Cole Valley Chevrolet

New 877-289-1844
Used 888-310-0401
Service 888-298-7163

Find new roads.

Great customer service, zero hassle or pressure

by from Struthers, OH |

I was just shopping around for a used Envoy in the are and came across several in my budget. I emailed 2, but Roger from Cole Valley replied to me very quickly and was genuine. We emailed back and forth several times, without any pressure to give any personal info, which he always responded very quickly. Once I felt comfortable enough I filled out an online application for financing which even then was a zero-pressure sale. Chris, Cole Valley financing officer, did an amazing job of getting me my terms for financing the Envoy. Once I made an appointment to see the vehicle, it was pretty much a done deal. It was represented and descripted well on cars.com, even though the color was incorrect :) When I arrived at Cole Valley, I was greeted well and felt very comfortable about making my purchase with Roger. He made it a zero pressure sale from start to finish. I would highly reccomend Cole Valley to anyone. The only reasons that I didn't give perfect stars is because I felt that the facility was a little to open and not private enough. Also, I felt like my trade in value was a little low on my truck. But I sill took the deal because of the incredible customer service from Roger and Chris at Cole Valley Chevrolet!

good to go

by from Ravenna Ohio |

It was the best car buying experience I have encountered. No high pressure sales. I was contacted within 24 hours of my internet inquiry. The whole experience left me with the vehicle I love and a smile on my face. The only knock against them is they have a relatively small selection of used cars and overall its a smaller dealership. However they more than make up for it in costumer service.

EVERY ONE IS VERY NICE NO HIGH PRESSURE

by from YOUNGSTOWN OHIO |

ROGER WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.SOLD A VERY NICE USED 09 COBALT.THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT WAS HELPFULL IN GETTING MY LOAN FOR ME.THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE AT THE DEALERSHIP

GREAT SALES MAN

by from AUSTINTOWN OHIO |

ROGER REALY HELPED ME IN THE PURCHASE OF MY CHEVROLET CRUISE THANK TOU SO MUCH ROGER

Friendy place to do business!

by from Canfield, Ohio |

My car buying experience was without the pressure and the stress I have experienced at other car dealerships. The salesperson was knowledgeable and treated me like he really cared about my wants and needs. I will definitely purchase from them again.

BEST DEALS!!!!

by from NEWTON FALLS,OHIO |

SMALL TOWN DEALER, THAT TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY. THEY BEAT EVERYONES PRICES BY $1000.00 'S. I WILL ONLY BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP FOR FUTURE CARS OR TRUCKS!!

THE BEST LOCAL DEALERSHIP AROUND!!

by from WARREN ,OHIO |

IVE BEEN BUYING CARS FROM COLE VALLEY CHEVY FOR 12 YRS LOVE IT!! THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE FROM THE LOT KID TO THE MANAGERS THEY ARE GREAT!!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from WARREN OHIO |

GREAT PLACE VERY NICE SALESPEOPLE NO PRESSURE GOT ME IN MY NEW CAR THAT SAME DAY