5955 University Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27105

Used 877-275-0636
Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Very friendly and professional. The salesman Henry listened to what my requirements were and found the vehicle that fit my needs. I was given a good explanation of On Star (and was linked up)and the function to tie my cell phone into the system. Great experience.

March 7, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Henry and the team.

great service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

car was in for service that was fortunately under warranty, tech explained what was done, and description of work was on paperwork I received. In and out in very short time, love the fact we can schedule our appointments on line since the problem we incurred showed up in the evening after hours and I was still able to get serviced the following morning

August 27, 2015

John, thank you for the great feedback about your experience in our service department! We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle, and we're glad the repair was covered under your warranty. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled appointment!

Good service

by from Winston Salem NC. |

The outcome was good but four trips and about sixteen hours in your customer lounge just to get my door lock fixed!!!! I like the people I came in contact with but service needs more training on the Colorado truck thank you David Cox

August 25, 2015

David, thank you for providing this feedback about your experience with our service department. We will forward your comments to our management team. We appreciate you allowing us to service your Colorado.

Friendly people, nice facility.

by from Winston Salem NC |

So far everyone has been helpful. This is all I can say at this time, as I have not experienced the service department.

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our team, Patricia! We appreciate you stopping in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Communication is the key. Came in for an oil change, ask the technician to drive the car because of a noise on the right side, come to find out a bearing was bad and it was replaced under warranty. Thanks for the service, will always have Modern Chevrolet to service my HHR.

August 25, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback about our service department, Harry! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We're glad we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back on the road. See you at your next appointment!

Great Service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

My check engine light came on, so I called to schedule an appointment for my vehicle in to be serviced. I then made another appointment the following morning for a diagnostic test and was informed that the catalytic converter needed to be replaced. I was quoted about $1100 for what needed to be done, but a warranty was found and I only paid less than $100. That made my day!

August 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our service department, Celia! We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We're glad we were able to repair your vehicle for less than originally quoted. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

New Truck Purchase At Modern Chevrolet

by from Galax Va |

Friendly Staff, Huge Selection of Vehicles, Kevin Cummings is A First Class Salesman! If you Shop At Modern Chevrolet ask for Kevin Cummings! Thanks Mr. Kevin!

August 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership, Larry! We appreciate your business here at Modern Chevrolet. We will be sure to share your comments with Kevin. Enjoy your new truck!

Car inspection

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

i was helped in a timely manner and did not have to wait a long time for my car to be inspected

August 14, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback, Carolyn! We appreciate you having your vehicle inspected by us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled appointment!

Oil change

by from King, NC |

Everything was great. The only thing that bothers me is why do they have to move the drivers sit when they only have to drive it about 100 feet.

August 14, 2015

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We will share your comments with our service department so that they may use your suggestion to improve their services. We appreciate you having your vehicle serviced with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Fast service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I didn't have to wait very long. In and out of there in no time for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Very pleased.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our service department, Kristina! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Thank you Modern!!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

My wife was in a sad situation with her Aunt who was out of state and in Hospice care. She needed to travel to see her ASAP. The service manager, Brian Salter, was quick to respond to our needs. His team of mechanics did the needed repairs and handled our needs to get my wife back on the road. Thank you Modern Chevrolet.

August 11, 2015

Jason, thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your wife's aunt, but we are glad we could help in getting her back on the road to see her. We appreciate your business here at Modern Chevrolet. Please let us know if we can ever be of any further assistance.