Spurgeon Chevrolet

1119 W Old Lincoln Way, Wooster, OH 44691

Exceptional dealership!

by from Wooster, OH |

I would recommend anyone to visit this dealership. I have just purchased my 2nd vehicle with them. They are fair, and their customer service is exceptional. I have visited another local dealership, and was treated terribly. Spurgeon gives you the respect you deserve and works diligently to get you the best rate possible. In fact, they called a week later and advised that we qualified for a promotion they weren't aware of, and saved us another 1.5% in rate. Thank you so much Samantha in financing and Dale Wolff. I will recommend you to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle.

A fantastic experience x 2

by from Wooster, Ohio |

My husband had a fantastic experience at Spurgeon about a year ago when he purchased his Silverado from Aaron Butts. We came right back when it was time to trade in my vehicle. Aaron again helped us choose the perfect SUV without any pressure, and Samantha helped us negotiate a better interest rate. They gave us an outstanding deal and treated us well with our trade in. We are more than pleased and highly recommend this dealership.

happy!

by from Wooster, OH |

Aaron is awesome. Helped our family get a new car! Easy and friendly to work with!

Happy!

by from Shreve,ohio |

The wife and I have been looking around for a TrailBlazer/Envoy for a while and found one at Spurgeon. I was extremely pleased with the quick, low-pressure assistance we received from Aaron Butts. The next time we look for a vehicle we will definitely keep him in mind.

Great New Car

by from Wooster, OH. |

Contacted Salesman on Thursday, told him what I was looking for. He showed us what they had in stock, explained the current incentives. we made our decision and picked up the vehicle on Saturday. All the extras we wanted were installed, and ready to go. The closer was fantastic. She went thru all the paperwork, explained all the details and we were outa there. The salesman went thru all the details of operation, setup the Bluetooth connection, hooked us up with On Star. then we were on our way. .

Spurgeon Chevrolet

by from Wooster, OH |

The customer service at Spurgeon Chevrolet is supreme. They are friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is very community oriented and involved. We need more businesses to be more involved with our community like Spurgeon's. I highly recommend them!

Happy! Happy! Happy!! Thanks

by from Urbana, Ohio |

Bought this Truck with the help of Chad & Mike !! But I don't want to forget ( Sam ) who got me a better rate then my Credit Union. Great job by all !!!!

April 7, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Spurgeon Chevrolet takes pride in our Dealership and our employees. Thank you for the kind words. Jan Bunting Customer Service Manger

Great customer service.

by from Wooster, Ohio |

I needed a car as mine was broken down and in repair shop. I searched the internet for what I wanted and saw Spurgeon had one. I called and it was still available, a salesman brought it to my residence and we test drove it. I liked it and with in 3 hours it was mine. Everyone was very friendly and laid back. A wonderful experience. Aaron Butts was informative and not pushy.

Nice Job!!!

by from West Salem, Ohio, 44287 |

I purchased a used vehicle from Spurgeons and salesman Aaron Butts treated me well. I purchased my first and only vehicle, 2009 Impala, from Spurgeons. It has been running well ever since!!!

Nice Job!!!

by from West Salem, Ohio, 44287 |

We purchased a vehicle a Spurgeons and salesman Aaron Butts treated us real good. We had our vehicle serviced this week and they got us in on the same day.