Pat O'Brien Chevrolet East

2810 Bishop Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092

New 888-244-1245
Used 888-244-0767
Service 855-237-3560

Pat Obrien Chevrolet your regional superstore. Home of the upfront Guarantee.

High pressure

by from Wickliffe, OH |

My first visit was to Pat Obrian because of their no haggle pricing but i wasnt ready to buy. They were not happy to hear that. The sales manager wouldnt take no for an answer. My salesman was very good tho. 3 stars.

Great Experience

by from Cleveland Heights, Ohio |

I was very impressed with the customer service at Pat O'Brien from the moment we walked into the showroom. The cars on display was fantastic and this was one of the many coldest days on Friday the 13th. Kudos to our sales rep Adam Goldurs who not only braved the inclement weather to show us vehicles, he was so sweet and accommodating, in addition to being very patient because women can sometime be a little indecisive. He even mutlitasked with us when his next client came in and I never felt like he rushed or neglected me. I love his sense of humor which helps you to be very comfortable. I believe this young man will go far in your organization. I left with a beautiful car and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

very pleasant buying experience

by from Madison. ohio |

I was inpressed with the sales force at pat obrian in willoughby hills. Especially Ryan Mcdermit and Cliff the used car manager. They went out of their way to accommidate us in every way. I would highley recomment Pat Obrian for a pleasant and Great buying expedrience.