Moss Motor Company

1000 S Cedar Ave, South Pittsburg, TN 37380

New 888-817-0903
Used 888-364-3540
Service 888-813-8780

Moss Motor Company - Worth the Drive!

chrysler town & country

by from Estill Springs TN 37330 |

I have been looking t quite a few town & countries but when I found this one, I had to investigate. I was met by Clay Moss and he showed my and my wife around the facilities and several vehicles. It was my most enjoyable experience in car buying and I'm 82 years old so I do have some experiences with car buying. Clay was very nice and informative young man and no pressure was applied to get a sale. I will be back.

F150 FX4

by from Huntsville, AL |

August 3, 2013 my wife and I went to Moss Auto to look for a F150 FX4. We were met by Clay Moss, who proceeded to take us through one of the most pleasant and informative car buying experiences I can remember. And the financial manager Johnny Henderson did an outstanding job explaining the loan and warranty process. It?s all too common to run into obnoxious car salesman who only wants to get your signature and their commission as fast as possible. Clay Moss proved to be a wonderful exception to that cliché, and he has ensured that we will be coming back to Moss dealership for years to come. Thank you very much.

Thanks

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I got my jeep here after dealing with several dealerships. Moss was courteous and easy to work with good people. I would suggest them to anybody.