Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

25100 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145

Review -Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

by from North Olmsted, OH |

I was referred to this dealership from a friend who leases from Pat O'Brien. Now I know why she keeps going back! They are friendly, fun, knowledgeable and really just a nice bunch of guys to do business with. I had never leased a car and was walked through the process -even compared it to buying -and felt well-informed before signing anything. Joe and James were exceptional - I was shown around the dealership and told what goes on where -then test drove a new Chevy Cruze. I fell in love with it and Donny (finance) got me in that very car at the price I had in mind before I had even walked in. I went after the work the next day and my car was washed, tags on and gassed up just waiting for me to take it home. I will recommend Pat O'Brien to any friend or family member looking to buy/lease in the future. What a wonderful experience! Thanks alot!

Awesome service department!

by from Brookpark, Oh |

Brian Moncheck and the Pat O'Brien service staff took the time to locate and fix the issues with my Cruze, they even provided me with a loaner car. Great Job! Pat O'Brien West is by far the best service department I've been to.

Tom Mann

by from Avon, Ohio |

Came in for my oil change and tire rotation for the second time on my 2013 Equinox. The service department is very friendly and very knowledgeable. Always enjoy the customer experience at the Westlake Pat O'Brien's. Will continue to come back for sure!

Joe Reinhart, et al (and others)

by from Westlake, Ohio |

Pat O'Brien Chevrolet has provided the most extraordinary service in each department that I have dealt with over the last four years as a loyal customer. Typically people dread buying/leasing cars, but every experience that I have had has been professional, fun and exciting! There are certain individuals at Pat O'Brien that are the foundation of the business it self, namely Joe Reinhart, Kurt "Cowboy Boots", and Bob S., in Service along with Gary and Stephanie who always greet me with a smile. Thanks Pat O'Brien!

Pat O'Brien chevy dealership in Westlake, OH

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

Was an extremely professional and friendly atmosphere. Very jappy with my salesman and my new car!

OIL CHANGE AND INSPECTION

by from CLEVELAND. OHIO |

very PLEASED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL WORK DONE.

Survey feedback

by from Parma, Ohio |

Great staff, responsive and courteous

RN

by from Parma Ohio |

Thank you for a job well done. Major repair to my car but got it back the same day. THANK YOU!!!

Friendly Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Great place to get your car repaired. Excellent service, knowledgeable staff, wonderful people who care about your experience. I would highly recommend this dealership over many others.

Great Experience

by from Cleveland OHio 44135 |

Everytime I go there to have some service done to my car. I have a Great Experience. When I bough my car there everything went smooth. The car has been a great first car for my child. We still have same car now for three yrs. I hope to return when it;s time for another vehicle. Thanks again. PS Keep up the Great team work. Marty.