Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

New 888-628-2584
Used 888-732-0394
Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

Great Sales Team BUT Horrible Service!

by from Old Forge , PA |

On July 3rd , 2014 I had my truck in for service. I needed an inspection which turned up a few issues that required repairs. Front and rear brakes. Rear brakes needed to be changed to pass inspection but fronts didn't. They said fronts were a 3 whatever that means and recommended I change them, I declined and had only the rears changed. July 8th I picked up my truck and went on my way. Three weeks later while driving down the road I went to apply the brakes and the petal went to the floor and my front wheels locked up. After looking into the problem I found two lower caliper bolts missing. One on the bottom left and one on the bottom right. My right caliper was completely flipped up stuck in the wheel. The bottom piston had a grove across the face, the inside of the wheel had two groves worn in from the caliper grinding against it. After calling the dealer and explaining what had happened they stated it wasn't their fault they never removed the caliper and have no idea how the two same bolts, one from each side was Missing. Earl the service manger said bring in the truck and I will work with you and take care of it. Well after two days, two quotes for over $600 to change one caliper and a set of brake pads I declined all services and left. I didnt want anything for free I just wanted them to accept responsibility and at least fix the problem for a decent price. They couldn't careless and said they can take 10% off the inflated bill. Im glad no one got hurt because it could have caused a serious accident. After buying 3 vehicles there and having all my service done there I definitely won't go back.

August 5, 2014

Charlie, Sorry for your experience at Our store. We definitely Don't Want to give you the impression that we don't want your business. As you can see in our past reviews We take great pride in our customers and our employees They are the back bone of our business. I am not sure What exactly was going on that day to contribute to your bad experience since you indicated that we worked on your rear brakes but the bolts that were loose after driving 1000 miles were on your front brakes. but thank you for letting us know So we can look into this and learn to grow from it. Next time if you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Lori Guitson

Great Dealership

by from Moosic, pa |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Sun Buick and am very pleased. They work with you to get you into the car you want. My husband also bought a car from them and also is pleased. Not only are the sales people helpful but the service department service is always fast. I would recommend this place to all my friends.

Lease of 2014 Terrain at Sun Buick in Moosic, Pa.

by from Scranton, PA |

I recently leased my second Terrain (2014) from Jerry Jones, a sales consultant at Sun Buick. It was a painless experience. Jerry was thorough in his salesmanship. He took the necessary time to instruct me on the new features of the car and answered expertly any questions I had. I would say it was a pleasant experience dealing with Sun and Jerry Jones once again.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your service experience an enjoyable one. I am so glad my team took good care of you. That makes me very proud. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

This was the second automobile I purchased at Sun

by from Carbondale, PA |

We have bought a 2003 Pontiac Vibe at Sun Motors back in 2008. We liked it, and my wife mentioned that if were could find one, she'd like to get a newer Vibe. Our 2003 Vibe was called in for some sort of replacement. While we were there at Sun Motors, we did happen to notice a 2006 Vibe on the lot. I made inquiries, and at first it was coing to cost us more than we were willing to spend. We declined. After all, our older Vibe was running just fine. After a couple of weeks had passed, Angela called and told us the price on the 2006 Vibe has been reduced. We were surprised she still had it on the lot. So we visited her at Sun and discussed some new numbers. I still wasn't comfortable with the additional strain on our budget, so I made a serious counter offer. Sun accepted it, so we traded our 2003 in on a 2006 Vibe. It is essentially the same car, but with 94,000 fewer miles on the engine. My wife is relieved. She was frightened to drive our old Vibe out of town because of all the miles on the engine. We had the "new" Vibe detailed and waxed. It looks great, runs great. We are happy campers. This may be the very last car we buy, because we are old. We are so old, we don't even buy green bananas anymore.

follow up reveiw from oct/9th 2013

by from dallas |

This is a Re review I stated in my previous review that my Buick wasn't repaired in the time I was promised, that was a major issue at the time of my review.In the end the quality service I received at this dealership is top notch.the service manager even offered a rental car which was very thoughtful not to mention he went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle got the service it needed.....thanks guys

October 15, 2013

Josh, Thank you for having patience with us and allowing us to correct the problem. Thank you Lori

Awesome Dealership

by from Bear Creek, PA |

Since this is our fifth purchase from Sun Buick, it is apparent we won't shop anywhere else! The staff, from sales to service, all the way to the president, couldn't be more professional, courteous and helpful. Great experience!

September 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

A very nice place to do business!

by from Dalton, PA |

I have leased cars through Sun Buick/GMC for many years and am very impressed by the knowledge and courteousness of the staff. I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave through Angela Millard on June 6, 2013. My husband had 2 of our cars in the dealership for service and I came to look at new cars because my lease on my 2010 Buick Enclave was nearing its end. Angela really impressed me because she was able to answer any question my husband and I asked her. If she didn't know the answer, she would ask someone. On the day I picked my new car up I had never had a car with navigation built in and she spent at least an hour painstakingly "walking" me through it and explaining how the system works. When I left the dealership, Angela said to call her anytime I had a question. She has even called me at home to see if I was enjoying my new car and if I had any questions. I would never hesitate to shop at Sun Buick/GMC in the future. They have truly earned my loyalty and trust.

polite but crooks

by from Moosic, PA |

very disappointing as they seamed like OK people. after calling hundreds of times and even willing to pay for half of repairs-they still decided to take advantage of me. do yourself a favor-if you don't want to pay over market value or get stuck with broken car, avoid this dealership!

November 30, 2012

Andrew, I am sorry you had a bad experience. I have tried to investigate your experience but can't find an employee that is familiar. Please contact me so we can discuss and I can hopefully rectify the issue. Lori Guitson President Sun Buick GMC 570-414-1000

letting cutomer down

by from ny, ny |

Very disappointing. The sales team is very polite in conversation but they preferred to let me down when it came to services the car they sold. The part was expensive but i had both, the coverage and had just bought the vehicle. i am paying out of pocket for something they should have serviced before selling it to me. I had about 40 unreturned calls before giving up.

November 29, 2012

Boris, Sorry you have had this experience. With used cars we can not predict when a part may go bad. We feel bad that it happened so soon after your delivery and that is why we offered to pay for half of the repair but you must take it to a qualified Suzuki dealer but you wanted to take it to a independent garage. If this is not the case please contact me so we can rectify the situation. Lori Guitson President Sun Buick GMC 570-414-1000