Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Great Deal!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Willie Guess was an excellent salesman! He was courteous and made me feel comfortable. I left feeling that the deal he arranged for me was exceptional.

December 2, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share this great feedback. I will certainly pass the kind words along to Willie and the team. Please let us know if we can ever assist you in the future.

Much better than expected

by from Winston Salem NC |

Check In was a little slow even with an appointment but once the attendant got to me he was courteous and pleasant. Rest of the wait was nice and much quicker than I anticipated.

Same day service great on a very busy day.

by from Winston salem, Nc |

I took my car in for servicing. The young man asked and listened to what I needed done, suggested and used a coupon I had and promptly set up a needed (under warranty) repair on my vechicle. All in all-a very successful experience.

Friendly and caring serivce professionals

by from Winston-Salem, North Carolina |

The service staff were friendly and very professional. Handled my issues promptly and were able to get my car back to me within an hour. Greatly appreciated.

December 24, 2014

Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicle Elizabeth. I am pleased to hear that everything went so smooth for you and that the team was able to get your vehicle back to you so quickly. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Easy way to buy a Chevrolet

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Jeremy, my salesman was very helpful in getting the right car. Answered my questions ans concerns without any pressure. This was a easy place to buy a Chevrolet. Already recommended the salesman and dealership to a friend.

Great Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

When I came in to have to oil changed in my vehicle, I was very pleased at the speed of reception, friendliness of the staff, and the professional nature of the staff that handled my service.

December 26, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback Robin. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Facility like new, clean and friendly

by from Winston Salem NC |

visit was for first inspection of my new 2013 Equinox Chevrolet purchased at Modern Chevrolet which fortunately had free coupons for inspections. Also had oil changed which the purchase also had discount coupons.

December 16, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review for the team. We appreciate the opportunity to have serviced your Equinox. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Very PLeasant Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I was given a price and then somehow things got mixed up and they still gave me the original price. I had the same experience during this car shopping adventure and they did not stick by that price. I was very pleased. Everyone was very polite.

December 18, 2014

Penny, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. AC Hengler | ahengler@modernautomotive.com

Excellent people to deal with

by from winston salem nc |

they are so nice there. had gotten a letter on a recall and asked about it ,was checked and part was ordered and will be notified when it arrives and schedule a time for the repair. good people!!!!!!

December 15, 2014

Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle Edward. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Scheduled my oil change online via OnStar email.

by from King, NC |

I was able the schedule my oil change via my monthly On Star email that provides me with my car's diagnostics... Very easy as I was provided dates and time options to choose from in scheduling my appointment. As a bonus I was provided a coupon for my oil change and a guarantee that my oil change would be performed within 30 minutes, in which it was. Very friendly and courteous staff @ Modern Chevrolet.

December 12, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback Claudia. I am glad to hear that everything went so well for you during your recent visit. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Awesome service!!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I got my oil changed and tires rotated at the Chevorlet dealership and received awesome service. They were so nice and FAST!

December 3, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback Paige. I am happy that the team was able to get you take care of. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.