Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

excellent service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

The staff at Modern is always very friendly and knowledgeable about my vehicle! They always go above and beyond what's expected when it comes to service! I never go anywhere else because they always make me feel so welcome!

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Savannah. We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Must Have Patience

by from Greensboro,NC |

I had to wait for over an hour for a part to be brought from the warehouse. I was told that it would only take 10 minutes to get the part.

January 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. I will certainly pass the feedback along to our team for growth opportunities.

Modern Chevrolet Service Dept

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Fast, excellent service. Shuttle service with Lawrence is great, Andy and Terri always helpful as well as other in Service area.

January 27, 2015

We appreciate your great feedback and for the opportunity to work with you again. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to the team. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you again in the future.

wonderful place.

by from Winston-Salem, N C |

Nothing is wrong with the service or dealership. OnStar contacted me an said that my air filter needed service at 50000 miles, but my filter was changed when I bought the car. Maybe you could update OnStar once changes are made to certified used vehicles. I drove from greensboro to winston-salem to find that the filter had already been changed. Thank you for your concern an interest.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for the feedback James. I will certainly pass this along to our management team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Oil change

by from Winston Salem. NC |

I always get good service at Modern Chevrolet. Everyone there is friendly and seem to be genuinely concerned about any questions or problems that I have.

January 21, 2015

We appreciate your feedback Cathy and for the opportunity to have serviced your vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

The service was good. The facility was very clean

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The salespersons/technician were very helpful and friendly. When I had questions they were right there giving me answers to all my questions.

January 10, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Less than great service in general.

by from Winston Salem NC. |

We felt that the dealership kept the car longer than necessary, because all that was done was a battery test. The car was there from Fri. evening till Tue. afternoon and we had to call to find out the repair status instead of the dealership calling us. Prior calls to the dealership were not returned.

January 10, 2015

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I will be sure and pass this along to our management team. We certainly try to return all calls that are made to us and apologize that your calls did not get returned. We appreciate your business and look forward to another opportunity to work you in the future.

Very Nice Folks

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

To begin with...my name is ELAINE. Process took longer than I would have liked. I know there is a lot of paperwork, but we were there over 2 hours.

January 10, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and to work with you. We certainly appreciate your patience during the purchase process. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Much better than expected

by from Winston Salem NC |

Check In was a little slow even with an appointment but once the attendant got to me he was courteous and pleasant. Rest of the wait was nice and much quicker than I anticipated.

December 28, 2014

We appreciate your feedback Jo and I will pass this along to the team. I am happy to hear that your overall visit was quicker than anticipated. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Same day service great on a very busy day.

by from Winston salem, Nc |

I took my car in for servicing. The young man asked and listened to what I needed done, suggested and used a coupon I had and promptly set up a needed (under warranty) repair on my vechicle. All in all-a very successful experience.

December 28, 2014

Thanks for your business Carolyn. I am happy to hear that the team took such good care of you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Friendly and caring serivce professionals

by from Winston-Salem, North Carolina |

The service staff were friendly and very professional. Handled my issues promptly and were able to get my car back to me within an hour. Greatly appreciated.

December 24, 2014

Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicle Elizabeth. I am pleased to hear that everything went so smooth for you and that the team was able to get your vehicle back to you so quickly. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.