Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

Service 866-594-7623

PAT OBRIEN CHEVROLET YOUR REGIONAL SUPERSTORE HOME OF THE UPFRONT GUARANTEE

Hold Your Head Up High

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Have you ever had one of those experiences where your credit imperfections do not define you and you can hold your head up high? Well, my husband and I had one of those moments at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West. I currently lease a Malibu, however Pat O?Brien West is not the dealership I purchased from. Because the Service Department at Pat O?Brien West is friendly, welcoming and time efficient all of the time (no matter how busy they are), I get all of my service done there. Not knocking the dealership I first worked with, I just prefer having my maintenance done at Pat O?Brien West. Anywho?my husband and I had been on one car for almost 6 months and we knew at some point we were going to have to buy a second car, but we were shy to face our credit. (Life happens and we have our bout of credit imperfections.) During an oil change at Pat O?Brien West, I decided to inquire about a vehicle for my husband. So, I held my head up high, talked with Tony DeJesus and Jeremy Stemen who talked with Kamal Rida (finance) and long story short, not only did they make things happen for my husband and I, we were blessed with an UNBELIEVABLE deal on a NEW 2014 Silverado. Who would have thought this to be possible for us?!! And not ONE time did Kamal Rida look down on us for our situation. He actually gave us advice on re-establishing our credit properly. Our experience felt like a family affair (lol). John, who works in the Service Department, was just as happy for us as we are. Came in for an oil change?and out with another vehicle! Thank you SO much Pat O?Brien West. We are most appreciative for your kindness and service.

Mr Maynard

by from avon ohio |

every one is very professional and very nice and very helpful

Very Impressed

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

I had to take my car in for service due to a recall. The staff at Pat O'Brien was very kind and considerate. They treated me like I was purchasing a new car. In the future when I decide to get a new car I will go there, due to the fact of the customer service that they have. Awesome group!!!!!

Excllent service an Pat O'brien Chevy West

by from Westlake, Ohio |

Outstanding dealership. Excellent service in purchasing a 2015 Silverado. The salesmen knew their products very well and answered all my questions.

The Best! As usual

by from Cleveland ohio |

This was the 10th car my family has gotten from them and it was great as usual. Everyone is great and helpful. Kevin is the man.

Awesome service!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I experienced great customer service! Rob helped me through the whole experience ! He was never pushy or demanding. I felt very comfortable with him! He made our dreams come true! We wanted a purple truck and that's exactly what I wanted! I would recommend someone to Pat O'Brien West and ask for Rob!!!!

Great selection and friendly service

by from Strongsville, OH |

My wife and I took my 2014 Chevy pickup in for an oil change, and while there we inquired about programs and offers on their Equinox models. I told Kenny our budget and basic options, he matched it up with several models in stock that fit our budget with none of that "high pressure" sales tactics.. I ended up leaving that evening with a fresh oil change in my pickup and my wife traded up to a new 2015 Equinox! The service technician even tracked me down on the sales floor to give me my keys back when the oil change was complete. I couldn't be happier with the sales staff and service technicians at Pat O'Brien. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Westlake, Oh |

Was looking for an SUV for an SUV for awhile an could by find the right one for my family. It never was like in the pictures or there was always a problem with it. Went to Pat O Brian to check out an SUV, and my sales guy, Tony De Jesus, was honest with me which is what I was looking for from a sales person; someone I could trust. Didn't buy the SUV I went to look at, but their honesty gain my trust in his dealership, and Tony look for other options for me that were in my budget plan. We were there for hours, and ended up finding the perfect SUV for me, and my family at a great price that was in my budget, and with no problems to it. Thanks Tony, great guy to work with.

Great Service

by from Westlake, Oh |

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

I leased both my Chevy Cruze and my wife's Chevy Equinox on two separate occasions from Pat O'Brien Chevrolet. Josh Davis handled both of our cars and made the experience easy and stress free. Great customer service and I will not hesitate to continue getting our cars from them. Thanks again!

Choose another dealer

by from willoughby, oh |

This dealer is very shady and should be avoided at all costs. Both the sales and the service side are very poor. Our vehicle was recently taken in for a recall and for a rear door seal to be looked at for repair. Upon receiving the vehicle back, there were numerous dents in the B-pillar and cracked/chipped paint. The dealership, their management, and customer service have all been less than helpful. Their suggestion, "use your insurance". When the vehicle was taken in previously for warranty issues, they replaced a door speaker for a rattle when there was a TSB out for the window switch panel...obviously the door speaker did not fix the issue and the car had to go back in. Another time it went it for a clunking noise under warranty and they supposedly replaced the struts...the clunking noise is there again and the car has less than 30,000 miles. There are some very questionable practices and a lot of lying happening at this dealership. If you care for your vehicle at all, take it somewhere they will treat it the way you would want it to be treated.

Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West responded to this review

April 14, 2015

With the limited information provided we can not tell who this customer is however, please contact the management team. We would be more than happy to address this issue. Please call us 440-899-8888 Pat O'Brien