Lyons GM

Lyons GM

861 N Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091

New 888-719-1686
Used 888-779-1622

DONT BUY BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT LYONS!!

by from Brentwood, TN |

This is my second purchase of a new vehicle from Lyons. Staff is very professional and it doesn't have the "pressure" feel of other dealerships. With her fairness on my trade in price and new vehicle price adjustment, Laura made it pretty much impossible not to drive away in a new ride.

Great Service

by from Lewisburg TN |

Laura Truelove was and the whole staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.

Grate selection of trucks love that

by from Smyrna Tn |

I liked working with Laura my sails person but I sure wish you all were not so far a way. I cost me about thirty five dollars each time I visit the store. I did not give you all five stars because I did get a good scratch by my door handle when you had it last. Things happen

World Class Sales and Service!

by from Eagle Point, OR |

Richard Lyons is a Class A establishment! I could go on and on about how well I have been treated. In short, I live in Oregon and was introduced to Richard a few years ago. I was treated 100% better by Lyons Chevrolet than my local Southern Oregon dealers. I can't say enough good or recommend this dealer enough. A BIG, BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, especially Laura!!!

Professional Staff, Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Spring Hill, TN |

My girlfriend and I had a great experience with Lyons Chevrolet. I won't trade a vehicle anywhere else. We appreciated the quick professional service from everyone at Lyons. We will definatly purchase our next Chevrolet/Buick/GMC from Lyons. Thank You!

The Best Dealership I have dealt with in 10 yrs .

by from Chapel Hill , TN |

For the last 3 months I have in search of a new or used truck , I have gone all over middle TN ( aprox) 15 dealers .. and have been watching Craigs list .. My sales man (Chad) .. it the best in the book in being the most helpful, I got my truck yesterday !! I will only buy from Lyons and from Chad !! AAAAAA++++ for Lyons having Chad as a sales guy!!

Service

by from Lewisburg TN |

The staff was friendly and helpful. My car was ready on time. They delivered me to my destination and offered to pick me up. Great service and great price.

Git my New Truck

by from Columbia, TN |

Lyons had the best price and gave me the most for my trade by $1000. Will be going back again when I need a new car.

Review for Lyons GM

by from Culleoka, TN |

We had a great experience with Lyons GM in Lewisburg, Carl was a great help and was very friendly and helped me find exactly what we were looking for. I have bought two cars so far from this company and they have always gave great service and recommend highly to anyone.

Pleasant experience

by from Brentwood, tennessee |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Lyons over the last 7 years from Laura Truelove and have been very pleased with each experience.

the best experience i had 10 out of 10

by from columbia tn. |

everything threw my process of buying my car was amazing i dont think any other dealership can match lyons in all they do to make you comfortable what a ease in buying they work with you and dont pressure you on buying im totally amazed i really didnt think a dealership like lyons existed