Bob Weaver GM Chrysler

(2.0) 3 Reviews

2174 W MARKET ST, Pottsville, PA 17901

Overpriced, terrible car service & LOW trade value

by from Pottsville, PA |

Very overpriced cars yet unwilling to compromise much at all. Terrible car service that is severely overpriced, saying they replaced parts with new ones and put on used parts. Only willing to give HALF trade-in value of my car. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Poor Service, Communication & Sales!

by from Pottsville, PA |

If you are lucky you will be approved for a loan here. But if not, or are paying with cash, and you just want service here, think again! They do not go out of their way for you!! I tell them I'm taking my business elsewhere & they don't even care! Now, how is that "The Way You Want To Be Treated, Every Time"!! Hah! Why would anyone want to go out of their way and find somewhere else to go! Yes, I was approved elsewhere, but they still wouldn't approve me here. I was told by an out of town dealer that GM cannot turn you down if you were once approved!! So, I bought out of town, but this place will not properly service my brand new GM vehicle! Over the last 10 yrs, I tried to give this place a chance, but they cannot hold up to their slogan! Customer Service associates are rude as well!! Do yourself a favor and go to R&R or somewhere else!! I had to go an hr out of my to be treated the way I wanted & needed to be treated, like a Real Person!!

Nice Dealership

by from Reading, PA |

I bought a new chevy from them. They made the deal work even though I had bad credit, but they treated me with respect and made sure that I got all the rebates that I was eligible for, including the veteran's discount. Good people and looking forward to dealing with them in the future.