Lyons GM

861 N Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091

New 888-719-1686 New 888-719-1686
Used 888-779-1622 Used 888-779-1622

Lyons Chevrolet Buick GMC of Lewisburg: We're where you want to buy

Great service and awesome inventory!

by from Columbia, TN |

First time that I have been to a dealership and didn't get upset and then happy again during the back and forth dealing. These guys took care of me from the start and very little hassle took place. Will be using this dealership from this point on unless my expectations that I'm expecting in 3 years is a total disappointment, but I'm not expecting that. Will recommend anyone to go to Lyons.

October 5, 2015

Jason, Thank you so much for your kind words about our dealership. We greatly appreciate your business. Please let me know if there is ever anything with which I might assist you. Michael Keiser Internet Sales/ Customer Experience Manager Lyons GM of Lewisburg 931 446-7810

Great Expereince

by from Morrison TN |

Great service. My seals person was very knowledgable and helpful. He was personable and not pushy. The dealership was clean and comfortable. If I need to buy again I will return to Lyon's Chevrolet

February 9, 2016

Good afternoon Peter, Just wanted to let you know that we are very appreciative of both your business and your kind words about Lyons in your recent survey. Please let us know if there's anything else with which we might assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser 931 359-2564

Stress free experience!

by from Lewisburg tn |

Very friendly and knowledgeable sales personnel. Pleasant experience..financing process very simple, clean atmosphere. Will definetely purchase here in the future.

great people and great service!!

by from Lewisburg, TN |

Lyon's is the best dealership, no other dealership has ever treated me so well. They are the BEST and I tell everyone about their service, I will return and buy my next car from Lyon's!!!!

Great service, small area for kids which is great

by from Lewisburg, tn |

The service department is always very nice. They always finish within the time frame they tell me it will take. I also love the free carwash and vacuum I get every time I go.

February 9, 2016

Good morning Kellie, We greatly appreciate your kind words about your recent service visit and our facilities. Please let us know if there's ever anything with which we might assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Lyons GM 931 359-2564

Outstanding Dealership

by from Tennessee |

Great experience buying my new vehicle. Everyone I saw there was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely go to Lyons the next time I buy a new vehicle and will recommend them to friends and family.

Great service.

by from Florence, Al. |

We were very pleased. The service was exceptionally well. Everyone was friendly and so helpful, we will go back to do our business. Laura and Finance Manger were great people. We are extremely happy.

Great service, clean facilities.

by from Lewisberg Tn |

Always fast and friendly service! Im always happy with my service at Lyons. I will definitely buy my next vehicle there also.

Quick maintenance trip

by from Lewisburg, TN |

It was is easy and quick maintenance trip. Oil changed and tires rotated. The building was clean and the waiting area was clean. Everyone was friendly.

February 9, 2016

Good morning Angela, We greatly appreciate your kind words about your recent service visit and our facilities. Please let us know if there's ever anything with which we might assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Lyons GM 931 359-2564

Great service and sales experience

by from Lewisburg,TN |

Great people and sales experience. They worked hard to get me great deal and gave me an excellent value on my trade. I will do business with them again.

February 9, 2016

Good morning Jay, We greatly appreciate your kind words and your much valued business. Please let us know if there's ever anything with which we might assist you. Thank you. Michael Keiser Lyons GM 931 359-2564