Stateline Chevrolet Buick

(3.4) 5 Reviews

413 E Main St, Andover, OH 44003

don't trust them !

by from Kingsville Ohio |

do not trust state line they do line they told me I had bumper to bumper warranty that was a lie I traded in a 2005 Chevy Cobalt I hope they were upfront with that customer because they sure wasn't with me they lie!!

used cars bad experience

by from Kingsville Ohio |

IlI bought a used car in November it was the worst experience I have ever had at a car dealership I would never buy another car on Stateline I will do my very best to spread word about state line they lied to me they tried to cheat me out of a measly refund on the insurance I would never deal with these people again

Thank God I found Stateline!

by from Meadville, PA |

I live in Meadville, and was planning on purchasing my new Silverado at Community Chevrolet. After having a bad experience, I came to Stateline. I ended up saving over $3,000 on my new truck, got a lifetime warranty, and the team there was very nice.

Great environment & people to buy a car from!

by from Mentor, OH |

Bought my preowned Chevy Cobalt from Mitch at this store. Had a wonderful experience working with him. Didnt feel hassled like the other dealers i have visited. Very knowledgable and kind. My son will be driving soon and I plan to visit this store again to get him in a vehicle. Service department is great as well - had an oil change during my recent visit and they were very quick and efficient.

Great people, great service

by from Ashtabula, OH |

Highly recommend this dealership for purchase or service. Mike in the service department was great to work with. Bought Ford Focus from this store. Recommend to all my family and friends to shop here as well.