Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

Great Sales Professionals!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Henry was great! He patiently answered all my questions and didn't pressure me into a vehicle that wouldn't work for myself and my family.

July 30, 2014

Sarah, we are very pleased to hear that you were so happy with your experience with us. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable about our product so that we are able to answer any questions that our guests have with accuracy. We are glad that we could assist you during your visit, and we certainly hope that we can assist you again with any other questions or with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Overall Good

by from Winston Salem, NC |

The services workers should be more responsive when customers walk/drive up to get services. It seems like I have to stand there and wait for someone to say "can I help you?"

July 24, 2014

Ebony, thank you very much for your feedback on how we can improve. We are in the process of hiring additional personnel to help with our increase of service business, and we will be making this feedback a point in our training of our new hires. Again, we really appreciate your feedback on your recent visit, and we hope that we can exceed your expectations on your next visit with us. Thank you again.

Great Customer Services

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Although we haven't gotten my problem completely figured out yet, Modern has made me another appointment to further investigate and repair my problems. Customer service was excellent.

July 22, 2014

Thank you Paul for your feedback. We are glad that we are able to make another appointment for you and can make sure that the problem is taken care of. If we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to let us know. Thank you again!

Best service

by from Eastbend,NC |

Monty Hall was the best ever. I came in to buy my brother a car and he was able to help me with my wants my needs and my budget. I will definitely be coming back to him soon.

July 18, 2014

Thank you Donna for your great review. We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us, and that we could assist you in finding the best vehicle for you that fit all of your needs. We hope that we will be able to assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Wonderful Experience

by from Winston salem nc |

Willie Guess was amazing! He made my car buying experience painless, exciting; fantastic . Quality dealership professional funny experienced salesman...Willie you are awesome at what you do and you took care of me and my car needs. N.I love my car.

July 20, 2014

Thank you Martha for sharing your great experience with us. We are glad that we could assist you in finding the best car that suited all of your needs. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying you car so much, and we certainly look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again Martha!

Great job

by from My airy NC |

Great job. Rodney and all the folks at modern were wonderful to work with. We will be visiting them for future purchases Thanks for a great truck Sam

July 20, 2014

Thank you Sam. We certainly are glad that you had such a great experience with us, and that we could assist you in finding the best vehicle for you. We hope that you are enjoying your new car and we hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Excellent!

by from Concord, NC |

I am super pleased with my experience of my recent vehicle purchase! My sales associate, Henry McDonough, made me feel very comfortable and provided excellent service!! I am looking forward to doing business with Henry and Modern Chevrolet for years to come.

July 21, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us. We certainly strive to provide the best customer service possible, and always do our best to answer any questions or help in any way that we can. We certainly look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have, and we appreciate your kind words. Thank you again.

Quality Professional and Personable

by from winston salem |

The best car buying experience I have ever received ...quality, professional, personable, funny and energetic Willie Guess a great salesman he made it happen for us.. I highly recommend WILLIE and Modern Chevrolet if you are looking for a great car buying experience.

July 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We certainly work our hardest to ensure that our guests feel comfortable with us, as well as have a great experience while they are looking for their new vehicle. We hope that you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

by from High Point, NC |

Bill Welborn is an exceptional salesman and provided great customer service through the entire car buying experience. Both he and the staff at Modern Chevrolet are very knowledgable, friendly, and answered all of my questions. I am extremely satisfied with my new car purchase, and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a car visit Bill at Modern Chevrolet.

July 18, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that we could assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for you that fit all of your wants and needs. We work out hardest to ensure that our guests feel comfortable with their visit here, and that we are always able to answer any and all questions that they may have. Again, thank you for your kind words, and we certainly hope that you are enjoying your new car. We look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

wonderful experience

by from Greensboro NC |

I must say that my experience at Modern could not have been any better. My salesperson Rodney and everyone in the dealership treated me with the upmost respect. Modern has earned my business for my future car purchases

July 18, 2014

Thank you Jason, for your great review. We are very happy to hear that we were able to assist you in finding the best vehicle for you, and that we could make you feel comfortable here. We certainly work our hardest to ensure that all of our guests are treated as friends and family. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we hope to assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.