City Automall

New 888-691-6617
Used 888-595-2177
Service 866-910-5684

Invoice or supplier pricing on all New Vehicles

My Best Car Buying Experience!!

by from Elkhart, IN |

I have financed 3 cars in 10 years through supposedly reputable dealerships. I was disappointed with at least one aspect of each of the dealerships business practices and was expecting this time to be no different. I was wrong. City Ford was awesome!!! When I arrived, I was expecting an army of salesman to crowd us like they do at most dealerships but that didn't happen. I met with Jimmy Schneider and he answered all my questions and actually showed me the car I had contacted him about. That didn't happen at the dealer I went to the day before! I didn't feel hassled at all, they didn't try to upsell me and they got me financed through a lender that denied me a few days earlier. I got the car I wanted with an interest rate and payments that are way lower than I was expecting to pay. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will be buying my next car from City Ford!

November 14, 2014

Shatanya, Thank you so much for telling others about us. Please give Jimmy a call if yo need anything in the future. Thanks for making the trip from Elkhart!

The Service Advisers Are Great To Work With!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was in for an oil change and they even cleaned my car inside and out! very impressed. the service guys really care about their customers and do anything they can to make the experience the best!

November 15, 2014

Thanks Danielle! Let us know if there is anything else we can to help you.

Great sales personnel, terrible financial dpt

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Drove 3 hours to buy a greatly priced vehicle. First vehicle purchase ever. Ben was wonderful to work with and had a deal made in 45 minutes. Sat and waited almost 2 hours to sign papers that took a matter of 10 minutes. We wanted to put a down payment of $2500 but the guy didn't ask and later said he didn't realize we wanted to put a down payment on the vehicle. Very snooty and straight up rude. Would recommend a different financial person but other than that, good place to go.

November 15, 2014

First Time Buyer, Thank you for making the trip up here from Indy. We are sorry it took so long to get you back into finance and how you were treated when you got in there. I will pass this info over to our GM so we can make adjustments in that department. Thanks again and if you need anything please don't hesitate to give us a call.

good car price

by from Marion,Indiana |

Looked online and was comparing prices to other facilities. I ended up buying my car from here. I had a set amount I wanted for my car and after alot of talking I finally got what I wanted. The car price was a no hassle and it stayed the same so I was pretty happy. The only complaint I had was when I finalized the paperwork I specifically stated I wanted both my name and my wifes name on the title but it was not.I contacted City and was told it would not be a problem, Needles to say it was and I had to do extra running just to get it corrected. License bureau to credit Union, back to license bureau. wasted alot of gas. Lucky I did not get the loan that was offered by City no way I was going to run an hour each way that would have been a deal breaker. Was not happy at all, the guy doing the final paperwork should have listened to me in the first place. Other than that all went well.

November 15, 2014

Disneydad, I will take responsibility for the issues you had with the not having both of you on the paperwork. I know you said it happened to you in the past and explained why it was important to have it correct here at the dealership but I didn't think it was going to be an issue when it really was. I hope this doesn't hold you back from coming back but I wanted to thank you for letting us earn your business and teaching me a lesson on getting things right the first time. Thanks again Jason Barnes 260-244-5111

Service department Aces Sales department nope

by from Columbia City IN |

Bought a nice 2013 escape. Paid cash. After I drove it off the lot found a nasty spot on rear passenger door . Had been covered up. The sales managers response, as is no help. Now my brother in law bought a 2012 Honda CRV from a ford dealer no less, in Hicksville Ohio ,Jim Schmitt's, he had a very similar problem, took it in they fixed it NO PROBLEM. That is what I call customer service. A foot note, he's not a regular customer there and I have been doing business with city ford for years.

Would highly recommend!

by from LaOtto, IN |

This was my first time buying a car. Rob Salesman was very friendly and very helpful throughout my car shopping process. When I decided on a car to buy, he made the process hassle free and without stress! Then went on to check back and make sure I was satisfied and pleased with my car. Would highly recommend to anyone buying a car!

Great to work with

by from Winona Lake, IN |

We had a great sales rep in Jimmy. He was awesome to work with and let our 4 kids play in/on the cars on the floor while we worked on our deal!

So far...So good.

by from Auburn, Indiana |

My vehicle is being serviced as we speak. I purchased a used suv from this location last week. I have experienced a small issue but seems to be getting taken care of. If you are an individual dreading the car buying process...dread no more! This dealership, is the real ...dealer! Friendly staff and a so far wonderful service department. Thank you city auto mall!

Mike Barbour was awesome!

by from Churubusco, IN |

I was in to get parts for my Expedition. I bumped into Mike and we began talking about gas prices. Long story short, I traded the Expedition in for an Explorer, took my parts back, and am now enjoying better fuel economy! Just plain impressed!

Great service

by from Columbia city |

All of my needs we're addressed, all of my questions were answered, and my vehicle was spotless when I picked it up A++

May 1, 2014

Andrew, City Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Thanks for your awesome review! I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Take care, Jason Barnes | Internet Sales Manager 260-244-511

Great service

by from Columbia City, IN |

Came for a oil change and wheel alignment & was offered a free wash. Also was offered to coat my truck with a substance that is like Rain- Ex, it's wonderful.

April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Ernest! Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle is first and foremost for our service team. It doesn't matter if you're coming in for a regular oil change or have something more critical happening with your car, our team is ready to tackle any hurdle to get you back out and on the road in a safe, well-running vehicle. While we hope nothing else happens to your car, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. All of us at City Chevrolet await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! All the best, Jason Barnes | Internet Sales Manager 260-244-511