Vito Rinaldi Chevrolet

Used 888-230-4649
Service 888-229-9973

vito who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from drums pa |

never contacted me not a word from them, I guess they were not interested in doing business with me!!

no call no show they never even called me

by from ashland,pa |

never again will check them out cant even pick up a phone

PC12312011

by from Tamaqua ,Pa |

PC12312011 Very nice salesman, brought my dog along and was very friendly even let her ride along on test drive.

Great Customer Service !!!!

by from Frackville, Pa |

This is now our 3rd vehicle bought at Rinaldi, and could not be happier with service given. Was worried due to high mileage on car they may not have been able to put me in a new car, and I am the owner of another Equinox and I love it. Getting so many compliments on it. Great customer service from Bernie and Joe, and always great service from Gary in service department. Looking forward to them being my only dealership going forward :)

Excellant sales. PC12312011

by from Weatherly,Pa |

Mr Bernard Nace was excellent as a salesperson . I leased a 2013 Silverado And traded my 2009 Silverado. No pressure sales. We talked as if we knew each other For years. Best and easiest buying experience in my 35 yrs of car shopping . Also, Joe was very polite and helpful with any questions. Great vehicle at an incredible price.

great service

by from Frackville Pa. |

Excellent salesperson, Mr. .Bernard (Coach) Nace. He knew what we could afford and delivered

Great Sells Staff, Honest and Fair

by from Tamaqua |

PC12312011 After visiting other dealerships I found the sells staff here to be customer oriented and willing to work on making the experience pleasurable as we negotiated the price on the vehicle that met my needs and desires. Thanks go out to the dealership for maintain a down home atmosphere in a business that is very competitive.

Great service and people

by from Barnesville,Pa. |

Everyone at Vito's car dealership were like dealing with our own family members! a most relaxing car buying experience. Steve and Joe couldn't have been anymore helpful or informative about their financing arrangements to help us secure the vehicle of our choice and explaining all the warrantty information and the features of our Silverado. 5 stars to vito's!!!!!

Honest and reliable

by from Pottsville, PA |

This is the second car I bought from Vito Rinaldi. What I appreciate about the dealership is the friendly, courteous sales staff who are upfront, honest and fair. I was to another dealership who wanted to give me so much less for my trade in. When I left without buying, I received numerous calls that they would up the price, which was still not a fair trade in value. With Rinaldi, the first offer was fair and in line with what I researched. They met my price point on the first offer. Within an hour, I was out the door with my new vehicle. I love it and I truly appreciate a dealership that is honest and fair in their pricing. I would definitely recommend them and it will definitely be my first stop next time I am shopping for a vehicle.

good service, no pressure,easy to work with and ea

by from pottsville pa |

inventory sale in walmart parking lot, got a flyer, looks around not really looking to buy wasn't pressured, came out with 2008 ford explorer. they were easy to work with explained and help us get the buy price. took less than 1 hour. very happy with suv thankyou again.