Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623 Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Modern Chevrolet

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Very friendly and professional. The salesman Henry listened to what my requirements were and found the vehicle that fit my needs. I was given a good explanation of On Star (and was linked up)and the function to tie my cell phone into the system. Great experience.

March 7, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Henry and the team.

Had our truck serviced

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Was great. Enjoyed the free beverages just maybe need to do some snack foods when you have to wait for a little while. Everyone was very friendly.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our service department, Jesse! We appreciate you choosing Modern Chevrolet. We'll be sure to share your comments with our management team. We hope to see you again soon!

Inspection / recall

by from Winston salem nc |

Waited 4 hours for an NC inspection and for them to repair something that one of their workers broke and lefts when they performed the ignition recall. The biggest issues I had is that after 2 hours of waiting I had to hunt down the woman that checked me in for her to go check to then inform me they were getting the part for the warehouse. Didn't tell me how long the wait would be. I wait another hour no updates of any kind. Wait another 39 minutes no update. I hunt her down again for her to inform me the part is here it will take about 20 mins to install. That was 2 minutes ago. I'm sorry but things going have been done better on the updating and even if I wanted them to make me wait this long for something they broke to begin with.

Great Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The service was great and done in a timely manner. Service aria is doing a great job. This type of service is what make customer's return.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our service department, Michael! We appreciate you allowing us to provide maintenance to your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Excellent sales staff

by from Winston Salem, NC |

People were really friendly. No guess work for a reasonable price I could get. Working with a salesperson that I can really trust.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our team, Miaohua! We appreciate you choosing Modern Chevrolet. Enjoy your new vehicle!

2016 Colorado

by from winston-salem nc |

Have done business with Modern forever it seems and they have always been tranparent with every aspect of their operation.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Norman! We appreciate you choosing Modern Chevrolet. We hope to see you again soon!

Great job

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Austin was an awesome salesman. I come from a customer service background and was very pleased with everyones service given to me and my family. Will be coming back in the future hopefully for a corvette.

February 12, 2016

Jeremy, thank you for your kind words about Austin! We appreciate your business here at Modern Chevrolet. We'll be here when you're ready for a Corvette!

Great Service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Everyone was very professional and took care of me. They talked to me about things that would be coming up in the future and gave me a detailed list and cost so I can prepare for these expenses in advance. I really appreciated that.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, Charles! We appreciate your kind words about our service department. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Water Pump Replacement

by from Winston Salem , NC |

Everything was done just as expected. I pay a large payment on the car that I purchased new there 3 years ago and I expect and received the same quality of car for my car as you did when it was your car. Thanks again for your good work! Alan Greene

January 3, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Christopher! We're glad you enjoyed your service visit with us. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

Great service

by from Walnut Cove NC |

Modern Chevrolet went far beyond the required service to take care of my problem and I am extremely grateful for this.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Donald! We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!