Davis Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

96 Radio Dr, Lexington, NC 27292

New 877-255-6702 New 877-255-6702
Used 877-468-8902 Used 877-468-8902
Service 877-733-6340 Service 877-733-6340

Great shopping experience. Friendly and non-pushy.

by from Winston-Salem |

Very friendly employees. Non-pushy and very down to earth. Very accommodating throughout the purchase process. Quality vehicles on their lot. Satisfied customer.

Easy buying process

by from Greensboro NC |

I found a vehicle that I liked online and dealt w them mostly over the phone until I came in to look over the vehicle. Eddie was prompt most of the time with getting back to me and answering any questions that I had. They worked to get me a lower interest rate, which was great. I asked to take it to my mechanic and they obliged. I'm still at the mechanic, but if all checks out, I will purchase this vehicle and I would buy from them in the future, as well as recommend them to a friend. I will update if I complete the buying process with them.

Work Van Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Davis Chevrolet offers very quick service. They have a friendly staff and get work done on my work vehicle in a timely manner.

Service

by from Lexington, NC |

Davis Chevrolet does very fast work. I am always impressed with the level of quality they do each and every time I bring my vehicle in for service.

Keep Coming Back for Service

by from Arcadia, NC |

I have always been pleased with my service at Davis Chevrolet. Come here everytime I need to have my car serviced. My family has bought every vehicle from this dealership as well as service them here. The customer service is good and they complete repairs in a timely manner.

The best buying experience!

by from Garner, NC |

I used the Davis website to locate the Silverado I wanted. I called the dealership and talked with Mike Ferrell, to my amazement I was able to get a firm price within minutes. When taking delivery of the Silverado the price quoted on the phone was what I paid!! I SAVED THOUSANDS AT DAVIS CHEVY in Lexington, NC.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Lexington, NC |

I began car shopping in July 2014 and one of the stops I made was Davis Chevrolet. I met Lee and Mike and they were wonderful but I was not ready to make a purchase at that time. I returned periodically and worked with Eddie Gallimore who was a pleasure to work with. He wasn't pushy and did not make me feel pressured. By October I was ready to purchase a vehicle and saw the exact vehicle I wanted and they accommodated me with the price. I already had my own financing in place so the experience was a smooth one. I purchased the car after the service department was closed so they could not detail it but let me drive it home that night. Eddie followed up with me and brought a loaner car so he could have my car detailed for me. The overall experience was great and that is saying a lot since my previous attitude about car dealers was not a positive one. Would I buy again from Davis Chevrolet? Absolutely and would recommend them to anyone.

Bad body-shop repairs / No heart for their work

by from Lexington NC |

Don't count on Davis for body shop repairs. They do very shabby work and rush for production vs quality. They don't correctly cure the paint or Finnish with cut and buff... If you want perfection visit David's body shop lexington NC on Allred rd. I have been without my truck for over 2 weeks where they keep having to repaint my bed side because the guys in the body shop can't get perfection I picked it up today and it's still not right.. Trust me just because it's a dealer ship doesn't mean you will get a professional job. Just so it's known my truck only has 29,000 miles on it and it's white so it's a new truck and a easy color to paint and they can't get that right... Take it to davids body on alred rd in lexington he repainted the hood only on my 2002 "red" mustang with 200,000 mile on it when I picked up my car it looked better then brand new! He put his heart into his work.. The dealer ship needs body shop guys that put their hearts into their work. I dropped my truck off with him after I picked it up from the dealer ship so David can prefect the job that Davis can't handle...1

Never had a better buying experience

by from Lewisville, NC |

I have purchased many GM products from Vesta, Flow, and Parks in our area. I had a customer of mine to recommend Davis Chevrolet to me. I never had a better buying experience anywhere then I received from Davis Chevrolet out of Lexington.The two salesmen I dealt with were excellent in their service. Their names are Stephen Hedrick and Mike Ferrell. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fastest, easiest car buying experience

by from Salisbury, NC |

Best sales staff and very friendly. Enjoyed service with everyone.