Sims Auto Park

New 888-379-5149
Used 888-205-0301
Service 888-385-5059

Buick Dealership Serving Cleveland, OH, Warren, Boardman and Youngstown

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

by from Warren, oh |

Went in looking for a new SUV..after test driving the terrain, sat down with dealer and asked me questions o. What I thought and after discussion we determined that the Acadia was best for me and for my everyday travel. They had the answer for any question that I had asked.

Sims Auto Park responded to this review

March 8, 2013

Thanks for the 5-star review Go Bucks! Our sales professionals here at Sims Auto Park are trained to assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for them. Our consultants go through extensive product training to make sure they can answer your questions. I am glad we could help in your selection of your new SUV. The Acadia is a great vehcile and I know you will be happy with your choice. Thank you for the confidence you placed in us and for your recommendation.

customer service

by from warren ohio |

This is the second time I purchased a car from Sims. I must say that dealing with sims has always been enjoyabe for me. ERIC FISHER my sales representative is knowledgeble, customer service friendly and he went out of his way to make sure I found exactly what I wanted. Sims dont change a thing, your number one in my eyes.

Clean facility, friendly staff

by from Canfield, OH |

Sales rep showed us the area n introduced us to service writers. One, we knew from years ago.m

Low pressure sales

by from Greenville, PA |

I was very pleased with the low pressure sales approach. Overall, I was extremely impressed with the professional approach I was afforded by everyone at Sims Buick GMC.

Mr. Lee W. McCurry

by from Champion, Ohio |

Our recent service required extra efforts on assessment, testing and gracious provision of a new loaner vehicle. John, our service connection and the service technician?s care returned our old treasured 1996 Riviera for us to enjoy for a while longer. We have always received very personal care and attention to meet our work schedule needs.

Great service, professional care

by from Warren,Ohio |

I think the service person's name was Dan. He was very professional, called me promptly with feedback and was very courteous.

Great service

by from Warren,oh |

Service dept. gave me all details on everything was done especially about recall and the importance of getting it fixed...

extremely courtious

by from warren oh. |

Just that they were very courtious and gave me a nice loaner car for the day and even washed it for me. (Exterior only)

Great service with no delays.

by from Newton Falls, OH |

I was greeted immediately by the service tech by my first name which made me feel very welcomed and that he knew who I was just walking in the door. My loaner car was ready for me with no delays.

Thanks, for a great service department and manager

by from Warren, Ohio |

The service manager, John Cameneti, was the heart and soul of my great experience with the service department. Even though the repairs and maintenance on my 2008 Lucerne were extensive and expensive, John made every effort to make my service time as easy and stress-free as possible. I have always appreciated his manner and customer relations style. He was on it from the beginning, working with me to give me the best possible experience. In the end, it was John's working on my behalf that made this service on my Lucerne, while an expensive affair, one that I can truly say, "Thanks, John, for being so very helpful and considerate." Also, the work on my car seems to have been accomplished efficiently and expertly by the mechanics. I have no complaints and the car runs and feels like new!

Great service

by from Warren, Ohio |

John in service offered me a rental car or at least take me home when my car was taking a while being repaired. He called me to keep me informed as to the progress of the repair and apologized for the length of time it took. My car was washed before I picked it up. I'm very happy with the service I received.