1119 W Old Lincoln Way, Wooster, OH 44691

New 877-667-5493
Used 888-840-6944
Service 888-482-6497

Your Hometown Dealer

Great experience!!! Return customer:)

by from Sugarcreek, Ohio |

My husband and I have been searching for a truck for several months now we finally found the perfect one with the help of Aaron Butts. He really change my opinion on most salesman. He wasn't pushy like the rest of them and I think he was more excited than we were to finally have purchased a truck. I felt like a valued customer unlike other dealerships we had been too. We will most definitely be returning!

April 7, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Spurgeon Chevrolet takes pride in our Dealership and our employees. Thank you for the kind words. Jan Bunting Customer Service Manger

happy!

by from Wooster, OH |

Aaron is awesome. Helped our family get a new car! Easy and friendly to work with!

Happy!

by from Shreve,ohio |

The wife and I have been looking around for a TrailBlazer/Envoy for a while and found one at Spurgeon. I was extremely pleased with the quick, low-pressure assistance we received from Aaron Butts. The next time we look for a vehicle we will definitely keep him in mind.

Great New Car

by from Wooster, OH. |

Contacted Salesman on Thursday, told him what I was looking for. He showed us what they had in stock, explained the current incentives. we made our decision and picked up the vehicle on Saturday. All the extras we wanted were installed, and ready to go. The closer was fantastic. She went thru all the paperwork, explained all the details and we were outa there. The salesman went thru all the details of operation, setup the Bluetooth connection, hooked us up with On Star. then we were on our way. .

by from Wooster, OH |

The customer service at Spurgeon Chevrolet is supreme. They are friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is very community oriented and involved. We need more businesses to be more involved with our community like Spurgeon's. I highly recommend them!

Happy! Happy! Happy!! Thanks

by from Urbana, Ohio |

Bought this Truck with the help of Chad & Mike !! But I don't want to forget ( Sam ) who got me a better rate then my Credit Union. Great job by all !!!!

Great customer service.

by from Wooster, Ohio |

I needed a car as mine was broken down and in repair shop. I searched the internet for what I wanted and saw Spurgeon had one. I called and it was still available, a salesman brought it to my residence and we test drove it. I liked it and with in 3 hours it was mine. Everyone was very friendly and laid back. A wonderful experience. Aaron Butts was informative and not pushy.

Nice Job!!!

by from West Salem, Ohio, 44287 |

I purchased a used vehicle from Spurgeons and salesman Aaron Butts treated me well. I purchased my first and only vehicle, 2009 Impala, from Spurgeons. It has been running well ever since!!!

Nice Job!!!

by from West Salem, Ohio, 44287 |

We purchased a vehicle a Spurgeons and salesman Aaron Butts treated us real good. We had our vehicle serviced this week and they got us in on the same day.

Great Experience and Dealership

by from Apple Creek,Ohio |

We were checking out cars on a Saturday and found one we really liked our sales associate Aaron Butts helped us and we were to return the following week. We returned to purchase the vehicle our salesman was great he helped us with our financing and we were able to purchase a Terverse.The customer service is great they made us feel like we were at home so polite and courteous through the whole process.This dealership is great so polite and helpful!! We will be definitely be returning and letting our friends know of the great service we had.

March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your story. We appreciate your kind comments.

Harvey

by from Orrville, Oh. |

GOOD DEALER TO DEAL WITH... I have bought several trucks from this dealership. my last one was sold by Aaron he was good to deal with, they really worked with me and my busy schedule. the times I have needed the service dept. they were there to help me with my problems... I would recommend anybody to try them out.

March 6, 2014

Thank Harvey. We appreciate your business.