Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac Nissan

1435 North Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

New 888-212-6376 New888-212-6376
Used 866-532-5212 Used866-532-5212
Service 888-449-3224 Service 888-449-3224

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Fantastic Service!

by from Ashtabula, Ohio |

What a great experience working with the people at this Montrose location! From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with friendly smiles and warm attitudes. The service was professional and very quick. Everywhere I looked, the place neat and tidy. The management here must be doing a great job working with their employees and customers alike. Tons of inventory and the prices are right. If you are shopping for a car, I would highly recommend this location to anyone! I ended up purchasing a Cadillac from them. Truly a satisfied customer here. Thanks to everyone at Hermitage Montrose!

used car purchase

by from Hermitage, PA |

Very please with our experience with purchasing a used car from Montrose Nissan of Hermitage. The entire staff was very friendly. Our salesman, Jon, was very helpful and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend Montrose Nissan of Hermitage for your new or used car needs.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Grove City, PA |

John Dorus made my car shopping throughly entertaining and enjoyable. It was a pleasure having him as a salesman on the lot. John was able to answer all my questions and made the experience fun. He is very personable and I'm glad I had the opportunity to have him be my salesman. He assisted in making the buying experience as simple as it could be. Would certainly go back for future needs and would recommend John to them.

Great Service

by from Sharpsville, Pa |

Easiest car buying experience ever, a big thanks to Jon Hamarik for being so helpful.

Excellent buying experience, Fair & Friendly

by from State College, PA |

While searching on the autotrader app we found a deal that was too good to be true. Spoke with Eric Pustay our sales associate. The only problem was we were 150 miles away and would not be able to get out there until closing. Eric did a fantastic job of processing our paperwork prior to arriving and was very fair on our trade in vehicle. The price for the truck was the best that we could find in a 200 mile radius. When we got there it was raining and just from test drive in traffic the white car had some dirt on it. While we were working with Eric they re-detailed the vehicle after the dealership had already closed. We had an excellent experience and it was well worth the drive! Thanks to Eric and the whole team that helped us out.

Go and ask for Eric Pustay

by from Niles |

We had a fantastic experience. Eric was vrry friendly and really went abovr and beyond with every aspect of our visit. Hes an asset to the company!

Montrose review

by from hermitage pa |

Anthony Ciccone at Montrose was so wonderful to work with. He found me a car I really liked and put me in a lease that I am happy with. Easy pleasant and satisfying experience.

Another great experience!

by from Meadville, PA |

Decided it was finally time to update. Went back to Montrose to see what they had available. Great selection to pick from! John Dorus was our salesman. Very pleasant and helpful from the start. Did an awesome job and made our trip worthwhile. Love my new car! It's exactly what I wanted this time. Highly recommend Montrose. Will go back to see them when the husband is ready to purchase his new truck!! THANK YOU JOHN!!!!!! :)

Low Credit Applicant!

by from Hermitage, PA |

This has been a great buying experience for me! Having extremely low credit, Montrose was my last attempt at buying a reliable vehicle. I was able to get pre-approved and came in the next day to get my vehicle! The customer service was excellent; my salesman's name was Gene Baker, and he was phenomenal! He paid extreme attention to detail and was able to work with me on a down payment. Will absolutely be buying from Montrose again!!

Awesome sales person Emilio Miconi

by from Baltimore, MD. |

I was dreading buying a used vehicle but Emilio made the entire process so easy I was loving it! We bargained on the phone and I knew I was getting a great price as I searched it on the internet for days. I bought the car site unseen as I trusted what he told me about the car by phone. He took care of all the paper work, described the condition of the car to me with full honesty. I live in MD. so he had someone drive the car to a meeting point where I met my new (to me) car. It was so easy and the car was everything he said it would be and more. He even sent me a mirror afterwards to replace the one on the car that needed replacing. He didn't have to do that. WOW I was very impressed. Its been about 2 weeks now and my car runs great and I am very happy with the entire process.