5955 University Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27105

Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

E Rice

by from Winston-Salem,NC |

Salesman was very knowledgeable about the inside and under the hood of the car.

July 16, 2014

Thank you Jake, for your recent feedback. We are glad that we could assist you in your recent purchase with us, and that we were able to provide you with as much information as possible about the vehicle that best suit you. If we can assist you again with any other car needs that you may have, please feel free to let us know. Thank you again.

Great experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Had a great experience. Easy to work with. Our salesman was very knowledgable and even helped me again when I came back the next day with more questions.

July 15, 2014

Thank you Lindsay for your kind words. We are excited to hear that we were able to answer all of your questions and could make your experience with us a great one. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions that you may have, and if we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, Lindsay!

Great service

by from Winston Salem N C |

I was very satisfied in fact I brought my son back the following day and assisted him in purchasing another one for his wife

July 15, 2014

We are very happy to hear you were so pleased with your purchasing experience with us, Ronald. We are equally excited to hear that we were able to assist your son as well with his new purchase. We are glad that we could provide you with great customer service, and we look forward to assisting you, and your family, again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you very much, and congratulations to both you and your son on your new vehicles!

Reseptionest and tecs had smiles and helpfull to n

by from Winston-Salem NC |

they know what is the lates and greatest for your auto. Terry at Modern did a great job keeping me informed

July 14, 2014

Michael, thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us. We always strive to provide the best service, and work our best to always provide as much information to you as possible. Again, we are glad that you were happy with your time here, and we certainly hope that we can assist you in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again.

great experience.

by from Yadkinville, nc |

Rodger Hinton did a great job. Dealership sales manager doesn't bargain much.

July 14, 2014

Thank you, Jack, for your feedback. We are glad that you were happy with your time with Roger, and glad that he could assist you in your new car purchase. We always appreciate all feedback that you can give us, and we will certainly be making sure that the sales staff that you worked with will be aware of this. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

Fantastic Purchase

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I went to Modern Chevrolet just looking at possibly trading my car, and I met Jeremy one of the Salesman there. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for, So I ended up trading my old vehicle for this new 2014 Equinox. Jeremy was an Excellent Salesman! I plan on telling my friends and family when they are ready to trade vehicle's to go see Jeremy at Modern Chevrolet.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! I'm pleased to hear that Jeremy provided you with excellent service during your new vehicle purchase. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy driving your 2014 Equinox! Best, Keith Guarino - kguarino@modernautomotive.com

New Equinox

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I purchased my new 2014 Chevy Equinox from Modern Chevrolet, and the entire buying process was Excellent. My Salesman was Jeremy Testerman and he made everything very easy during this process. I am Completely Satisfied with this dealership and I will be sending family and friends to see Jeremy when it is time for them to purchase their next vehicle's.

July 9, 2014

Katherine, I am happy to hear that your time spent with Jeremy was an excellent experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new 2014 Chevrolet Equinox! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Thanks for the recommendations and for choosing Modern Chevrolet as your dealer! Regards, Keith Guarino | kguarino@modernautomotive.com

by from WINSTON SALEM |

salesman was excellent. Girl demonstrating unser and features of color where is also excellent.unfortunately, the finance person did not check with my bank and give me another bank for financing. When I checked with my bank on Monday I got a rate 2% less than what he gave me. I will be changing the financing as soon as I can.

July 4, 2014

Katherine, we appreciate the time it took to leave your feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the salesman you worked with during your vehicle purchase. I apologize regarding the mix-up with our Finance Department. If you would like to further discuss this matter, please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, Keith Guarino | kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Worst dealer I have ever visited.

by from Charlotte |

This was the worst dealer I have ever visit. They did not have the car advertised. I had to ask for a test drive.

July 1, 2014

Henry, I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at the dealership. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional experiences, each and every visit. I would appreciate the time to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Keith Guarino | kguarino@modernautomotive.com

Personal Service

by from Winston Salem NC |

I got personal attention from my salesperson on what I needed and what I wanted on my truck. I would recommend Modern Cheverolet to anyone and everyone. I was at a sporting clay club the other day and had one of the owners from Modern come over to me and personally thank me for buying my truck from them and he told me if I needed anything to let him know and they would take care of it.

June 30, 2014

We are very glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and that we could assist you with finding the best truck for you during your time with us. We are happy that your were pleased with our customer service, and we certainly hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.