Lyons GM

Lyons GM

861 N Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091

New 888-719-1686
Used 888-779-1622

DONT BUY BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT LYONS!!

by from Brentwood, TN |

This is my second purchase of a new vehicle from Lyons. Staff is very professional and it doesn't have the "pressure" feel of other dealerships. With her fairness on my trade in price and new vehicle price adjustment, Laura made it pretty much impossible not to drive away in a new ride.

Awesome

by from Lewisburg, TN |

my experience in buying a car from Lyons Chevrolet in Lewisburg, TN was awesome. They did everything they could to get me into my dream car. The staff were friendly, courteous and very efficient. The salesman that worked with and for me was Anthony Moreschi. I have never had a salesman with all of the aforementioned qualities. I very highly recommend Lyons Chevrolet to anyone wanting a new or used car. You'll b glad u did!

Lyons GM responded to this review

August 23, 2015

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your business.

Amazing

by from Lewisburg, TN |

This was by far the best experience I've ever had when buying a vehicle. The service was excellent, the salesman Anthony Moreschi did everything in his power to get me into the vehicle I wanted. The overall experience was awesome. I recommend Lyons Chevrolet on the highest level.

Lyons GM responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Thank you for business. We look forward to serving you with your automobile needs in the future. We also appreciate your kind words.

Great Dealership!

by from Nashville TN |

I didn't purchase a truck from Lyons, but the quality of their customer service i second to none! I would have bought from them if they had the right truck from me and my budget. I will definitely shop here again!

Great Service

by from Lewisburg TN |

Laura Truelove was and the whole staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.

Grate selection of trucks love that

by from Smyrna Tn |

I liked working with Laura my sails person but I sure wish you all were not so far a way. I cost me about thirty five dollars each time I visit the store. I did not give you all five stars because I did get a good scratch by my door handle when you had it last. Things happen

World Class Sales and Service!

by from Eagle Point, OR |

Richard Lyons is a Class A establishment! I could go on and on about how well I have been treated. In short, I live in Oregon and was introduced to Richard a few years ago. I was treated 100% better by Lyons Chevrolet than my local Southern Oregon dealers. I can't say enough good or recommend this dealer enough. A BIG, BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, especially Laura!!!

Professional Staff, Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Spring Hill, TN |

My girlfriend and I had a great experience with Lyons Chevrolet. I won't trade a vehicle anywhere else. We appreciated the quick professional service from everyone at Lyons. We will definatly purchase our next Chevrolet/Buick/GMC from Lyons. Thank You!

The Best Dealership I have dealt with in 10 yrs .

by from Chapel Hill , TN |

For the last 3 months I have in search of a new or used truck , I have gone all over middle TN ( aprox) 15 dealers .. and have been watching Craigs list .. My sales man (Chad) .. it the best in the book in being the most helpful, I got my truck yesterday !! I will only buy from Lyons and from Chad !! AAAAAA++++ for Lyons having Chad as a sales guy!!

Service

by from Lewisburg TN |

The staff was friendly and helpful. My car was ready on time. They delivered me to my destination and offered to pick me up. Great service and great price.

Git my New Truck

by from Columbia, TN |

Lyons had the best price and gave me the most for my trade by $1000. Will be going back again when I need a new car.