Ruggeri Cadillac of West Chester

1265 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

New 866-508-8591
Used 888-814-9282
Service 888-237-7759

The Driving Force in Chester County.

Ruggeri Cadillac! The definition of excellence!!

by from Matamoras PA |

I normally do not write reviews but the level of service was so good I felt compelled to write one. I just bought a used 08 Cadillac Sts about two weeks ago. The shopping experience began when I found the sts on cars.com. I sent an inquiry and received an email and call back the same day. Maggie is the internet used car rep. Her level of professionalism and commitment to help the consumer is unparalleled. There was no haggling or dishonesty you would regularly find at most dealerships. The entire experience from Maggie helping ever step of the way to the finance team being very courteous and polite was great. Just very pleasant. If you are in the market for a new or used car, I highly recommend you go to Ruggeri Cadillac and check out their inventory. Thanks Maggie and the Ruggeri team. This was single handedly my best car buying experience!

April 1, 2014

Ricky and Jeovanah, we would like to thank you for this honest and wonderful review. For some, looking at cars online, let alone committing to one without seeing it in person, can seem bit daunting. You traveled a long distance to our dealership and must have passed many others on the way. We are so glad that you felt comfortable with us enough to trust in our word that we indeed had the car that you were looking for. That is where we, as a family owned and operated dealership, tend to thrive. Our word means something here and you, the customer, will always come first. As you may have experienced elsewhere, it never pays to be anything but straightforward and honest. We are so glad that you found the car you wanted and had such an exceptional experience with us. Rumor has it, you were a joy to work with from start to finish! Thank you for recommending our dealership - that is such a huge compliment. It is our absolute pleasure to welcome you to the Ruggeri Cadillac Family!! Enjoy your beautiful STS!

Shopping for a car can be a great experience!!

by from Coatesville, PA |

My husband and I had the most pleasant experience at Ruggeri Cadillac in West Chester. I feel compelled to share our experience with you. I cannot say enough about our Internet Manager/Sales Consultant, Maggie Corl. My husband had been seriously researching leasing a vehicle for several weeks and was in contact with multiple Internet Managers from other dealerships to determine the best car and best deal for us. Then, my husband contacted Maggie to inquire about the SRX. We were so impressed with Maggie's prompt and professional response to our inquiries. Doug and I met with other Sales Consultants from other dealerships and test drove other vehicles, but honestly, Maggie's excellent Customer Service skills are what drew us into Ruggeri Cadillac to test drive the SRX. Maggie has such a welcoming, friendly, and cheerful demeanor. She spent the entire evening thoroughly reviewing all the features of the SRX. Her knowledge and skillful delivery of the information was quite impressive! We are now driving a 2014 Cadillac SRX. Thank you Maggie for making this such a pleasurable experience for us!! Mary Ann and Doug

Purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from Ruggeri

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I was recently in an accident that "totaled" my SUV. I was looking to buy an SUV and needed it quickly. I saw where Ruggeri Cadillac in West Chester had a used Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale. I contacted the dealership and was connected with my sales associate, Frank Dodge. Frank did a great job working with me through the sales process. He was personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I got a really good used SUV at a good price. Frank made my buying experience with Ruggeri Cadillac a pleasant one. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend Frank Dodge. He will work with you!

April 1, 2014

We are so sorry to hear that you were in an accident but very glad to hear that you are okay. Thank you for your kind words, TJ! We are a Certified Cadillac dealership, but as you experienced, we also have vehicles of all makes and models. Thank you for contacting us and for being a pleasure to work with yourself! We are a family owned, luxury dealership and we are so glad that you felt right at home here and had a positive experience! Our Sales Team consists of hardworking salespeople who are always willing to work with our customers - we are so glad you found that out first-hand! Even though your purchase wasn't a Cadillac but in fact a gorgeous, Jeep Grand Cherokee, we would like to welcome you to the Ruggeri Cadillac Family all the same!!

