Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

great sales and service.

by from Gouldsboro, PA |

As before was nothing but the best. The sales department's knowledge was superior. My inlaws had nothing but great comments about their overall experience at Sun Buick. That's how we bought our first Buick. And we have found it to be the same.So here we go again, another Buick.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

November 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. I am so glad my team took good care of you. That makes me very proud. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

Great car buying experience!

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

Recently purchased an SUV from Steve at Sun Buick. In addition to being extremely knowledgable he was kind, honest and informative. Opposite of the cliche car salesmen, he gave us the opportunity to find what fit our needs and just guided us with helpful facts. The whole team at Sun Buick made the buying experience easy and fun.Highly recommended.

Not happy with sales experience service good.

by from Jefferson Twp. Pa |

I was not happy with my sales experience at this dealership. My sales person left in the beginning of my purchase but I was never told, then had to wait around almost 1 hour before my paper work was started. When I set up a time to pick up my truck I had to wait for the dealership to gas it up, was not a good experience with this purchase.

great family dealership

by from Dalton pa |

they treated me like family very great people will be doing business for long time told them my situation and they went over and beyond to help me

Very friendly and knowledgable

by from Hanover Twp, Pa |

I had a great experience buying my pre-owned Buick Enclave! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole place is very neat and clean. I will be back again!

Outstanding

by from Harvey's Lake, PA |

My recent experience at SUN Buick GMC has me not wanting to go anywhere else the next time we purchase a vehicle. The sales staff was friendly and very knowledgeable of all things Buick. Being a woman, I felt that there was no pressure to purchase and my sales rep stayed focused on what I wanted in my Enclave. My sales rep and the staff that I met through the purchasing process were extremely friendly. They were willing to stay late to accommodate my work schedule and were even willing to help me put my son's car seat in for me! The building is also small which means that you know exactly where to go no matter what service you need. I highly recommend SUN Buick GMC!

Great experience

by from Laflin, PA |

I recently leased a GMC Acadia from Sun. It was a great experience. I have absolutely no complaints

Great experience

by from Scranton, Pa |

Great experience, no pressure,and they helped me with making the vehicle i wanted affordable

2015 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD

by from Mayfield, PA |

I just bought a 2015 2500 HD SLT Sierra. My wife has been dealing Sun since 1998. My son just bought a used vehicle there and told me Jerry Jones had been very good to deal with. I talked to Jerry and found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. He worked with me and installed all the options I wanted. Once everything was ordered he kept me updated on the progress of the truck. Jackie in the Finance Department was also very helpful and knowledgeable and treated us well. I'm very happy with my experience at Sun and will recommend them to my friends!

purchase of 2015 Terrain

by from Mountaintop, Pa |

Third vehicle from Sun and never any problems Purchase process went much better than anticipated. Purchased the same vehicle I was driving, only upgrading to a six cylinder.

Wonderful Experience

by from Tunkhannock, PA |

Purchased our beautiful Encore with the help of Angela Millard. She was very knowledgeable and made the entire process a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend your dealership. What sets it apart from the others is the genuine courtesy of the staff.