City Motor Company

3900 10th Ave. So., Great Falls, MT 59405

Used 406-791-4900

Great service

by from Great Falls MT |

The friendliness of everyone and being given a complete tour of all departments with introductions of the people in the areas. Treated like the most important person in the moment!

August 28, 2015

Jannett, thank you for your kind review. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. At City Motor Company, we value our customers, and we are so happy to hear about your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. The City Motor Company Team

Great service

by from Great Falls, Montana |

Trevor was very helpful and got me in without an appointment. He showed genuine concern about getting my problem resolved.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, David! We try to make adjustments to the daily schedule for those customers we need to walk in and out without a scheduled appointment. We are very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again! The City Motor Company Team

Friendly and helpful staff!

by from Great Falls, MT |

Austin was very helpful, explained everything we needed to know about the car and the process, and was very personable. He seems genuinely concerned about the customer experience and is a natural conversationalist. Bill was also very friendly and gave us good advice about the warranty we ended up purchasing.

August 15, 2015

Ricky, thank you for your excellent review. At City Motor Company, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and we┐re very happy to hear about your experience. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Stay safe! The City Motor Company Team

Scheduled vehicle service

by from Great Falls, MT |

Vehicle scheduled oil change...appreciate the fact the check up included my 50k maintenance check. The service was fairly fast as I waited...plus the vehicle was washed. Excellent service and I will definitely return for future service.

August 11, 2015

Daniel, thank you for your review and continued business. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide an efficient and great service experience. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Stay safe! The City Motor Company Team

Good Dealership

by from Billings, MT |

Friendly, courteous, no hidden surprises. I did most of my dealings online with Cooper, he was very fast to respond and great to work with! I would give 5 stars if my 'new to me' truck would have been detailed better.

Got me what I wanted!

by from Bridgewater, MA |

Located a 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Spruce Mica here after looking pretty much all over the country because I was dead set on the color and that it was discontinued in 2015. Now I live in Massachusetts so I called with the intent to see if the dealership would freight the car out to me. Talked to Buck over the phone and he was extremely helpful and more than willing to work with me. He made the whole process easy and pretty quick assuring me that they have done this kind of stuff before and everything would go smooth. Needless to say, after a couple weeks of back and forth chats and paperwork, my truck was on its way to MA and was more that happy to receive what I wanted.

A great buying experience for the second time

by from Great Falls, MT |

The sales repesentative, Joe Carrico, is top notch in my book. This is the second Chevy Malibu I have bought from Joe at City Motor Co. in Great Falls, MT & both buying experiences have been fun & fair because of Joe and the whole City Motor staff.