Modern Chevrolet

New 888-436-5562
Used 877-275-0636
Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Buying a new car, first one since 2006.

by from State Road, NC |

Our sales person, Willie Guess, was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars that we were interested in. He made the buying experience very smooth and quick. Way better than the last new car I purchased from another dealership. We went looking for a Spark and came home with a new Camaro. Very pleased with the transaction.

November 18, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm pleased to hear that Willie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions! Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Great service department

by from Tobaccoville, NC |

Best experience with a service department, EVER! Would highly recommend Modern Chevrolet!

September 12, 2014

Thanks Always a Chevy for the great review. I will make sure I pass along the kind words to our service team. We appreciate the opportunity to work on your vehicle. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Great service

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Good experience it would be nice to get a free car wash with service , the way the import dealers provide for their customers

September 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Charles. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. AC Hengler | ahengler@modernautomotive.com

Browning

by from Greensboro |

Roderick Hinton gave me and my wife excellent service while looking for a car for our daughter.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for this 5-star review! I'm glad to hear that Roderick provided both you and your wife excellent service during your visit. We strive to provide our customers with the utmost respect and professionalism. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future! Regards, AC Hengler - ahengler@modernautomotive.com

Friendly service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I visited Modern Chevrolet interested in buying a car I'd seen on the website. Henry Mcdonough was a wonderful sales agent and the service he delivered was fast, friendly and accommodating. Also, they were more than happy to give fair pricing for my 10yr old trade-in. I would highly recommend Modern Chevrolet...you will not be disappointed!

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you were so happy with your experience with us. We work very hard to ensure that we can assist our guests in a timely manner and to get them the best deals possible. We certainly hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Great Service, Awesome Sales Man (Marcos Diaz)

by from High Point, NC |

Marcos Diaz was our sales rep and he worked extremely hard to get us the right deal on both of our vehicles!!

August 14, 2014

We are excited to hear that you both had such a great experience with us. We always work our hardest to provide the best customer service, and we are glad to hear that your experience with us was exactly how we aim for each guests time with us to be. We hope that both of you are enjoying your new vehicles and we certainly look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Great salesman

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Monte Hall was an Awesome last night! He came in on his day off to sell me a car. Thumbs up to him.

August 12, 2014

Thank you Karen! We are very pleased to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us. We always work hard to do what whatever we can for our guests, and we are glad that we could assist you in purchasing the best vehicle for you. We hope that you are enjoying it, and please feel free to let us know if we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

by Jonathan price

by from King NC |

dealing with John Cathcart was a pleasure .He was very knowedgable .I bought a spark for myself and later he assisted my neice with purchase of a used spark. yjen I wanted a different color spark and he helped me againl

August 15, 2014

Thank you Jonathan for your great review. We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your visit with us, and that we could assist both you and your niece in your Spark purchases. We always do our best to provide as much information as possible to our guests to assist them when searching for the best vehicle for them. We are glad that we could work with you, and help you get the best deal for your car. If we can ever assist you again in the future, please feel free to let us know. Thank you again!

great service

by from Mount Airy, NC |

When me and my wife went to modern, to look at a truck we liked. We meet a dealer named Jake Hopkins he new the truck very well, and he was very helpful. So instead of just looking at the truck, we bought the truck. So a special thanks to Jake Hopkins for helping us through the process. If you are planning on buying a new or used vehicle stop in and ask for Jake at modern Chevrolet.

August 8, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your time with us, and that we could assist you in your truck purchase. We always work hard to help our guests in any way that we can, and we are glad that your visit with us was such a great one. We do hope that you are enjoying your new truck, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you!

Do not drive a loaner car from this place

by from Winston Salem,NC |

Just a warning, my 2007 Saturn Ion was being recalled. GM sent us to Modern Chevy. At first, it was wonderful, they were friendly, it was quick. When our 30 days were up we turned the car in , to find out under the car was a scratch. Apparently a $500 one. They said we could make a $100 payments. My insurance insisted they should pay , since it was a "loaner car". we made the first $100 payment , 3 weeks later my account is in the negatives. They had gone into my account and took out money without my knowledge, not even a phone call. Long story short, I ended up taking out a loan so I wouldn't have to deal with them again. I ended up selling my Saturn and will never by a GM car again. When I contacted GM about this , they told me each GM dealership is independently owned. So, basically even though i shouldn't have to pay the $500 , it was up to the dealership. After the whole ordeal I spent over $700. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. They are not honest, please I'm warning you for your own good, go somewhere else. I even filed a complaint with the BBB, But I never finished it. I learned something about this place, they lie. The employees lie, and the company as a whole are not honest . the only reason I'm writing this is to give someone else a warning before you need to rent or loan a car.

August 8, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not up to par, and we appreciate your feedback on this situation. We have taken your feedback into consideration, and we would like the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience with us so that we may be able to go over this matter so that we may be able to prevent any future incidents. At your convenience, if you will email ahengler@modernauto.com your contact information and available time to speak, I will be more than happy to speak with you further. Thank you again for your feedback and time, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. A.C. Hengler, General Manager, Modern Chevrolet

Would Highly Recommend This Dealership!

by from High Point, NC |

I bought my very first new car with the help of salesman Bill Welborn at Modern Chevrolet. He was very knowledgable, helpful, and patient. I was very satisfied with the entire experience, and I continue to be pleased with all of follow-up service when I bring my car in for routine maintainance. I will definitely return to Modern Chevrolet when I am ready to trade in for my next car, and I look forward to working with Bill again. I would highly recommend Bill and Modern Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new or used car. He will make sure the process is smooth and hassle-free, and Modern will take excellent care of your car long after the sale.

August 6, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us was such a great one. We certainly are glad to heat that we could assist you with your new can purchase, and can continue to assist you with all of your car service needs. We hope that we can continue to work with you on any car services that you may need in the future. Thank you again!