Ben Bissett Chevrolet

595 Perry Hwy, Mercer, PA 16137

New 888-643-4216
Used 866-939-4209
Service 888-889-2748

Where Customers Are Always Satisfied!

On a different level!

by from Grove City, PA |

The folks at Bissett Chevy are so easy to deal with I can't imagine going anywhere else! When I bought my 06 Silverado from Aaron I felt I was being treated fairly with a refreshing amount of honesty. Their service department seems to be the same way with the same familiar faces every time I need an oil change. This is the type of place I'd send my mother to, highly recommended!

Great Service

by from New Castle, PA |

I had my car serviced at Ben Bissett. They fit me in quickly and finished the job quickly! Highly recommend this dealer

5 star service

by from Franklin, Pa. |

I purchased a car at this dealership after shopping at several other dealers. Very professional service and very fair. The salesman went over and above his job to make sure that we knew how all the options worked on the car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Good experience, fair price

by from Canfield, Ohio |

I purchased a truck from this dealer and had a great experience and received a fair price. Absolutely no complaints!

used car

by from Grovc City |

I had cash. No trade in. The salesman offered to drop the price of the car by $400.00. The kelly blue book was another $1000 less then what they originally wanted for the car. The car was overpriced in the beginning and they would just not deal. would not go back to this dealership.

Ben Bissett Chevrolet responded to this review

January 30, 2012

At Ben Bissett Chevrolet we pride ourselves in the quality of our pre-owned inventory. All of our vehicles are Pennsylvania state inspected and pass our in-house high standards of excellence to ensure it's perfect for the next owner. As with any situation like this there are countless details which go unannounced and if you have ever shopped for anything, whether it be a pack of gum or a house, sometimes a deal doesn't always work out on that item or service. Higher standards unfortunately can sometimes equate to higher costs. That being said, our prices are always very competitive and we strive to create a fair deal that benefits everyone involved. Sincerely, Ben Bissett