I might be a bit biased, but they're still 100%!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

When one of your best friends becomes a car salesperson, you think to yourself "ok, next time I'm in the market, I'll hit her up." - thinking maybe she'll offer you advice, or maybe some insight into the process of how it all goes... you don't expect the kind of salesmanship and customer service Maggie and the Ruggeri team afforded my husband and I. And, judging by the plethora of wonderful reviews - my experience is not the first. My husband and I recently welcomed our first baby last September and, it became increasingly more evident that the car I had was not going to hack it in the mom-mobile category. I wasn't completely prepared to make the switch to a van, though - so I told my lovely friend Maggie to 'keep an eye out for me', as I was in the market to possibly trade in my (then) current car for anything they could get me that was comparable to the payments I was then making (which was around $350 a month). She told me she'd keep me posted - and she absolutely did. In the world of 'new parents' - there is no 'oh, i'll get back to you' - it's often "if I remember what day it is, and also remember to put on pants on that certain day, I may remember then where I put my phone and THEN, if I can manage to dial the phone while I juggle my child and all the rest of the house, I MAY get back to you". Maggie was more than accommodating to my new schedule, and my frazzled brain. She found me a wonderful used vehicle that was exactly what I was looking for - and the amazing folks at Ruggeri bent over backwards to accommodate my less than stellar previous car buying history. The day we picked up the car, it had a bit of a battery problem - instead of just patching it, they ordered a brand new battery immediately, which they installed that day - and we drove off in my awesome mom-car (I'm seriously not being sarcastic when I say I love my mom-car. I'm a mom, and I love being in a car that I feel safe having my daughter in). The whole experience was flawless on their part. They even dealt with a dmv issue I had been unable to resolve via penndot myself. Ultimately, it was a fantastic experience. As the title depicts, I am (obviously) very much biased towards Maggie Corl, as she has been a friend of mine for quite a few years now, and we even lived together at one point. But, none of that affected her professionalism and quality of service towards me. She is a stellar example of the supreme customer service at Ruggeri. Thank you Maggie - and everyone at the dealership for my awesome car :)

used escalade

by from new providence,pa |

I looked for an escalade for the past 3 month to up grade from my 2005 escalade esv. FINALLY founded one at Ruggeri and am VERY pleased! beautiful business and everyone was really nice. our sales person was Maggie and she is a sweetheart!!! I have already recommended this dealership to our friends, would never go anywhere else!!

April 1, 2014

Lynda, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You must have passed quite a few dealerships on your way to us! We are beyond glad that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for here at Ruggeri. We don't blame you one bit that you will always have a Cadillac! It would be our pleasure to assist anyone you are acquainted with - send them on in and we will be sure to take great care of them, too. Enjoy that beautiful Escalade, Lynda, and welcome to the Ruggeri Cadillac Family!!

Very inconvenienced

by from West Chester PA |

I had a simple check engine light . Pulled the code p0172 indicating bank 1 was too rich and I did not have access to the facility to properly repair my own vehicle. So I brought my 2006 Saab 9-3 2.0t in so they could repair my car. When we called they said no appointment was needed and it would not take much time. Hoping that a actual Saab dealer would have actual saab techs was a far go from what we got. We dropped the vehicle off on Tuesday a week ago and they have still not diagnosed the issue this is very annoying as I am a student at uti exton campus and commute daily to school so I must get a ride each day. I would not reccomend this dealership to anyone with a Saab.

February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review, Jordan. First of all we would like to apologize that you had anything but a completely satisfied experience. Being a Saab dealer for over 20 years, several of our Certified Technicians have been with Saab since 1977 and all are professional, well educated, and experienced with Saab vehicles. To sum up your experience, your vehicle arrived on the afternoon of 02/04/2014 and one of our Technicians immediately proceeded to look at the vehicle where he found that the car had a rich fuel code. That evening, as we are all too aware of, there was a major ice storm causing power outages and causing our dealership to lose two days of work. The inconvenience was not only felt by you but every Technician who was unable to work. We offered the car back to you which you declined. Upon that decision, the vehicle remained with us so that we could continue to look/work with the vehicle. The Technician spent hours of diagnostic time over the next few days - labor we did not charge you for. In fact, you incurred no expense at all from day 1. He checked all sensors and devices known to this condition. They were all within factory settings/limits. We opted to not start installing replacement parts on your car without a full diagnosis so you would not incur any unnecessary expenses. We informed you that the car is safe to drive and that we currently are awaiting a response from Saab Technical Assistance. As noted in previous reviews, we strive in making our customers not only completely satisfied but pleased that they decided to do business with Ruggeri Cadillac and Saab.

