Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

2014 Acadia

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

I just bought my 2014 GMC Acadia from Jerry Jones at Sun. I really wasn't planning to buy the day I walked in, however Mr. Jones made the process easy and fun. They really wanted to find a solution from my need, not just sell a car. While we both knew they hoped to sell a car, solving my needs was their first priority. Mr. Jones and the entire staff were friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. I am recommending them to other family members too.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. I am so glad my team took good care of you. That makes me very proud. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

by from Honesdale, PA |

My husband & I just purchased a 2012 GMC Terrain one week ago and dealt with Angela Millard. Angela was wonderful and did not pressure us like some other dealerships that we have dealt with in the past. She was very professional and really knows the products that she sells! We also enjoyed working with Jackie too! Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and more than willing to help you with whatever you need!

2014 GMC Terrain

by from Pittston, PA |

I recently leased a 2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 from Steve at SUN Buick GMC. I am very impressed with what you get from the Terrain. I actually enjoyed the experience which is unusual for a car dealership but the people at Sun Buick were great. As a recently retired Army NCO I look for certain qualities in people I deal with namely honesty, integrity and professionalism. The people at Sun Buick had all those qualities in abundance. I highly recommend Sun Buick to anyone looking to get into a quality vehicle. Great job Sun Buick

Great service. Great people.

by from DuPont pa |

Would definitely go back and tell my friends to visit. Knowledgable and friendly staff.

2014 Sierra Denali

by from Dunmore, Pa |

I just recently purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali from Sun Buick GMC. As I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Jerry Jones. The vehicle I wanted had to be factory ordered so I went over all the details with Jerry and a few weeks later my vehicle arrived and I could not be happier. Jerry and the rest of the staff were very professional and wonderful to do business with. They were able to get me the vehicle I wanted and at a very reasonable price. I will be recommending them to family members and co-workers.

Extremely happy with Sun!

by from Scranton, pa |

Scott and the rest of the team at Sun were so helpful and extremely courteous to us when we went in to purchase our 2015 GMC Yukon in May. In the past I have dreaded going to any dealership but the staff at Sun really changed my mind. I will only be buying cars from them in the future because they made shopping for and buying a new car so easy for us! Thanks Scott and everyone at Sun!

Great Dealership

by from Moosic, pa |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Sun Buick and am very pleased. They work with you to get you into the car you want. My husband also bought a car from them and also is pleased. Not only are the sales people helpful but the service department service is always fast. I would recommend this place to all my friends.

the people here were great!! Kit,Mark,and Steve

by from Taylor, Pa |

I was recovering from an injury when I started to work on ordering a new GMC. Kit called me to follow up on the truck I speced out. I was unable to drive at the time so Kit and Mark came to my home to look at my trade. Not many dealers would do that. We worked out a price and they ordered the pick up. I called a few weeks later to check out the progress and Kit actually had a factory update. I got my truck in 5weeks. When I went to pick it up they were so happy . I was like a 16 year old with his first car. Im 53 years old but i'm a car guy and was thrilled with my new truck. The people at the dealership all work together and Steve walked me through the options and how they all work.Some dealerships theres so much tension between the sales staff its hard to do business with them. Just a great dealership and a great experience!!!!!!! Thank you to all who helped on my purchase.

Lease of 2014 Terrain at Sun Buick in Moosic, Pa.

by from Scranton, PA |

I recently leased my second Terrain (2014) from Jerry Jones, a sales consultant at Sun Buick. It was a painless experience. Jerry was thorough in his salesmanship. He took the necessary time to instruct me on the new features of the car and answered expertly any questions I had. I would say it was a pleasant experience dealing with Sun and Jerry Jones once again.

Great service & friendly staff

by from Jermyn, Pa |

We have bought our last five cars here. Good prices, super service department(always fits you in as soon as you call), friendly staff.

The staff was very courteous and helpfull.

by from Moosic Pa |

The purchase of my new vehicle moved along without any problems and the sales person was very good with the explanation of the operation of the cars system.