Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

25100 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH 44145

Mrs

by from Avon, Ohio |

Pay obrien not only takes care of you when you are buying a car but also when you are in for repairs. Nice waiting rooms and reasonable call back time for pick up when dropping your car off! I would recommend both buying and having repairs/maintenance done here.

Highly recommend Pat O'Brien

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

We like the variety of vehicles, the friendly staff, the clean and new atmosphere, and upfront pricing of Pat O'Brien Westlake. We like being greeted at the doors upon entry. Our sales people Josh Davis and David Vercillo were friendly and knowledgeable.

Equinox owner

by from N Ridgeville OH |

Service Dept. is always prompt and efficient. Never pushy. Always pleasant, and helpful, and honest when asked questions. I appreciate that they don't seem to be out to take advantage of the customer.

Excellent Service Dept.

by from Bay Village, Ohio |

Had the oil changed a month ago and the oil filter was leaking. Service changed the oil filter and it was fixed. I was there as a waiter and did get out fast.

Mrs. Michele Trainer

by from Fairview Park OH |

Pat O'Brien Cheverolet service department is the best place to get a car fixed. The service I received was top notch. The car was ready when promised. Only wished I bought the car there.

Jane Rock

by from Bay Village, OH |

Pat O'Brien's is very efficient and thorough.

My visit to O'Brien's in Westlake

by from Westlake Ohio |

I am so excited to trade-up to a pre-owned Kia, as recommended by my doctor. I am confident that the quality of vehicle and service will continue.

Review -Pat O'Brien Chevrolet West

by from North Olmsted, OH |

I was referred to this dealership from a friend who leases from Pat O'Brien. Now I know why she keeps going back! They are friendly, fun, knowledgeable and really just a nice bunch of guys to do business with. I had never leased a car and was walked through the process -even compared it to buying -and felt well-informed before signing anything. Joe and James were exceptional - I was shown around the dealership and told what goes on where -then test drove a new Chevy Cruze. I fell in love with it and Donny (finance) got me in that very car at the price I had in mind before I had even walked in. I went after the work the next day and my car was washed, tags on and gassed up just waiting for me to take it home. I will recommend Pat O'Brien to any friend or family member looking to buy/lease in the future. What a wonderful experience! Thanks alot!

Awesome service department!

by from Brookpark, Oh |

Brian Moncheck and the Pat O'Brien service staff took the time to locate and fix the issues with my Cruze, they even provided me with a loaner car. Great Job! Pat O'Brien West is by far the best service department I've been to.

Tom Mann

by from Avon, Ohio |

Came in for my oil change and tire rotation for the second time on my 2013 Equinox. The service department is very friendly and very knowledgeable. Always enjoy the customer experience at the Westlake Pat O'Brien's. Will continue to come back for sure!