Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac Nissan

1435 North Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

New 888-212-6376
Used 877-848-5844
Service 888-449-3224

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Purchase a new cadillac XTS

by from Stow Ohio |

This dealership could teach others a lot of lessons on how to treat a customer. My wife and I drove over 60 miles to buy her a new car, because they were so highly recommended. We were greeted by Jacob Gartner; the salesmen who had been recommended to us by a friend of my wife, and upon seeing us pull in the dealership came out right away and introduced himself. We made the deal very quickly with him giving her top dollar for the car she was trading in. While we there just about every employee they had working in the showroom area introduced themselves. They all made us feel like were royalty. I had to take the car back Monday to get a protectant put on the paint and got the same excellent treatment giving me the idea they do this to all the customers whether they purchase a vehicle or not. In summation I would rate the overall experience in purchasing the car as excellent. Lee and Dottie Achmoody

Sales Professional and Financial Staff are amazing

by from Mercer, PA |

What a great experience I had on July 5th when I purchased a 2011 Nissan Xterra from Montrose. Brian Collar was my Sales Professional and he could answer all of my questions and concerns. I felt at ease and not pressured as I was able to consider options that suited both my transportation and financial requirements. Mr. Collar made my decision easy and believe me that was exactly what I needed. I had been researching car facts, searching the internet and visiting dealerships for quite some time. I wanted a vehicle that was rugged for my family but something I felt good in. I was pleasantly surprised how easy the associates made it for me. All of the Sales Professionals seemed pleasant and professional. The building was clean and well maintained and I felt confident that I was making the right decision. Very important in this day and age to walk away after making a big decision like this to feel assured that you went to the right place and got the best deal you could. I am really glad that I visited Cars.com and found a vehicle that I really love at Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac Nissan !

One happy customer.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

After searching high and low for a good deal on a 2011 Nissan Rogue throughout Pittsburgh, I found a red beauty on Autotrader at Montrose. I was reluctant to drive 1.5 hours to just deal with another pushy salesman and leave empty handed when negotiations went poorly. After speaking with Mike Jr. (owner?), he was able to give me a very reasonable price for their 2011 Rogue, and said that he could probably give me a good deal on my trade-in, so long as the quality of my car was as I described. The next day, I took the hike to their very clean, very easy to find dealership, and was immediately pleased. Mike did not try to change tunes, but was true to his word. He has one of the salesman, Jared Saxton, work with me to test drive the car and inspect my trade in. Long story short, the staff was amazing and extremely helpful, and during the long process my friend and I enjoyed a few laughs with another salesman. I am leaving extremely happy with my new car, and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Pleasant Experience

by from Meadville, PA |

Drove 45 miles to purchase a used car advertised by Montrose GM Superstore at an attractive price on Cars.com. Description and pictures accurately represented vehicle. Offered good value on trade. Salesman, Jake Gartner, very knowledgeable and friendly. General Manager, Todd Mullen, very welcoming. Finance Manager, David Parrish, very helpful. Office environment quite professional. Would happily deal with this respectable company and these trustworthy employees again the next time we're in the market for a new (or used) car.

Montrose GMC "Sale Team Six"

by from Darlington, PA |

AWESOME truck-buying experience! What a great group of people - no pressure, no back & forth, easy process, informative and caring Sales Pros and Managers! I really enjoyed it and as a Veteran I felt like I was home again!

James Chismark

by from Hermitage, PA |

If you are looking for a great sales rep I highly recommend James Chismark. He is by far the the best sales rep that I have dealt with. You can find him at Montrose in Hermitage; stop in and see him...you won't be disappointed.

Way better than my old dealership

by from Grove City |

I had no idea what I wanted when i first started trying to look for a car and to trade my SUV. I bought the 2nd car I looked at while at Montrose because it was exactly what I was looking for! I have yet to have any doubts that they got me the best car for what my budget could afford. Thanks Brian Collar, I love my Nissan you found for me!!!

Laid back, courteous staff.

by from Hermitage, PA |

My 1999 Mercury Sable needed almost $2000 in repairs, so I decided it was time for a new car. Contacted Ryan Gassner and told him what I wanted in a car (combination of age, mileage, MPG, and, most importantly, price). He did research and didn't waste my time talking about cars that didn't match what I wanted. He notified me that there was a car coming in on trade that I might be interested in. Sure enough, 2 days later I signed the paperwork for a 2007 Buick LaCrosse. Didn't feel pressured into anything, all the staff was laid back and courteous, and Ryan was very personable and understood how big of a decision this was. Definitely worth your time.

Great people to deal with

by from West Middlesex, Pa |

I needed to replace my truck since it was damaged in an accident. Based on previous favorable experience in both sales and service at Montrose, I went there to see what I could find in a 2014 GMC Sierra. The salesman I had previously dealt with was no longer employed at Montrose so I was introduced to Brian Collar. Brian showed me new trucks and ended up doing a dealer trade with another dealer to get me the exact equipment and color that I wanted. Brian kept me informed about the search for a vehicle and it took less than a week to deliver it to me. Everyone I met there is very nice to customers and more than willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy the customer.

Montrose review

by from Greenville,PA |

I answered the Quality of repairs, only because I had a lot of add on done to my vehicle prior to picking up. They coordinated everything to be done. I had 5 adds they handle really well. From the sales manager, salesman (Jared) and the special orders (Ryan) all aspects were coordinated and I was kept 'in the loop' on the status. Great communication between all levels at this dealershp. Skip

Great salesman

by from Sharpsville pa |

Very nice sales person would refer to a friend great place nice people