Kasper Chevrolet Buick

300 Milan Ave, Norwalk, OH 44857

Used 419-239-5784

A very good experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We had a very pleasant buying experience at Kasper. Got our car at a very fair price and in excellent condition. The whole process was efficient, start to finish. John and Brian treated us with sensibility and respect, and the atmosphere of the sales floor and the other associates was friendly and stress-free. Thanks for the rarely encountered "good car-buying experience".

They'll damage your car

by from Sandusky |

I had someone back into me causing some minor damage to my front, passenger side fender. Took the car in to get taken care of at Kasper. Got it back and everything looked OK although I didn't give it the white glove test right there on the lot even though I should have. That same day as I was crossing the front of the car after coming out of the grocery store I noticed a long (>13 inch) scratch on my hood that was not there before. Called the dealership up and they said they didn't have it documented that I had a scratch so I would have to bring it in for them to inspect it. Was told to wait for them to call me back to let me know when to bring it in. Months went by and no call. I was living in a different town and got busy with work so it was difficult for me to stop in. It's been a year and I still get angry looking at this long, white scratch on the hood of my practically brand new Malibu. Find somewhere else to get your bodywork done. They'll fix one thing and damage another.

Kasper Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

December 7, 2012

Derek, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to resolve this issue for you. If you would please feel free to call or email me personally. Steven Myers Owner/ General Manager Kasper Chevy Buick 419-502-5401 smyers@kasperautogroup.com

Service visit that exceeded my expectations

by from Castalia. OH |

While doing a 100K service, mechanic discovered and received auth to fix a faulty hub bearing on my SUV. Service representative ( Roland ) went above and beyond to make sure that the service visit was seamless,and had everything ready when I arrived to pick up vehicle. Every effort was made to make this service visit a non-problem. Excellent experience !! My only suggestion is that if the car is sprayed off after the service work, wipe it down as dark colors get awfully spotted up if not wiped off.

I recommend Kasper!!!!!

by from Milan, OH |

I had a wonderful experience buying my Buick. It was my first time stepping on their lot. I regret not visiting them sooner. My experience with salesman, Rob Lamm, was amazing. He was attentive informative but not pushy or over-bearing. Questions I had reguarding my car that he didn't know, he was quick to get answers. The finance man, Zach Echel was timely and efficient. He really did a great job checking out all of the options to get me the best interest rate and payment. The guys in the service department were also very professional setting up my services. I am grateful that I stopped there. It has been an experience that deserves recommendations.

dave haerr

by from sandusky oh |

i just wanted to say that frank sirse is a god he took great care of me for many years

My experience at Kasper.

by from Norwalk OH |

I had a great experience at Kasper. John Miller was exceptionally helpful in assisting me with my purchase. Mike Kirk was kind enough to talk to me about credit issues and offer suggestions. The rest of the staff (I regret that I don't remember names) was just awesome in every aspect of my car purchase & repair.

Car Fixed

by from Kent Ohio |

Frank Sirse is my favorite worker at Kasper! He's incredible and treated my car well!

Body Shop - Frank SIRSE

by from Sandusky,OH |

Frank Sirse -Body Shop does an excellent job at Kasper Body Shop. If you need body work done they have aFrank Sirse and his great crew to take care of you.

Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Norwalk, OH |

My salesperson, John Miller was very considerate and took the time out to explain the vehicle and our purchasing options. Financing was easy and I drove home the same day with my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. I love the car and will definitely recommend John and Kasper to my friends! Thank you very much, to the Kasper organization.

Lube, Oil & Filter

by from Sandusky, OH |

Always courteous, ready for us when we arrived. Finished when estimated.