Sims Buick GMC

3100 Elm Rd NE, Warren, OH 44483

New 888-379-5149
Used 888-205-0301
Service 888-385-5059

Spectacular Customer Service, hassle free service!

by from Warren, Ohio |

Always a great experience. The service department is always so friendly and really goes the extra mile to make sure your satisfied. I also love how thorough they are with how they communicate.

October 22, 2014

WOW, Thanks for the 5 Stars Tiffany. We love it when our customer use words like Spectacular in describing service visits. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come!

Great service...always!

by from Southington, OH |

Sims Buick has been great to work with, both in purchasing my Buick Lucerne and in getting service work done. I have been very satisfied with their work which has been fast and efficient and I really am happy with the fact that they examine my entire car and make recommendations for repair and preventative maintenance. Special thanks to John Cameneti, who always takes excellent care of both me and my cars.

Excellent servie!!1

by from warren,ojio |

Julius Horvath went above and beyond to get us into the car that we wanted. We had a great experience at Sims and we are very happy!!

Recommend highly!

by from Cortland, OH |

I always feel like a treasured customer! The care and attention you receive is "blue ribbon"!!

customer service

by from warren ohio |

This is the second time I purchased a car from Sims. I must say that dealing with sims has always been enjoyabe for me. ERIC FISHER my sales representative is knowledgeble, customer service friendly and he went out of his way to make sure I found exactly what I wanted. Sims dont change a thing, your number one in my eyes.

October 24, 2014

Thanks Lisa Dusza Indra, We appreciate your 5 Star Recommendation. Your continued business is greatly appreciated and it has been a pleasure to work with you over the years. Eric Fisher definitely makes all the effort in the world to provide the best and we appreciate you mentioning his hard work. Be well and let us know if we can ever be of help with your vehicle.

Clean facility, friendly staff

by from Canfield, OH |

Sales rep showed us the area n introduced us to service writers. One, we knew from years ago.m

October 24, 2014

Thank You for the great 5 Star review Larry. We are very happy that you enjoyed your most recent sales experience. We like to make sure our customers are familiar with our newly remodeled store so they are comfortable when they come in for service.

Low pressure sales

by from Greenville, PA |

I was very pleased with the low pressure sales approach. Overall, I was extremely impressed with the professional approach I was afforded by everyone at Sims Buick GMC.

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars Anthony. Welcome to the Sims Buick GMC Nissan family! It's a pleasure to hear that your salesperson was excellent to work with and provided you with an attentive and pleasant purchasing experience. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mr. Lee W. McCurry

by from Champion, Ohio |

Our recent service required extra efforts on assessment, testing and gracious provision of a new loaner vehicle. John, our service connection and the service technician?s care returned our old treasured 1996 Riviera for us to enjoy for a while longer. We have always received very personal care and attention to meet our work schedule needs.

October 24, 2014

We appreciate your 5 Star Review Mr McCurry. We are glad John and the service technicians here were able to keep your treasured Riviera running for you and that we were able to accommodate your work schedule. Hope to see you back again for your future maintenance needs.

Great service, professional care

by from Warren,Ohio |

I think the service person's name was Dan. He was very professional, called me promptly with feedback and was very courteous.

October 24, 2014

Thanks for the Excellent Service Review Terrance! I'm glad that you were completely satisfied with the service you received from Dan Howell. Please come see us for any future needs!

Great service

by from Warren,oh |

Service dept. gave me all details on everything was done especially about recall and the importance of getting it fixed...

October 24, 2014

Thanks for the Excellent 5 Star Review Neil. Keeping our customers informed by letting them know why they need service, how long it will take, and how much it will cost are some of the most important things our service advisors do here. I am so glad to have feedback from our customers that we are succeeding in this. We hope to see you in our service department again.

extremely courtious

by from warren oh. |

Just that they were very courtious and gave me a nice loaner car for the day and even washed it for me. (Exterior only)

October 24, 2014

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars James! We are happy we are able to provide loaner vehicles and complimentary car washes now. Hope to see you in for maintenance again soon.