Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac Nissan

1435 North Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

New 888-212-6376
Used 866-532-5212
Service 888-449-3224

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Purchase a new cadillac XTS

by from Stow Ohio |

This dealership could teach others a lot of lessons on how to treat a customer. My wife and I drove over 60 miles to buy her a new car, because they were so highly recommended. We were greeted by Jacob Gartner; the salesmen who had been recommended to us by a friend of my wife, and upon seeing us pull in the dealership came out right away and introduced himself. We made the deal very quickly with him giving her top dollar for the car she was trading in. While we there just about every employee they had working in the showroom area introduced themselves. They all made us feel like were royalty. I had to take the car back Monday to get a protectant put on the paint and got the same excellent treatment giving me the idea they do this to all the customers whether they purchase a vehicle or not. In summation I would rate the overall experience in purchasing the car as excellent. Lee and Dottie Achmoody

Fantastic Service!

by from Ashtabula, Ohio |

What a great experience working with the people at this Montrose location! From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with friendly smiles and warm attitudes. The service was professional and very quick. Everywhere I looked, the place neat and tidy. The management here must be doing a great job working with their employees and customers alike. Tons of inventory and the prices are right. If you are shopping for a car, I would highly recommend this location to anyone! I ended up purchasing a Cadillac from them. Truly a satisfied customer here. Thanks to everyone at Hermitage Montrose!

Great customer satisfaction

by from Newcastle |

Tyler Kale was very professional and did a great job. Very patient and took our thoughts into consideration.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Hermitage PA |

My husband and I purchased a used Nissan from Ken Coleman approx. 2 weeks ago, and it was, without question, the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had. We viewed the car online the evening prior. Went out the next morning, took it for a test ride and loved it. I left with the car within 2 hours. Ken was quick and friendly. The financing part went smoothly and extremely easy to work with. Will purchase from again in the future whenever the need arises. A+

Very pleasant experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Recently purchased a 2011 Enclave from Montrose. Found the vehicle online and waited until I saw the price drop to a price that was affordable for me. I live in NY and called Montrose to see if they 'traded' with other dealers closer to us. The salesman I spoke to, Mo (Maurice), told me that if I decided to buy the vehicle that they would deliver free of charge! I had test drove the same year Enclave here in Buffalo, so I knew the features of the vehicle. I have never bought a car sight unseen, but was assured that it happens all the time now and that if I changed my mind when the car was delivered, they would just take it back. Basically, the whole process was stress-free, the service was amazing - even down to the gentleman who delivered the car. Mo was a real pleasure to do business with, and I love the Enclave!

Unparalleled first-time buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Over the course of a two-month used car search, never did I have an experience like I had yesterday at Montrose Buick GMC Cadillac Nissan. Brian Collar, the sales professional who worked with me, was outstanding. Upon arrival from roughly 70 miles away, immediately we were able to have a down-to-earth car buying conversation in which I never felt pushed or pressured to buy. I had been looking for several months, and finally found the used car model I wanted to leave with. Brian had the car brought into their covered garage (it poured all day) and allowed me to explore/ask questions. After more test driving and casual conversation, I knew this was the car I wanted to leave with. Being a first time buyer, Brian was very understanding and outlined for me all that I needed to know. While awaiting the finance office to process my information, I was able to meet several of the other employees. This included accessories sales personnel who was just as informative as Brian was. Also, this facility is an authorized WeatherTech retailer. Montrose was nice enough to include full WeatherTech mats (front and bag) with the purchase of my vehicle. This was a very nice and much appreciated surprise. Overall, I was beyond impressed with my car buying experience at Montrose and would not hesitate to recommend my sales professional to any family or friend. I'd like to thank Brian, and the rest of the Montrose staff I had the pleasure of working with, for making my first car buying experience memorable. I love this car!

