Luther Family Buick Gmc

3202 36th Street Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

prompt & efficient

by from Moorhead, MN |

went for an oil change and tire rotation with a coupon emailed to me from gmc. i had an appointment, they were waiting for me and took me right away, did the service and cleaned my sierra hd inside and out. excellent.

Great service

by from Fargo, ND |

The whole process was easy from the beginning. I set an appointment online on a Sunday night. Showed up the next morning, and they were expecting me. The check-in was about 5 minutes. They called every step of the way giving me all the details of the repair. I would take my vehicle back the next time I need service for my vehicle.

Seeking Repair without appointment

by from Fargo, North Dakota |

Arrived at the service department screening -appointment area regarding a loose - dragging plastic front mortor guard or splash pan. I was told if I could wait an hour the problem could be addressed. In just under an hour I was able to drive away from teh facility with the splash pan refitted with nine new clamps. It is as good as new. The service was prompt, courteous, efficient and made easy by friendly staff.

Microphone repair

by from Fargo, ND |

I very happy with the repair on the microphone in my new Sierra. Everyone was having trouble hearing me. We did a quick test when I got to the dealers. They agreed something was wrong and replaced it. Quick and simple. A great friendly professional group. Then to make the experience even better they washed my truck. You can't beat that.

Yukon repairs done well

by from weat Fargo, ND |

Service writer was excellent (Kevin) Kept us up to date on what the issue was and tried to find best reesolution. Thanks!

Nice Job

by from Moorhead Mn |

Glad to be back, was using another service provider but could not do the smoke test on the fuel system. So I came back to Luther and was remminded of the great customer service. I will be using Luther for all my service needs. The only critisism would be when I first arrive to drop my car off I walked into service dept and stood there several minutes. I wasn't sure where I should go if I was in the correct spot and there wasn't anyone to even asked. Two people in the service dept were with another customer and one other service person was with a customer on the phone. Even anyone of the three ask if I had an appoint or assured me that I was in the correct spot I don't mind waiting my turn.Other than that I was total satisfied by the service and will continue to use Luther.

service on 2006 Ion

by from Horace, ND |

Scheduling the appointment was easy. I dropped my car off in the early morning and had the curtesy car give me a ride to work. I needed to have my car done by 5pm. at 2:30 I received a call saying my car was ready. The service was good and I will bring my car to you again for service.

Excellent

by from Moorhead, MN |

My husband and I have always had excellent service at Luther Family Buick. We purchase our car from Luther Family Buick and the salesman was great and everyone else that helped us out the day we bought the car. We have been going back for service/repairs since.

Buying and service

by from Jamestown North Dakota |

We purchased our new vehicle from Luther Family Buick two years ago. We recently had oil changed , tires rotated and checked over Our experience with Luther has been nothing but the BEST. Every single person that works at this estabishment is friendly, helpful and definitely puts the customer first. For myself, being the woman in the family, I don't really enjoy spending time at a car dealership. However, I have found the times there to be a pleasant experience.

Great Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Took vehicle in for check engine light to the Luther GM location in Fargo. Everyone in the service area was very helpful and informative. They even washed it without requesting it! Overall - very satisfied.