Great Lakes Chevrolet

Service 866-236-7993

Great Service! Great Selection! Part of the Great Lakes Auto Network

Second Time Around

by from Hartsgrove, OH |

This is my second vehicle purchased from Great Lakes and the sales staff and finance rep. are terrific. Came back for that reason.

Great Lakes Chevrolet responded to this review

October 31, 2011

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you continue to have great experiences here at Great Lakes Chevrolet. That's our goal!

Great Service

by from Jefferson, Ohio |

The service was excellent. When I arrived, my Sales Person, Ron Butcher, was in the service area and greeted me with a handshake and a smile. It's always great to see Ron. I had arrived a little early for my appointment, but the Service Manager, Gabe Pytel, told me where my vehicle was in que for service and when my service would be started. I sat in the comfortable waiting room and enjoyed some football on the large screen television. When my truck was finished, I walked out to find it nearby and parked facing out, which made leaving the dealership on this icy, snowy day much easier. Great job, Great Lakes!

Great Service, friendly, comfortable env.

by from Jefferson, OH |

I happen to walk in on a Saturday to schedule an oil change appointment for the following Monday, but was told they could take care of me right then if I wanted. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly, and the environment of the waiting room was very clean and comfortable as well. I'm extremely pleased with the service I received.