Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

7111 Sunset Strip Ave Nw, North Canton, OH 44720

New 888-231-9943
Used 888-317-1063
Service 866-456-3921

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Spitzer Chevy North Canton

by from Salem, Oh |

We have been in this new car process for a while and just couldnt find a great dealership who really cared about us and treated us right, a friend of ours recommended us to come here so we decided to check it out, needless to say in a couple weeks i am driving away with a new car, i will always come back and spread the word of how comfortable and inviting Spitzer Chevy was to us. We will always recommend our peers to come here.

Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Thanks you so much for your great review Stephanie! We're just all about happy people and want the car buying experience to be as easy as possible. We'd love the chance to help your friends and family so please keep us in mind the next time you hear somebody looking for a vehicle! sean s.

Happy Customer

by from Dover,Ohio |

We were very happy with the help and service we received from Melvin Ellis and the rest of the staff .Melvin went above and beyond what you would expect a Sales person to do. Which made our experience very pleasant.

by from Canton Oh |

Thank you Mr Ellis for helping me identify the vehicle that was the best match for me and my family. The first vehicle you sold me lasted 10 years. I am super excited about my new 2012 certified Malibu. Thanks for fast the fast service and patience. I will tell all my friend to look no further than you for their future vehicles.

Our experience with Dave Miller

by from East Canton, OH |

We stopped in for a quote to fix a window, and met Dave...can I tell you we left as very satisfied customers with a new 2008 Ford! My husband and I never felt any pressure, and Dave was willing to show us several options and allow us to take a decent test drive - not just around the block. Many dealers we visited in the past displayed high-pressure tactics and didn't give us more than a mile test drive. I told Dave I had never heard a bad review for Spitzer, and now I am pleased to say my husband, Hamid, and I are part of the Spitzer family. Dave put us in a car we wouldn't have dreamed possible for us, TODAY. Please consider Spitzer as we as so very happy we did.

THANK YOU DAVE MILLER!!

by from Akron OH |

Great experience with Dave Miller at Spitzer - simple and easy

Great service, Great people!

by from Dover, Ohio |

Right when you walked in the door, you could feel a sense of helpfulness. The salesmen answered all your questions and were very concerned about you receiving the best deal. The used car was also up to date on all repairs and runs wonderfully. I had an amazing experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car, used car, or a car that needs serviced.

review

by from alliance , ohio |

i am pleased with my 04 trail blazer. it seemed to take so long for the salesman to get info from the sales mgr. i spent nearly three hours there and when i left i still didn't know the exact amount i was borrowing, nor did i know what my payment would be. i think the salesman did everything he could to make the deal satisfactory to my but i sat there a long time to get answers to questions.

Dave Miller helped us out

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Dave was exceptional! We were shopping around for a car in our price range, and like most people, we hate the pushy, over-confident salesmen. Dave was neither of the sort. He jumped through hoops to get us the exact car and color we wanted, in the price range we needed. Any other place we visited was like pulling teeth to get any help. I will be back to Spitzer, no doubt about it. Thanks Dave!

Dave Miller helped us out

by from Barberton, OH |

Dave miller did a great job on all aspects of our visit at spitzer, he helped us tremendously, and we did end up purchsing a vehicle during our visit to spitzer, i would recommend Dave to assist you in your next car puchase.

Our new silverado

by from canton,ohio |

dave was very helpful. he made the process very easy. i will recommend him to others i know who may be looking for a vehicle.

Thanks To Chad and Melvin-great employees

by from North Canton, OH |

We took our father's Suburban in recently to have it appraised for resale. Even though we were not there to buy, we were treated with the same courtesy and respect as if we were. Thank you Melvin and Chad for helping a couple of ladies out last week. We know where we WILL go when we need a new car!