Excellent service by the best professionals

by from Youngstown, OH |

If you're looking for a new or used car you will definitely want to shop at Montrose Auto Group in Hermitage PA! From start to finish our entire deal was a very pleasurable experience and Mike Thompson Jr. is the very best manager that I have ever dealt with purchasing a vehicle. Our experience: After purchasing a vehicle that we were not satisfied with from another dealer we found ourselves in a difficult position of needing to trade it in and was really dreading having to go through the process of purchasing another vehicle. From start to finish, Mike Thompson Jr. was the very best manager we have ever dealt with in a dealership! We knew that we were in the market for a used Chevy Avalanche as that is what we had in the past and was most comfortable with. Mike had a 2011 LT in excellent condition on his lot which was a one owner vehicle. Prior to looking at vehicles in person, we wanted to get an idea of what a possible trade in value would look like in our case. Mike was very fair with his value which prompted me to look at his Avalanche in person. When I arrived at the dealership they came out to open the door before I got to it (very nice welcoming touch). Mike was running an errand and would return within a few minutes but rather than have me just wait I was put in touch with Don DiClaudio to show me the vehicle. I explained to Don that I had already talked to Mike about details and he was very patient while I looked the vehicle over. It was nice not having a salesman that was pushy or distracting while looking it over. Upon our return from the test drive, Mike and I had discussed the deal further. I explained to him that although I had been pre-approved by my credit union that I would have to run the final numbers by them. He explained that he had additional options available to me but was very respectful that I wanted to stay with my credit union. The next day I called Mike to see if I would be able to see the truck on the rack so that I could easily see the under side. Although the shop was getting ready to leave for the evening, he had them put it on so that it would be ready for my arrival. Upon further inspection I found an area of the bumper that looked as though the previous owner may have went over a curb and a couple of other flaws that needed touched up. Although we had already an agreed price, Mike told me that he would take care of the issues if I decided to purchase the truck. I explained how I was interested in it and asked if we had a deal and if the truck would still be there until I could return with my husband. He explained that if I was interested I could put a small refundable deposit on it to hold the truck. Two days later prior to our return I called to speak with Oakley regarding my questions about their extended warranty and GMPP's. He was also patient and very thorough in answering all of my questions. I also explained that we were on our way to see the truck and requested that it be placed on the rack again. Upon our return, not only was the truck on the rack waiting for us but once again the door was opened for us by Jim Franklin. Jim was also a very top notch salesman that was very hands off and not pushy at all. It is so refreshing to be able to look without feeling pressured. When we returned from another test drive I asked Jim that he give us some time alone to talk. We had enough time to talk and look over the engine further. After doing our paperwork and on our way home from the dealership I had a question except they were now closed. Instead of feeling stuck waiting until the next day, I was able to send a text to Mike (he had previously given me his cell number) to let him know I had an issue. He answered me quickly and set our minds at ease. When I spoke to him the next morning, everything was cleared up quickly and we had set up the appointment to fix the bumper issue immediately! I am truly impressed by Montrose Hermitage!

Excellent service by the BEST!

by from Youngstown, OH |

Excellent Service by the Best Professionals!

Great as always!

by from Niles, OH |

Our salesman Brian Collar is the BEST we have dealt with EVER! This is our second purchase with Brian and the Montrose team and both times we were very pleased with the service that we have received. Brian should get a raise! He is down to earth and REAL, not phony and not pushy. We like to buy a car with no pressure, just help.

Beware of company support. I'll never go back

by from Greenville, PA |

I bought a 2013 Ford Escape expecting everything to work on it. I test drove it, but didn't check the cruise control as there were not roads conducive to that. Salesman was very nice and so was the finance guy. But when we got the ResistAll put on, we found out that they don't put it on the plastic trim, as we talked about when we purchased it. At the same time, they were supposed to check the cruise control because it didn't work. They said they didn't have an order for it so they didn't check it. So we made arrangements to bring it back in specifically to fix the cruise. Once in there, they said they needed Ford specific equipment and couldn't fix it. Boy am I glad we didn't buy the extended warranty if they can't work on it anyway. After being in twice to fix it, we find out they have no plans to fix it. We will never be back. Beware if you go there. Everyone is nice, but no company support evidently.