Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet

2635 N Main St, Hubbard, OH 44425

New 888-312-7695
Used 888-312-4681
Service 888-814-7430

Let our family dealership take care of your family household with the safest and reliable cars on the market.

Excellent On Line Experience

by from Oil City, Pa |

After seeing a 2005 Jeep Wrangler on Cars.com, I contacted this dealership for further information. Lezlie the internet rep was fantastic with a quick response. We went to the dealership the following day and were able to make a deal for the Jeep and trade in my 2010 Nissan Titan. Greg the sales person was great. No hard sale tactics. Just a cordial business transaction. We were able to make a deal and I bought a 2 year extended warrenty. The Jeep runs great. I am happy to report a wonderful experience with a great dealership.

May 6, 2014

Thank you Sam Pagliari for taking the time to express your experience with us! We hope that your new Jeep is everything you hoped for. I am sure with the nicer weather coming, you'll have the top down enjoying the sun. Please keep us in mind for all your service & automotive needs in the future! With warmest regards, Lezlie Chronister - Certified Internet Manager :-)

Five star rating!

by from Hermitage, PA |

A very pleasant buying experience. Was car shopping online, found a car I liked, emailed the dealer. Dealer sent back a comprehensive listing for the vehicle. Met with a sales rep (Roger) a few days later and test drove the vehicle. Roger was very informative and friendly, NO PRESSURE, I like that. Took me on a tour of the dealership and explained the benefits of purchasing "Certified Pre-Owned". Decided to buy the car. Roger was very helpful in completing the buying process, as where others at the dealership. Easy, painless, and totally comfortable process, would recommend Greenwood to others.

March 21, 2014

Dear Jim! Thank you so much for you taking the time to write a review! I am glad that we met all your expectations, you were a pleasure to serve. Enjoy your new vehicle! With Warmest Regards ~ Greenwood Hubbard Chevrolet.

Very accomodating, excellent pricing,

by from Sarver, PA |

Was made to feel very welcome as well as accommodating for sure. Facility is excellent and felt we received a very excellent deal, Best price for this car I found anywhere. I would highly recommend this dealership.

January 20, 2014

Thank you Wayne!!

Great Service.

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

They were very helpful when I needed my key lock repaired. They gave me a new one !

I am very happy that I found josh in sales!

by from Transfer, pa |

I was having issues with financing a vehicle and was in need for a new truck. At first I didn't think it was possible but as josh did some research and we worked together, he was able to put me into a 2013 single cab Chevy! It drives very nice and the gas milage is even better then my trailblazer! The staff at greenwood Hubbard Chevy will work hard to get you approved! I would recommend them to someone trying to buy or lease a vehicle!

Great Experience - Great Car

by from New Castle, PA |

Greenwood did an amazing job for us. The buying process was simple and there was no hassle whatsoever! They had the car we wanted, at a price that we wanted to pay, and the customer service to back it up. John Skopic took great care of us in purchasing our new car! I had so many questions and he took the time to answer all of them even if that meant I called him 3 times a day with more questions. I would strongly recommend this dealership!

They found me a car.

by from Lowellville, ohio |

They found me a used car and stood behind it. Good experience.

EXCELLENT!!!

by from Sharon, PA |

They say they can help and they can. I was told no by at least three other dealerships but they help me get a yes. The guys and girls at this dealership are blessed and gifted at what they do. They never treat you like a number or try to pressure, duke, or deceive you. They treat you with the utter most respect and care. They know you by name and are extremely friendly, personable, kind and start forward and upfront. I can honestly say this was by far the best vehicle pruchasing experience I have ever had from start to finish. Thank you Roger and Tony for getting me into a quality car with low miles for a great price.

August 15, 2012

Thank you ! ! We are happy to help and please come see us for your free year of maintenance. We love to see our customers.

Best Service Ever

by from Sharpsville PA |

Buying a car from this company was so simple. I had found something online contacted the dealership and got a test drive right away. That next day I was driving my new car off the lot. That simple The sales man was very helpful set my onstar up for me in the parking lot. They are easy to talk too and will cater to your every need.

May 24, 2012

Thank You MANDY ! We look forward to seeing you for your free maintenance. Greenwood's Hubbard Chevy thanks you for your business and hopes to provide you with great service for years to come

My new Tahoe !

by from youngstown |

Friendly and fair, .A low pressure experience that all new car shoppers should have.The sales person spent the time to show me my options and the finance department saved me money by getting me better a rate than my local credit union..

May 24, 2012

Great! We hope that your new SUV is everything you hoped and provides your family with years of dependably and safety. Please keep us in mind for all your service needs.The only thing we love more than new customers is seeing our old ones again ! ! !

local dealer full service

by from Brookfield OH |

purchased a used fleet vehicle for buisness. dealer replaced door panel for free and provided 2 keys for vehicle. Vehicle came with one key and replacements from dealer are $50.00. Have purchased personal vehicle from same dealership and have no complaints.

May 24, 2012

Thanks for the review. We value every sale and service customer. We hope to meet and exceed your standards for years to come.