Good Experience

by from Hockessin , DE |

We purchased a used Cadillac SRX which was presented among others of interest. The salesperson (Maggie) listened to our needs and concerns and proceeded to make adjustments that we considered fair and reasonable. The result was our purchase of a fairly priced one owner, well maintained (with records) auto with adjustments made to accommodate purchase of an extended warranty. All personnel were friendly and professional. Facilities were clean and comfortable.

January 29, 2014

George, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience! We are so glad that you made the trip from Delaware to our dealership in West Chester and that we were able to deliver exactly what you were looking for. We are pleased that you and Marylyn are satisfied with your purchase as well as your experience with our Cadillac team. Welcome to the Ruggeri Cadillac family - we are happy to have you!

Super nice people

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

Price is important when making a sizable purchase but it costs no more to do business with true professionals. After a terrible experience in Atlantic City and then in Delaware we found the folks at Ruggeri and our new XTS. Not only did they save us a little money they had the exact car in stock we were searching for. The best part it had no added equipment we were being forced to buy. I would recommend these folks to any of my friends Thanks to everyone at Ruggeri

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Christine. We are sorry to hear of your poor experiences elsewhere but so happy that you gave Cadillac another chance and made the trip to our dealership. We are honored that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and glad that we were able to surpass your expectations. You and your family were a pleasure to work with and we are delighted that you are happy and comfortable in your new, beautiful XTS! It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Ruggeri Cadillac family!

Maggie "Rocks" at General Sales Cadillac

by from Garnet Valley, Pa |

I have been a Lexus owner for 10 years. Due to my exceptional sales person, Maggie, I am now the proud owner of a Cadillac SRX and I love it. Maggie is very knowledgable, patient, and personable. She is not the typical "car salesman". I highly recommend General Sales Cadillac. My purchase was quick and flawless.

January 29, 2014

We tend to aim for the exceptional experience instead of the mundane - we're so glad you chose our dealership so you could experience that firsthand! Your kind words are very much appreciated and we are incredibly happy to hear that you are loving your new SRX. Thank you again and welcome to the Ruggeri Cadillac family, Kym!!

Awesome

by from Exton, Pa |

Excellent experience..Got to work with Maggie Corl, she was exceptional. very professional and very knowledgeable. would highly recommend this dealership. I'm sold on the Car and the experience. Make the trip, it's worth it.

January 29, 2014

We are so happy that you had a such a wonderful experience! Our staff is always ready to help whenever you need us. We're glad you received such great assistance that surely you are now accustomed to, expect, and will always receive from our dealership. It's our pleasure to welcome you to the Ruggeri Cadillac family, Marty!

A trip worth taking for us

by from Ravena, NY |

My husband and I were looking for a replacement cadillac for his 2003 DHS. We live not far from Albany, NY so we were pretty confident that we'd find something pre-owned and close-by. After weeks of scouring the internet and not really being satisfied I expanded my search to within 500 miles. When I saw a beautiful 2010 DTS at General Sales I asked for more info...never thinking we'd drive that far for a car. I spoke to Maggie Corl who has to be the nicest salesperson I've ever had the pleasure to do business with. She called me many times to answer EVERY question I could think of about the car, since we didn't have the opportunity to just go take a quick look at it. She sent me additional pics and texted them to my husband who was at work at the time. She made us feel comfortable enough to trust her judgement and take a 5 hour drive down, and she did not disappoint. We didn't buy a brand new car, it was pre-owned, but you'd never know it by the way we were completely taken care of. The moment we walked in and were greeted, I knew that this was a class act. No lies, no bull...just a great experience. We went to lunch/dinner and everything was taken care of by the time we got back to sign the paperwork. I would recommend General Sales to anyone that's in the market for a car. It was a long day, but soooo worth it! Thank you Maggie!!! Love the car!!

January 29, 2014

Cindy and Jeff - Thank you so much for taking the time to drive all the way down here from New York! It was our pleasure to assist you both and we are thrilled that you are happy with with your purchase. Even though you live in New York, please know that we will always consider you part of our Ruggeri Cadillac of West Chester family!!