5955 University Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27105

Used 877-275-0636
Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Very friendly and professional. The salesman Henry listened to what my requirements were and found the vehicle that fit my needs. I was given a good explanation of On Star (and was linked up)and the function to tie my cell phone into the system. Great experience.

March 7, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Henry and the team.

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Waiting area was clean and comfortable. I was there for a good period of time, but the staff had provided me with an honest estimated wait time so i knew what to expect. Staff were friendly and helpful.

May 18, 2015

We appreciate the review, Kevin. We're glad you had a great experience with our service department. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Treated very well

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I was kept informed on the status of my repairs by my service rep. Service rep also worked to get my repairs covered by my warranty that I purchased with car. I was also provided with a great rental car to use whyile car was being repaired.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Steven. We're glad to hear that you had a great experience with your service rep. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great service, great staff and very clean facility

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Customer service was excellent, each person I dealt with made sure I was taken care of in a timely manner. Would definitely buy another truck from Modern Chevy

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback, Jeremy! We appreciate the kind words about our customer service and efficiency. Enjoy your new truck - we'll be here when you're ready for another!

Greta custermer service

by from Winston-Salem NC |

It was sad to have lost Terry. She was great at C/S. Sunny did a great job taking care of us. She will keep us coming back and recommending M/S in the future. She has learnd alot in a shot time of working there.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for providing this feedback, Michael. We appreciate you trusting us with your service needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Great service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

They were thorough in the 10 pt inspection in finding things and informing me of them to make me aware. Thanks for that.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, Steven. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Great Service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I made a appointment to have the headlights replaced. The service is always very professional and was done in a timely manner.

May 10, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your headlight replacement, Harry. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

great service

by from winston salem nc |

in and out quick, no hidden gimmicks, no surprise extra charges, any future service that is needed is always noted in case we can't get it done that same day so we don't forget when service is due

May 9, 2015

We're glad to hear that you had a great experience in our service department, John! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to your next visit.

Great Service!!! Thanks Marcos and Brittanie!!!!!!

by from Bonneville,NC |

Marcos Diaz and Brittanie Fritts were very personable and friendly. Made u feel very comfortable in every aspect. Thanks Marcos and Brittanie!!!!

May 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Elaine! Marcos and Brittanie will be pleased to hear your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

A1 SERVICE

by from Winston-Salem nc |

always A1 service ,VERY GOOD TECHS, CLEAN SHOP AREA AND LOTS. PEOPLE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE.MODERN CHEV IS MY FIRST STOP.

May 3, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback and the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

My experience at Modern was excellent. I would recommend your dealership to others. The Salesperson, Customer Sales Representative, and others were Friendly, Knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and patient with me.

April 30, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Janice. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure and share your feedback with our team. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future.