Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

2014 Acadia

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

I just bought my 2014 GMC Acadia from Jerry Jones at Sun. I really wasn't planning to buy the day I walked in, however Mr. Jones made the process easy and fun. They really wanted to find a solution from my need, not just sell a car. While we both knew they hoped to sell a car, solving my needs was their first priority. Mr. Jones and the entire staff were friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. I am recommending them to other family members too.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. I am so glad my team took good care of you. That makes me very proud. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

excellent dealership

by from wantagh new york |

everything the dealership the personel where right on point in helping me thru the process and gave me all the infomtion I needed.

Great Experience to Drive a Buick

by from Bellmore,N.Y. |

The efficiency and professional manner in which I was dealt with at all times, from the moment I walked into the service department to the time I left it.

Good service operation

by from Wantagh, NY |

It was fast and easy. Desk agent reminded me that a state inspection was due. It was done that morning.

Everything was a pleasant experience

by from Dallas Pa |

Angela at Sun Buick was great that's why we bought 2!!!

satisfied customer

by from east norriton, PA |

i sent in specific requirements for a truck. within hours i had a VIN and pricing. nice, easy, no pressure purchase.

No Nonsense

by from Williamsport, PA |

I had been searching for a Buick Verano and was struggling to find just the right one at my local dealership. So, I started contacting dealers a little further from my home via the internet. I was immediately contacted by Kit and within hours, we found a vehicle that was exactly what I was looking for and at the right price. Because the dealership was 1.5 hours from my home, Kit and I were able to do almost everything over email. When I arrived, I checked out the car, took it for a drive, signed a few papers and was on my way. Everything about my experience with Sun Buick GMC was perfect. It was a real no-nonsense operation and I would highly recommend it to family and friends.

Very happy

by from Gouldsboro pa |

Great service great people thank you for everything

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Clarks Summit Pa |

I want to thank Sun Buick and Jerry Jones in particular for his help and the courteous assistance he gave me when I purchased my Buick Encore on March 5th,2014. He spent a lot of time with me going over the dash board controls , the car features and made the experience enjoyable! I would recommend Sun Buick to anyone and what a pleasure it is to drive my Encore!

Sun Buick 5-STAR Commitment

by from Wyoming, PA |

You will find becoming a family member with the entire staff, sales, financing and service to be a treasureable expierence. My family's association dates from 1987 and our 1st Buick, LeSabre to our Acadia following a Terrain ownership. The Terrain will be ours as well and complete a total Sun Buick GMC ownership. Scott Yackobowitz, Sales Consultant is a shining example of enthusiaism.

My new Acadia

by from Scranton, Pa. |

Have been thinking about a new vehicle so I stopped by Sun Buick/GMC just to look around. I was greeted by Angela Millard out on the lot. Told her I didn't want to tie her up because I was just looking around. Well she stayed any and was very helpful and could answer all questions I had. I found a 2014 Acadia I fell in love with and before the afternoon was over I was driving home in it. Angela and the other folks I came in contact with were extremely friendly and took very good care of me. I am very please with my Acadia and would recommend Sun to anyone.