Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton

7111 Sunset Strip Ave Nw, North Canton, OH 44720

New 888-231-9943
Used 888-317-1063
Service 866-456-3921

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

awesome

by from akron,ohio |

I thought that buying a new car would be a tedious task, but coming down to Spitzer in Canton has changed my mind completely. Chuck Fisher made my experience a fabulous experience and I personaly will recommend him to all of my friends and family to purchase a new vehicle. My overall experience at Spitzer every person I met went above and beyond my expectations. The rate number 1 in my book. I wouldn't ever go anywhere else.

October 20, 2014

Tammy, This is a great review. We're glad to hear that our goal to make car buying an enjoyable stress free experience seems to be working. Thank you for being a Spitzer customer, we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Purchased a new Truck

by from Dover, OH |

bust buying experience in my 30 years of buying new vechicles

great experience

by from Massillon Ohio |

great experience and sales person Todd Younkin. Clean, friendly dealership. Helpful staff.

great buying experiece

by from akron oh |

sales rep did a great job of listening to and addressing all my questions and concerns and to meet my needs. I never felt pressured during the entire buying process.

Great dealer & best salesman

by from Akron, OH |

Just signed for another new car at Spitzer Chevrolet in North Canton -- they make everything easy. Great salesman, Todd Younkin, took care of us and made the whole process easy and painless! Will be back when a new car is needed, and would recommend dealer and our salesman, Todd, to anyone!

December 11, 2014

Laurie, We love hearing from our repeat customers! We are so happy that you were able to get into a new car and that the experience was as stress free and easy as possible. Thank you for being a part of the Spitzer family!

Used car buying experience

by from Massillon Ohio |

Just bought a used vehicle from Spitzer. I normally hate the whole car buying process but salesman Todd Younkin made the experience pleasant. There was no high pressure. I would definitely recommend Todd and Spitzer Chevrolet to anyone who is looking for a vehicle!

December 11, 2014

Debbie, Thank you for your feedback. We work hard everyday to ensure that all of our customers experience a low pressure, stress free car buying experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Easy Sale

by from North Canton Ohio |

I went into spitzer chevrolet in north canton for a new car purchase and was helped by Todd , he made the sale run smoothly and easy. Highly recomend for your next car purchase.

November 25, 2014

Carolyn, Thanks for you feedback. We're glad to hear that Todd was able to help you get into a new car. Thanks for being a Spitzer customer.

2009 Chevy Malibu

by from North Canton, Ohio |

I had an outstanding experience at Spitzer Chevrolet North Canton. My salesman Chuck Fisher was amazing, I never felt pressured and he did everything in his power to make sure I had a pleasant experience. The manager was also very helpful throughout the process. If I didn't know any better I'd say he was the lead singer of Rascall Flatts. I guess this just shows how bad piracy in the music industry has become. A man as talented and successful as Mr. LeVox has been forced to put his music career on hold in order to provide for his family by way of selling cars. But hey, someone's gotta do it. God bless him.

November 25, 2014

Jordan, Thanks for your great review. We're so glad that you had such an enjoyable car buying experience.

Melvin Ellis helped us out he was very helpful

by from Richmond Mi |

Melvin was helpful with knowing what repairs has been done to the vehicle. He knows how to sell cars. I bought the car that's how I know. He great. My first car ever bought from a dealer so it was a good experience. I was super hungry the whole time though. Overall I love him.

October 21, 2014

Michael, Thanks for your review. We're glad that Melvin was able to help you through your first car purchase at a dealership. We hope your are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for being a Spitzer customer.

Dave was very helpful

by from Massillon Ohio |

I went in just to look, but Dave walked me thru the process step by step and next thing i know i was driving away in a pre owned Equinox Go see him

October 21, 2014

Diane, Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying you new Equinox! Thank you for being a Spitzer customer.

As your car gets older, the service gets worse!

by from Canton, Ohio |

I bought a year old Pontiac Grand Am from them in 2006 It had 9700 miles at the time of purchase. It now has 63,414. Spitzer is the ONLY one who has removed any of the wheels EVER until today. I bought new tires from them and had the free rotations done there. Today, I had the car aligned elsewhere and it was brought to my attention before the alignment, that several of the lug caps were either missing, broken or stripped. The mechanic suggested I go back to Spitzers and ask if they would replace them. Well, I did. They wanted me to buy the new ones and said they have no way of proving their service dept is the ones who damaged them and that heat could have caused them to break. I will not be buying another vehicle there ever.