Ben Bissett Chevrolet

595 Perry Hwy, Mercer, PA 16137

New 888-643-4216 New 888-643-4216
Used 866-939-4209 Used 866-939-4209
Service 877-469-1170 Service 877-469-1170

Where Customers Are Always Satisfied!

On a different level!

by from Grove City, PA |

The folks at Bissett Chevy are so easy to deal with I can't imagine going anywhere else! When I bought my 06 Silverado from Aaron I felt I was being treated fairly with a refreshing amount of honesty. Their service department seems to be the same way with the same familiar faces every time I need an oil change. This is the type of place I'd send my mother to, highly recommended!

Great service, clean facility

by from Evans City PA |

I live in Southwest Butler County and I now have my second vehicle from Ben Bissett. I get all my service done there even though I have to drive a bit further. I always get good service. The facility is neat and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash up after waiting.

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from SHARON , PA |

AWESOME EXPERIENCE ! This is our third vehicle purchased from Ben Bissett Chevrolet. Our salesman Ray Reagle was absolutely GREAT ! We have been looking for a vehicle for a while and we are very picky. Ray was kind, extremely patient with us and made our entire vehicle search just a great experience ! Ray went out of his way to show us several vehicles, all the options each vehicle had, worked up great pricing for us and was very understanding through out the enrire process. Sherri was our finance person and she did a great job of explaining all our payment options, warranty options etc. We are just very happy with BEN BISSETT CHEVROLET over all! GREAT DEALERSHIP ,!! RICK and KIM G. Sharon , Pa.

Great service

by from Evans City, PA |

I needed a new vehicle because my Cruz had some serious issues with the electrical system. I was stuck on the side of the interstate on a Saturday afternoon on my way to work and Ben Bissett made sure I had something to drive to work. It was a very nice red Equinox, which turned out to be a bit of test drive Bill Mehalco was very nice to work with and was able to help me purchase an Equinox exactly like the model I driving while my Cruz was being repaired.

Best Customer Service Around

by from Hubbard, Ohio |

Vehicle was Picked Up From My Home & Delivered ! Best Customer Service At Bissett Chevrolet!

Great Service

by from New Castle, PA |

I had my car serviced at Ben Bissett. They fit me in quickly and finished the job quickly! Highly recommend this dealer

5 star service

by from Franklin, Pa. |

I purchased a car at this dealership after shopping at several other dealers. Very professional service and very fair. The salesman went over and above his job to make sure that we knew how all the options worked on the car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Good experience, fair price

by from Canfield, Ohio |

I purchased a truck from this dealer and had a great experience and received a fair price. Absolutely no complaints!

used car

by from Grovc City |

I had cash. No trade in. The salesman offered to drop the price of the car by $400.00. The kelly blue book was another $1000 less then what they originally wanted for the car. The car was overpriced in the beginning and they would just not deal. would not go back to this dealership.

Ben Bissett Chevrolet responded to this review

January 30, 2012

At Ben Bissett Chevrolet we pride ourselves in the quality of our pre-owned inventory. All of our vehicles are Pennsylvania state inspected and pass our in-house high standards of excellence to ensure it's perfect for the next owner. As with any situation like this there are countless details which go unannounced and if you have ever shopped for anything, whether it be a pack of gum or a house, sometimes a deal doesn't always work out on that item or service. Higher standards unfortunately can sometimes equate to higher costs. That being said, our prices are always very competitive and we strive to create a fair deal that benefits everyone involved. Sincerely, Ben Bissett