Classic Chevrolet Mentor

Service 877-804-9389

IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE! 10 NEW CAR BRANDS AT ONE LOCATION

2005 chevy cav

by from lakewood ohio |

thanks guys for a great deal on my car i love my used car.

Great place, friendly folks.

by from Missouri |

Great place to do business with. The whole process was very easy and everyone was friendly. Even tho the deal didn't work out, I would try again in the future.

Classic Chevy Mentor- Internet Sales Review

by from Portage County |

Worked with Todd of Internet Sales dept.on a new leftover 14 Camaro. This dealership actually has an Internet salesman. A great one. Todd was able to stack all applicable programs to my purchase, followed up 2 days later when GM got more aggressive in clearing out their old stock of '14 new Camaros. What had been a good deal compared to the other dealers, became a fantastic deal in one just one email. I bought a new '14 for what had previously been the price of a used '12 or '13 of the same model with average miles on it.

Great service department

by from Worcester, MA |

The transmission went on my 2007 Silverado while visiting family in the area over the holidays. The service department went above & beyond to get it replaced for us before we needed to leave for our 10 hour ride home. They got it fixed and back to us in a little over 24 hours, turning a very stressful situation into a positive experience. Thank you so much for your help and hard work. It was very much appreciated!!

My New Cruze

by from Euclid |

Very pleasant place to buy , Very professional,kind, and honest.

New Corvette

by from WEilloughby Hills OH |

They seemed very anxious at the beginning of the quote process but it quickly deteriorated. I asked for a quote on a specific vehicle with model and color and received one completely different. When I requested a second quote for the same vehicle I was told that they had sent it already. I inquired about a test drive I was told that I could not take one unless i bought it. I am sorry but if I am spending 60 to 80K on a new vehicle i will test drive it first or not purchase it. Needless to say I found a dealership that allowed a test drive and two days later I purchased the vehicle. Shame on Classic Chevrolet and their pompus attitude. I would also like to note that I had purchased multiple vehicles from Classic Dealerships and yet this had no bearing on the outcome. They have lost my business forever.

Pround owner of a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Painesville, OH |

I highly recommend going to Classic Chevrolet. They have a great selection of vehicles to choose from, the salesmen are friendly and informative, and they do not pressure you into buying a new vehicle. I found that their price on the Silverado was excellent, and they also gave me top dollar for my trade-in. My salesman, Eddie, was very patient and informative. I had a lot of questions and looked at a number of trucks. He helped me in narrowing down the perfect truck for me.