Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

7111 Sunset Strip Ave Nw, North Canton, OH 44720

New 888-231-9943
Used 888-317-1063
Service 866-456-3921

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Excellent experience

by from North Canton, OH |

My husband and I were in a pinch and needed a new car but we had never leased or bought a brand new car before. We had been looking around for about two weeks and had visited another dealership in the area but had a horrible experience. Chuck Fisher and Mike helped us out tremendously. We were only there for an hour the first day and were given the information we needed right off the bat...no wheeling and dealing. The next day we went back and leased our brand new 2015 Equinox. We were only at the dealership for a total of my 4 hours over the 2 days and got a better deal than we had expected. The other dealership still tries to call us and "work a deal" but we couldn't be happier with our choice of Spitzer. Thank you so much for helping us out!

January 13, 2015

Anna, Thanks for the great review! We work hard everyday to ensure that every customer experiences the same seamless stress free buying experience. We're glad that you chose Spitzer!

Silverado

by from canton ,ohio |

Mark N ,not sure how to spell his last name ,but he is related to the bread people.He made my buying experience great...thanks

February 25, 2015

Leroy, Thank you for your great 5 star review of our store and of Mark. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great car shopping experience. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy North Canton.

Saturn

by from carrolton |

I was looking for good transportation , Mark. and Jim helped me out Thanks

February 25, 2015

Paul, Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear that Mark and Jim were able to get you into a car that works for you. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton.

Simple and Easy!

by from Canton, Ohio |

My salesman J.R. made things simple and easy!!!! what a great experience!

February 25, 2015

Brian, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that JR was able to get you into a car that fit all of your needs and that it was such a great experience. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy North Canton.

Marco helped me buy the perfect car quick & easy

by from East Canton, OH |

Marco Matulich is an excellent car salesmen, has a nice laid back personality and worked for me to get in the perfect vehicle. Marco's main concern was my overall satisfaction.

February 25, 2015

Trinette, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that Marco was able to get you into the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton.

My experience.....

by from Beach City Ohio |

My salesman JR was a huge help in helping us find our car!!! He was readily available to help in every way possible!

February 25, 2015

Mrs. Ryals, Thank you for that great review of Spitzer Chevy North Canton and of JR. We're happy to hear that you were able to get a vehicle that fit all your needs.

Marco put my needs 1st every step of the way!!!

by from Jackson, Ohio |

Marco Matulich was great to work with. He was very patient and really had my best interest at heart. I feel confident that I made the right choice because of Marco. He puts the customer first and he proved that today. Thanks again Marco!

February 25, 2015

Sandra, Thanks for that great review of both Spitzer Chevy North Canton but of Marco as well. We're thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your experience.

Marco did a great job taking me to the best car

by from East Canton |

Coming from a 4X4 truck and going to a Cruze for the gas mileage, Marco Matulich took his time with me and was patient and helped me choose the right vehicle. In heavy snow he made sure that we drove the car to ensure that I would be happy in the future with my decision. He did a great job and I would use him again and recommend him to my friends and family.

February 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review of our store. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience at our store and that Marco was able to get you into a car that you enjoy so much. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy North Canton.

Marco did a wonderful job with us, AMAZING!!!!

by from North Canton Ohio |

We are very happy that we found Marco Matulich. He had great patience and worked hard to meet our needs. He never gave up and now we are very happy Colorado owners!!!

February 11, 2015

Jasmine, We hope that you are enjoying your new Colorado. We think that the Colorado is one of the best trucks on the market right now. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy North Canton as your go to place to purchase your new truck.

My G6....Great Sales experience

by from Canton Ohio |

My salesman J.R. was awesome Sauce!!!!! It was easy and simple from start to finish!!!!

February 11, 2015

Ms. Johnson, Thank you for you great review of both the store and J.R. We're glad that you were able to get a car that fits all your needs.

Marco made the car buying process a great fun time

by from Canton OH |

I came in to lease a new car, and when the numbers did not work out, Marco Matulich even found a better opportunity for me. Instead of being a leaser, he turned me into an owner. I am so excited. Thank you for not giving up Marco.

February 11, 2015

Kayla, Thank you for choosing Spitzer Chevy North Canton as your place to go for your new vehicle. We're glad to hear that Marco was able to work with you to get you into a vehicle that fits all of your needs.