Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Camshaft service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I was very pleased with the outcome. From the first contact, I was greeted with kindness and concern. The customer service was excellent and I feel I can trust the work will be done satisfactorily. Overall wonderful experience.

October 2, 2014

Thanks so much Cynthia. We are happy to hear that everything went well with your service visit. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you again in the future.

Truck purchase

by from Kernersville, NC |

My experience with Modern Chevrolet was great! There whole staff was wonderful to work with. They were very helpful with all my questions making for a great car buying experience.

October 18, 2014

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review for us as well. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future.

2015 Silverado 2500

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Top notch team! I can not say enough good things about Steven Wright, Jeff Wood and the rest of the folks working there. From start to finish a most enjoyable experience. Modern Chevrolet sets the example for just how a Chevy dealership should be run.

October 7, 2014

Thanks Robert for this great review. I will certainly let Steve, Jeff and the team know how happy you are with your recent visit. We hope that are enjoying your new Silverado. Please let us know if we can do anything further to assist you.

great everyone

by from pulaski va. |

it was great I will be back again if I need to also every one was great thanks again randy queen

October 6, 2014

Thanks for your business Randal. We are glad that Randy and Modern Chevrolet could take care of you. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you again in the future.

Roderick Hinton

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Mr Roderick Hinton was exceptionally professional and went out of his way to make things work for me. My visit was just to get a little more info about my leased vehicle and drove away with another new one which I purchased. Mr Hinton is very courteous, helpful and dedicated to what he does and I applaud him for his sincerity.

October 6, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. I will certainly share the kind words to Mr. Hinton. Please let us know if we can do anything for you again in the future.

service was great

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I called Brian Alley about my first 5000 miles service. He made me an appointment and the work was done. Brian always helps me with my Chevrolet service.

October 2, 2014

Thanks for the great review Randall. I will pass the kind words along to Brian. Please let us know if you need anything and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Got a set of tires, great service, knowledgeable staff. I was impressed with the fact I was entitled to a rebate that I was not aware of and they filled out the docs for me and attached the receipt. The improvement in service is much appreciated. Will not hesitate to return: Michael Woodcock

September 29, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Thanks again.

Wonderful experience and extremely clean facility.

by from Winston Salem NC |

We purchased our vehicle from salesman Marcus Diaz. Marcus was very helpful in finding the right car for my husband and I and we are so happy we decided on the purchasie of a Chevy Sonic. My first car was a 1956 Chevy hardtop and I totally loved it!!! It's so odd that the last car I would purchase in this lifetime would also be a Chevy. Thank you Modern Chevrolet and Marcus for making our shopping for a car a great experience. Mike and Mindy Jimenez Lexington NC

September 28, 2014

Thanks so much Mike and Mindy. We appreciate you allowing Modern Chevrolet the opportunity to earn your business. We hope that your new Chevy Sonic will last you many many years. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to Marcus. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

great service

by from winston salem nc |

Car was in for recall work. There was no delay in getting the work done, did not spend a long time waiting. In and out pretty quick, very comfortable waiting area for customers

September 27, 2014

Karen, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Take care! AC Hengler | ahengler@modernautomotive.com

Great service department

by from Tobaccoville, NC |

Best experience with a service department, EVER! Would highly recommend Modern Chevrolet!

September 12, 2014

Thanks Always a Chevy for the great review. I will make sure I pass along the kind words to our service team. We appreciate the opportunity to work on your vehicle. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Great service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Good experience it would be nice to get a free car wash with service , the way the import dealers provide for their customers

September 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Charles. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. AC Hengler | ahengler@modernautomotive.com