Modern Chevrolet

Used 877-275-0636
Service 866-659-5623

Experience The Modern Difference

by from Winston Salem N .C |

MY SALESMAN JAKE WAS VERY HELPFUL I would definitely recommend Buying a vehicle from Modern Chevrolet , Jake is the man

March 15, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Rex. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

good service

by from winston salem nc |

They got me in and out in 30 time, which was what I was told when I checked in. Very pleased!

March 13, 2015

Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

by from Winston Salem, N.C. |

I brought my 2014 Chevy Cruze diesel in for routine service and all went well. The staff was friendly and efficient and the service provided was excellent.

March 9, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Peter. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent Experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Excellent experience, came for recall service on my 07 Cobalt and left with a brand new 14 Cruze. Everyone was extremely helpful and worked hard to put me in the best car for me at the best price. Will certainly be returning and sending my friends and family!

March 5, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Travis. We appreciate the opportunity to service your Cobalt as well as the opportunity to get you into a new Cruze. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to help you in the future.

great service outstanding customer service

by from Winston Salem North Carolina |

I think the customer service at modern Chevrolet is great. Terry does a great job and keeps th's perspective back into customer support always keeping the customersshe puts the customer's perspective back into customer support always keeping the customers first I think she does a great job all the time

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Michael. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Terry. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Great folks to deal with

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

personnel were kind, courteous and friendly. Terms and conditions were explained very well, along with the options on the car.Would go back if I need another vehicle.

February 25, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and for the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can ever do anything to assist you in the future.

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Great service, The Sales Manager was very helpful, the facilities are in great shape, the Vehicle was delivered in a timely manner.

February 25, 2015

We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business Dennard. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can assist you in anyway in the future.

Great service and customer service

by from Winston-Salem |

I had a prefect experience while at your dealership. Your customer service person was knowledgeable and got me in and out without an extended wait, I appreciate that the most.

February 25, 2015

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us Gary. I will be sure and share this with the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chevy Colorado

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I had one of the best experience do far with modern Chevy thanks it was a pleasure! No hassling but a willinies to help get were u want, totally satisfied!

February 22, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback Clayton. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future.

Great Service

by from Winston Salem |

The service was always professional and friendly, very informative about the question I ask about future service on my HHR. Modern CHEVROLET will be the only people who will service my truck.

February 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us Harry. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future.