Modern Chevrolet

New 888-436-5562
Used 877-275-0636
Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Great Service!!! Thanks Marcos and Brittanie!!!!!!

by from Bonneville,NC |

Marcos Diaz and Brittanie Fritts were very personable and friendly. Made u feel very comfortable in every aspect. Thanks Marcos and Brittanie!!!!

May 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Elaine! Marcos and Brittanie will be pleased to hear your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

A1 SERVICE

by from Winston-Salem nc |

always A1 service ,VERY GOOD TECHS, CLEAN SHOP AREA AND LOTS. PEOPLE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE.MODERN CHEV IS MY FIRST STOP.

May 3, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback and the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

My experience at Modern was excellent. I would recommend your dealership to others. The Salesperson, Customer Sales Representative, and others were Friendly, Knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and patient with me.

April 30, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Janice. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure and share your feedback with our team. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

Trustworthy and reliable

by from Winslston-Salem, NC |

I've tried other GM dealerships in the area over the years. Modern is the best. You've earned my trust and I will continue to have my vehicles serviced at Modern.

April 25, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this review, Normand. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We are happy to know that you feel confident to choose Modern Chevrolet for your automotive needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best Regards, AC Hengler | ahengler@modernautomotive.com

TERRIBLE car buying experience!

by from EC, NC |

I was very excited that I had found a jeep that I really liked and had worked with Marley who was very nice and provided me with great customer service. Fortunately I was able to secure the car with a down payment since I was driving 4 hours from my home to purchase the car. After working with a dealer and agreeing on a price, that's when it all went down hill.. We felt as if they had our purchase so they no longer needed to 'treat us the modern way.' Our dealer was in a hurry & we felt rushed. I understand he probably wanted to he home soon but so did we and we wanted to actually go home with a new jeep! Bottom line, Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service.. We arrived at the dealership at 4 thinking that was plenty of time to test drive and purchase. Since they closed at 6.. We were wrong. We spent 5 hours waiting after we agreed on a price. Finally the 5 hours passed & we were finally able to make the final deal with Steve . The moment we had been patently waiting for, only to find out the dealer and the sales representative didn't translate carefully and I needed to pay 1500 dollars more for the jeep! At that point I was tired, hungry, irritated, and didn't have an extra 1500. So there we went unhappy, jeep less, and not arriving home until 3am! Maybe offering a drink to us would have made me less irritable, maybe having a dealer communicate with us, or just some nice customer service like marley provided over the phone. Seriously disappointed in the dealership and wouldn't recommend taking your chances like we did'

April 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Charlene. I apologize for your recent experience with us and I will be reaching out to the team to get more details. Please give a me a little time as I am traveling this week but I will get back with you ASAP. Thanks again.

Great Customer Service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I was very impressed with the sales person's knowledge of the vehicle. All personnel involved with the sale were very professional. I would recommend the sales person and the dealership highly.

April 20, 2015

We appreciate you sharing the great feedback with us Keith. I will certainly share it with the team. Thanks again for your business.

Nice People

by from Winston-Salem ,NC |

We were greeted by Jake Hopkins. A very nice man we bought a Black Equinox I love it and it drives good. Thank You Jake.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for sharing the great feedback with us Marvin. We are happy that Jake and Modern Chevrolet could help you get into your new Equinox. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Best Experience

by from Ronda NC |

Our experience was the best we ever have at buying a truck. It was easy and everyone that we talk to explained ever detail about my new truck. Thanks Bill !!! We did discover the modern difference

April 16, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Sandy. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. Thanks again.

Clean and friendly but walk-ins come before appts

by from Winston-Salem |

I went in to have my oil changed and tires rotated as part of my maintenance plan. I made an appointment for 1:00 but was told they could work me in earlier. It took 2 hours! Why have appointments if you aren't going to honor them? So glad my maintenance plan is almost up so I can go elsewhere and have my oil changed in 20 minutes.

April 12, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle and for sharing this feedback with us. I will pass this along to our management team so that we can look at improving in this area. We would love the opportunity to discuss this with you at your convenience. Please let me know a good time to have our GM contact you. I can be reached at jtilley@modernauto.com. Thanks

Great Service, Price and personal touch

by from Winston Salem NC |

Ron Long is an amazing person. I did not feel like I was being "sold" a car. There are no pressure tactics used by this team of sales people. They genuinely cared what I was looking for and wanted to be sure the whole experience exciting (as it should be) Thank you so much to Ron and the whole Modern Nissan staff. Everyone worked so hard to ensure that I was taken care of. Thanks so much!

April 8, 2015

Thanks for sharing the great feedback with us Jaclyn. I will be sure and pass this along to Ron. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future.