City Automall

Service 866-910-5684

Invoice or supplier pricing on all New Vehicles

2014 Ford F-150

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Our recent purchase of a new 2014 Ford F-150 was a great buying experience. Everyone from our initial contact, Jason, to our salesman, Josh, and the new car manager, Aaron, were extremely happy to answer our questions, find the right truck for us and get us out the door on the road quickly. Josh and Aaron were even kind enough to set up a window tint appointment in their service department within a week of purchase. I would highly recommend working with the team at City Automall

February 27, 2015

Thanks again for your business! If you need anything else in the future please give us a call.

2013 Ford Edge

by from Butler, IN |

This was the first time dealing with City Automall and we were very pleased with our experience. We were seriously in the market for a new vehicle when we entered the door, and we were pointed in the direction of John Carter. He was knowledgeable about the Ford products he was selling, and was not a high-pressured salesman. We appreciated the dealings we had with City Automall. We've already recommended them to a friend!

Great from the start

by from Huntington, Indiana |

This was our first time dealing with buying a car from a dealership, everyone was very friendly and willing to do whatever they could to help us get into a car. We will defiantly recommend anyone who asks about a car to go check them out!

Great experience start to finish.

by from Fort Wayne |

Great experience. 1st time buying with City Automail. Sales person went above and beyond to win our business. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

February 27, 2015

Matt, Thank you for your business. If you need anything down the road please let us know.

Start to finish

by from Warsaw, IN |

There were a few rough patches in the transaction, however internet sales manager was the most compassionate person to help me out. He went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I could get the car that we wanted. He never stopped trying to put in effort to make this possible.

February 27, 2015

Riley, You're awesome and thank you so much for giving us another shot. If you need anything let us know!

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Huntington, IN |

Sales staff was wonderful very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The gentleman who worked on financing was great as well! They were very fast. I scheduled appt. to see car at 12p and was picking my Ford Edge back up by 4:30p with all paperwork complete! Customer service has been amazing since I bought the Edge too. Very quick response on emails and phone calls! I will definitely tell ALL of my friends and family about City Ford! New Customer for Life!

February 27, 2015

Rocky, Thank you so much for letting us earn your business. If you need anything down the road please let us know!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!

by from Montgomery AL |

We saw our vehicle on-line and sent an inquiry. It wasn't 10 minutes and we had a reply !!!!! Ty Preston (the sales person) was absolutely FANTASTIC. We wanted additional pictures and Ty went out of his way to take additional pictures of the vehicle and immediately sent them to us. I flew in to Fort Wayne to pick up the vehicle and Ty picked me up at the airport. Signing the papers was quick - the vehicle was beautifully detailed and ready to go. It felt like home in that showroom - all the people were down home and friendly. The vehicle we bought was OUT OF THIS WORLD FANTASTIC. Thanks to Ty Preston and all at City Automall. I wish everyone could buy a vehicle from this place - that's how fantastic it was.

February 27, 2015

Stan and Candy, We know Alabama isn't super close but if you need anything in the future we promise to give you the same service again.

Love my Cruze ECO!!!!! City Chevy is awesome!

by from Columbia City, IN |

Stopped in at City Chevy as I was just curious about the Chevy Cruze. I do not have very good credit. Ben Heath the Chevy Sales Manager greeted me. Even though I told him I did not have great credit he went ahead and showed me the Chevy Cruze. For a Sales Manager he knew his product well. After the drive he asked for my business but not pushy and we settled on a awesome lease deal. He worked with the bank and got me approved. This was by far the easiest buying experience I have had with a car dealership. I was also very pleased at Mr. heaths knowledge of the technology in the Cruze. He paired my phone and showed me how to use the voice system and the other gadgets. If you ever need help with this new age tech stuff call Ben Heath he is great!!! Highly recommend City Chevy.

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review. If you need anything please let us know

City Automall Has An Outstanding Sales Team!!

by from Fort Wayne |

Very happy with the service we received. Everyone was very friendly and the whole process of purchasing my car went very quick. I will refer anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle to City Automall Thanks for my awesome car!! Christine

February 27, 2015

Hope your still Rockin Your Monte! If you need anything in the future please let us know!

great online car buying experience

by from asheville, nc |

city ford had the car I wanted with huge savings from what I could find in NC. Bought the car sight unseen and it was exactly as advertised. Jon in sales with along with others did an excellent job of easing the concerns I had on making a long distance purchase. they are the first thing I will look at online when the next car purchase becomes necessary! Thanks jon and the kids say hi!

February 27, 2015

Dan, Thank you for making everything as simple as possible for us. We hope you give us another shot on your next purchase even though your down in NC

Mr. Melvin Billingsley

by from Fort Wayne,IN 46806 |

Good ,knowledgeable sales person-F& I staff very helpful.