Modern Chevrolet

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

excellent service

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Our experience was extremely pleasant and we felt extremely comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and curteous. Monte Hall went above a beyond the call of duty to provide top notch service and provide us with a fair deal. We would highly recommend Modern Chevrolet to friends and family.

February 18, 2014

We are glad to hear this Heather. We certainly try and work out hardest to provide our customers with the best service possible and find them the best deal on the vehicle they are looking for. Thank you very much, and we hope to see you again in the future if we can ever assist you with any other car needs.

Great salesperson

by from Winston salem nc |

Rodney peddle was an excellent salesperson. It was an easy and very quick experience. I would definitely reccomend this dealership.

February 18, 2014

Thank you Anna! We are very pleased to hear that you had such a great purchasing experience with us. We aim to make your experience with purchasing a car as quick and painless as possible. We certainly hope that you are loving your new vehicle and that we can assist you again in the future if you have any other car needs. Thank you again!

Great waiting area

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

A couple of operations were accomplished that I really did not understand - nor were they explained. I was satisfied with the experience.

February 18, 2014

If you would like to contact us and let us know what services were provided that you had questions about, we can certainly get those answered for you. If you would like to contact our service department at (877)573-2238, we can go over anything that you have a question about. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused, and we do hope to speak to you soon. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

great service and promptness.

by from winston salem nc |

brantly, in the service dept.took care of my needs for my car and corrected the bill that was too high in cost. I am very greatful for his attention to this matter. mrs. long

February 18, 2014

We're glad that we could provide the best service for you and were able to get things sorted out properly. We certainly hope that you will come and see us again if you have any other car needs that we can help you with. Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day!

great service, Clean bathrooms & smelled good to

by from Winston Salem N.C. |

they were so nice to us. made us feel like we were very important ! Nice bunch of people !

February 13, 2014

Neina, thank you for this review! I'm glad to hear our staff were nice and made you feel important. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service, each and every visit. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Enjoy driving your vehicle! Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Always there to make sure the customer is informed

by from Winston-Salem NC |

Always friendly very helpful and makes me feel like they aim to please me where my vehicle is concerned. I never have to wait as they are right on top of new customers coming in.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for this review, Audrey! It's wonderful to hear you've always been provided with friendly and helpful service. We hope to see you again for your vehicle's future needs. Happy driving! Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Great service

by from Winston salem, nc |

They didn't give us a run around! We told them what we could afford and what we wanted and they did exactly what we wanted!! Thank you so much Melvin Stocks!!

February 18, 2014

We're so happy to hear that your experience with us went well. We work very hard to ensure that we can accommodate our customers with their wants and needs. We certainly hope that you come and see us again in the future if we can help with any other car needs that you may have.

Excellent service,very professional staff

by from Winston Salem,NC |

Modern Chevrolet has continued to provide great customer service and satisfaction,I would recommend this dealership to anyone whether you are buying or needing your vehicle serviced pay these guys a visit.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Janice! I'm glad to hear we have continued to provide great customer service and satisfaction during your visits. We hope to see you again in the future! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

modern is the best!

by from Winston Salem, nc |

Andy Beamon is the service manager who always helps me. He is polite, responsive, and genuinely seems to want to make sure my vehicles are serviced to my satisfaction. I never feel pressured and trust that he and modern will take good care of my cars at a reasonable price.

February 13, 2014

Carol, we thank you for this excellent review! I'm glad to hear that Andy is the service manager who always assists you. He is a wonderful asset to our team and will appreciate your kind words! We hope to see you again for your vehicle's future needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for current offers and promotions. Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Courteous, dependable service

by from Winston-Salem, North Carolina |

Andy Beamon knows what it takes to keep my 1996 Chevy Suburban operating dependably, and is always courteous. I have been a customer since 1985.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Joseph! I'm glad to hear that Andy has assisted you in maintaining your 1996 Chevy Suburban. We appreciate you being a returning customer since 1985! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com