities.

Very Good Service

by from Fargo, ND |

My visit was for a recall from GMC. The process as a whole was good with one exception. It took over a month to get an appointment. Other than that, the customer service was excellent.

Friendly & Prompt service

by from West Fargo, ND |

I took my granddaughter's 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix in for a recall. When I registered, they told me there were two recalls and that they would take care of both of them. I also requested an oil change and they said no problem. They gave me an est time of 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I waited in the waiting area for them to complete the services. After 1 hour and 20 min, I was called and everything was done. I promptly paid for my services and then took a look to find my car. I did not recognize it at first glance, as they had washed it as a courtesy. That is service beyond what I expected and I sure did appreciate it!!

Excellent Recall Service

by from Fargo, ND |

My new Yukon's "4WD service" light came on. I took it to Luther, without calling ahead for an appointment, and told them I could just leave it. "Call me when you're done." I expected it to be there at least one or two days. I checked my cell phone later that evening and see they had left a message (6:25 pm) that my vehicle was ready to go....I had dropped it off barely two hours earlier!! Paul does a great job with customers.

Appointment

by from Christine ND |

I called to make an appointment to get a light bulb replaced by my license plate. They were taking apts two weeks out, so the next available was Dec 9th. They sent me an email and also a VM to confirm. When I went to drop my vehicle off they said I do not have an apt. whatever-I really did not care as I was leaving it there and I would come back when done. As for my Traverse-not sure if anyone else has this problem but it sure does not heat up very well in cold weather, thank goodness I do not have children to haul around.

service

by from fargo,nd |

when I tried to schedule the appointment , the gal was very rude and not helpful. check in a the appointment, they did not have name correctly in the computer, so had to wait for them to run the vin number . picked up the car and they left all their garbage in the car, plastic seat cover, paper floor mat.

Always fast and friendly!

by from Fargo, ND |

Robin is great to work with! Always gets my vehicle in a timely fashion. The courtesy drivers are also a great advantage to get to work!!

Great Service, Superior Staff

by from Pinewood, MN |

I live in North Dakota. It's cold here. My key fob had broken and I needed a new one. Called in to Rob, my service manager. He reserved the part for me, brought in the next day and in 15 minutes I was on my way again with an auto start working again. Thanks, Rob. You Rock!!!

Great service and staff!

by from Hillsboro, ND |

Great service and staff, Not a fan of the car buying experience. They were very good to me and no pressure. They got me the pickup I asked for and boom I was driving away!