Davis Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

96 Radio Dr, Lexington, NC 27292

New 877-255-6702
Used 877-468-8902
Service 877-733-6340

Great shopping experience. Friendly and non-pushy.

by from Winston-Salem |

Very friendly employees. Non-pushy and very down to earth. Very accommodating throughout the purchase process. Quality vehicles on their lot. Satisfied customer.

The best buying experience!

by from Garner, NC |

I used the Davis website to locate the Silverado I wanted. I called the dealership and talked with Mike Ferrell, to my amazement I was able to get a firm price within minutes. When taking delivery of the Silverado the price quoted on the phone was what I paid!! I SAVED THOUSANDS AT DAVIS CHEVY in Lexington, NC.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Lexington, NC |

I began car shopping in July 2014 and one of the stops I made was Davis Chevrolet. I met Lee and Mike and they were wonderful but I was not ready to make a purchase at that time. I returned periodically and worked with Eddie Gallimore who was a pleasure to work with. He wasn't pushy and did not make me feel pressured. By October I was ready to purchase a vehicle and saw the exact vehicle I wanted and they accommodated me with the price. I already had my own financing in place so the experience was a smooth one. I purchased the car after the service department was closed so they could not detail it but let me drive it home that night. Eddie followed up with me and brought a loaner car so he could have my car detailed for me. The overall experience was great and that is saying a lot since my previous attitude about car dealers was not a positive one. Would I buy again from Davis Chevrolet? Absolutely and would recommend them to anyone.

Bad body-shop repairs / No heart for their work

by from Lexington NC |

Don't count on Davis for body shop repairs. They do very shabby work and rush for production vs quality. They don't correctly cure the paint or Finnish with cut and buff... If you want perfection visit David's body shop lexington NC on Allred rd. I have been without my truck for over 2 weeks where they keep having to repaint my bed side because the guys in the body shop can't get perfection I picked it up today and it's still not right.. Trust me just because it's a dealer ship doesn't mean you will get a professional job. Just so it's known my truck only has 29,000 miles on it and it's white so it's a new truck and a easy color to paint and they can't get that right... Take it to davids body on alred rd in lexington he repainted the hood only on my 2002 "red" mustang with 200,000 mile on it when I picked up my car it looked better then brand new! He put his heart into his work.. The dealer ship needs body shop guys that put their hearts into their work. I dropped my truck off with him after I picked it up from the dealer ship so David can prefect the job that Davis can't handle...1

Never had a better buying experience

by from Lewisville, NC |

I have purchased many GM products from Vesta, Flow, and Parks in our area. I had a customer of mine to recommend Davis Chevrolet to me. I never had a better buying experience anywhere then I received from Davis Chevrolet out of Lexington.The two salesmen I dealt with were excellent in their service. Their names are Stephen Hedrick and Mike Ferrell. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fastest, easiest car buying experience

by from Salisbury, NC |

Best sales staff and very friendly. Enjoyed service with everyone.

The WORST customer service I've ever experienced!

by from Lexington, NC |

During negotiation of the used vehicle I was interested in, the salesman became very hostile due to the frustration of him losing the deal. Salesman spoke rudely and owner did not have the courtesy to get up from his desk to at the least, try to gain our business. I cannot imagine allowing my sales people to talk to customers the way this salesman did . . . shame on you Davis Chevrolet!

Used Car Purchase

by from Lexington, NC |

We went to 4 dealerships looking for a truck. We had a wonderful, No hassle purchase with Mike Ferrell at Davis Chevrolet. We would recommend anybody to Davis Chevrolet.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sanford, NC |

Mike and Leon made my car buying experience stress free. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great small town dealership in Lexington, NC!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I happened to check out a year-end closeout on Buick Verano online. I saw a listing for the model and color I wanted at Davis. I talked with Mike F., who was friendly, courteous, and professional. He made the negotiation process for my trade-in and new car a positive, relaxing experience. After the figures were worked out, his Sales Manager Leon H. helped finalize the transaction. I can definitely recommend Davis as a great small town dealership. It was worth driving a bit out of town to deal with them for my new car. I could not be happier.

Smaller dealership, family oriented, good deals

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went to Davis Chevrolette to see one car particular car, drove it but decided to wait on getting back into car payments for a little while longer. The gentleman I dealt with made me a good offer and offered to put a sunroof in and stripes on it the way I wanted it to be. He did all he could but I wasn't ready yet, due to need to sell my own car first to get the maximum I can for a down payment. The dealership was good, family owned, I think, and clean and could have accomidated anything I needed but I was only looking for that day. I would go back again if my circumstances were different in the future.