Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet

2635 N Main St, Hubbard, OH 44425

New 888-312-7695 New 888-312-7695
Used 888-312-4681 Used 888-312-4681
Service 888-814-7430 Service 888-814-7430

Let our family dealership take care of your family with the safest and most reliable cars on the market.

Used car

by from Windsor, OH |

Friendly on-line service, Kyle the salesman was very knowledgeable, very business like and Mick was very quick with the paperwork. Didn't have to wait a long time.

January 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your business Charlie, we hope you & your wife are enjoying your new SUV! Always at your service, Greenwood Hubbard Chevy.

Internet Sales Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet

by from Streetsboro Ohio |

Inquired on used truck on website. Prompt reply, with followup. Dealer willing to accommodate by dropping price , but ultimately vehicle was not the one we chose. Very good sales experience. No problems. Not pushy.

Outstanding dealership with exceptional people!

by from Hubbard, Ohio |

Just purchased a 2007 Corvette from this dealership. Nick in sales was amazing throughout the entire process. I had to drive an hour and half just to see and test drive the car. Nick took some detailed pictures of the car and texted them to me before I left my house. Once there Nick walked us through the entire process lie a true pro. Next up was Mick in finance. Mick was super efficient and had us in and out of his office in under 30 minutes. The general manager was a great guy, who is also a true car guy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Best service ever

by from Hubbard, OH |

I walked into Chevrolet in Hubbard and was immediately assisted. Greg Eckstein has the best customer service that I've ever experienced and I have worked in customer service for quite some time. I definitely recommend anyone who's looking for a new or used car to request for this excellent salesman.

Excellent On Line Experience

by from Oil City, Pa |

After seeing a 2005 Jeep Wrangler on Cars.com, I contacted this dealership for further information. Lezlie the internet rep was fantastic with a quick response. We went to the dealership the following day and were able to make a deal for the Jeep and trade in my 2010 Nissan Titan. Greg the sales person was great. No hard sale tactics. Just a cordial business transaction. We were able to make a deal and I bought a 2 year extended warrenty. The Jeep runs great. I am happy to report a wonderful experience with a great dealership.

May 7, 2014

Thank you Sam Pagliari for taking the time to express your experience with us! We hope that your new Jeep is everything you hoped for. I am sure with the nicer weather coming, you'll have the top down enjoying the sun. Please keep us in mind for all your service & automotive needs in the future! With warmest regards, Lezlie Chronister - Certified Internet Manager :-)

Five star rating!

by from Hermitage, PA |

A very pleasant buying experience. Was car shopping online, found a car I liked, emailed the dealer. Dealer sent back a comprehensive listing for the vehicle. Met with a sales rep (Roger) a few days later and test drove the vehicle. Roger was very informative and friendly, NO PRESSURE, I like that. Took me on a tour of the dealership and explained the benefits of purchasing "Certified Pre-Owned". Decided to buy the car. Roger was very helpful in completing the buying process, as where others at the dealership. Easy, painless, and totally comfortable process, would recommend Greenwood to others.

March 21, 2014

Dear Jim! Thank you so much for you taking the time to write a review! I am glad that we met all your expectations, you were a pleasure to serve. Enjoy your new vehicle! With Warmest Regards ~ Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet.

Very accomodating, excellent pricing,

by from Sarver, PA |

Was made to feel very welcome as well as accommodating for sure. Facility is excellent and felt we received a very excellent deal, Best price for this car I found anywhere. I would highly recommend this dealership.

January 20, 2014

Thank you Wayne!!

Great Service.

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

They were very helpful when I needed my key lock repaired. They gave me a new one !

I am very happy that I found josh in sales!

by from Transfer, pa |

I was having issues with financing a vehicle and was in need for a new truck. At first I didn't think it was possible but as josh did some research and we worked together, he was able to put me into a 2013 single cab Chevy! It drives very nice and the gas milage is even better then my trailblazer! The staff at greenwood Hubbard Chevy will work hard to get you approved! I would recommend them to someone trying to buy or lease a vehicle!

Great Experience - Great Car

by from New Castle, PA |

Greenwood did an amazing job for us. The buying process was simple and there was no hassle whatsoever! They had the car we wanted, at a price that we wanted to pay, and the customer service to back it up. John Skopic took great care of us in purchasing our new car! I had so many questions and he took the time to answer all of them even if that meant I called him 3 times a day with more questions. I would strongly recommend this dealership!