Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

This was the second automobile I purchased at Sun

by from Carbondale, PA |

We have bought a 2003 Pontiac Vibe at Sun Motors back in 2008. We liked it, and my wife mentioned that if were could find one, she'd like to get a newer Vibe. Our 2003 Vibe was called in for some sort of replacement. While we were there at Sun Motors, we did happen to notice a 2006 Vibe on the lot. I made inquiries, and at first it was coing to cost us more than we were willing to spend. We declined. After all, our older Vibe was running just fine. After a couple of weeks had passed, Angela called and told us the price on the 2006 Vibe has been reduced. We were surprised she still had it on the lot. So we visited her at Sun and discussed some new numbers. I still wasn't comfortable with the additional strain on our budget, so I made a serious counter offer. Sun accepted it, so we traded our 2003 in on a 2006 Vibe. It is essentially the same car, but with 94,000 fewer miles on the engine. My wife is relieved. She was frightened to drive our old Vibe out of town because of all the miles on the engine. We had the "new" Vibe detailed and waxed. It looks great, runs great. We are happy campers. This may be the very last car we buy, because we are old. We are so old, we don't even buy green bananas anymore.

An Awsome Experience

by from Dallas, PA |

No pressure, just a willingness by Jerry Jones to listen to my wants and needs and suggest a vehicle that met all my requirements. His knowledge of the vehicle and all the components that made up the total package of the vehicle made my decision much easier. The purchasing process was straight forward and not time consuming. The vehicle came out of prep. in pristine condition and I have had many positive comments on the vehicle already. Thank you Sun Buick GMC for a great auto buying experience. John Savickas

This is how all sales experiences should go...

by from Danville, PA |

From the minute I walked in, the staff made me feel comfortable. Angela took great care of me and even better care of my 6 year old daughter who came along "help daddy". The experience was near flawless and I highly recommend Sun Buick GMC for anyone considering a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from Dunmore,Pa. |

Excellent overall in customer service and in the buying process, will highly recommend to other people.

Great service

by from Scranton, PA |

I was treated in a professional manner. Sales personnel were pleasant and informative without high-pressure tactics. They let the car sell itself Thorough explanation of car features and service options.

follow up reveiw from oct/9th 2013

by from dallas |

This is a Re review I stated in my previous review that my Buick wasn't repaired in the time I was promised, that was a major issue at the time of my review.In the end the quality service I received at this dealership is top notch.the service manager even offered a rental car which was very thoughtful not to mention he went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle got the service it needed.....thanks guys

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

October 15, 2013

Josh, Thank you for having patience with us and allowing us to correct the problem. Thank you Lori

thanks guys love the Nitro

by from Moosic, Pa |

Even though I did a lot of research on the Dodge Nitro, Mark and Ken were extremely helpful, and know what they're doing.

Great overall Experience

by from Falls Pa |

After months of research on buying a new car, we contacted Sun Buick via the Internet. Our first email was with Kit Kinter, she was very helpful, answered our questions. So we decided to take a drive to Sun Buick. We were met by Angela Millard, she was the best, answered all of our questions. She really knew everything about the GMC Terrain. Best of all their was no pressure to buy. Because of Angela we returned two days later to buy the GMC Terrain.The buying process was simple, Angela guided us through this process. Everyone was friendly , congratulated us on our new purchase. The financing manager was great, never tried to push anything extra, appreciated that. Great idea to go to Sun Buick, I would recommend them very highly. Best of all..It was Hassle free!!!!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

They handled everything exceptionally well including contacting all relevant parties (insurance agent, lien holder, etc) and made the entire process smooth and efficient with no problems at all. Additionally, their sales team doesn't use the pressure type tactics that I've experienced at other dealers. They were respectful, worked with me on what I was looking for, and were very helpful and responsive when I did finally make my decision. I've always used them for their service center (which should be recognized as well) but my mind is made up as far as where I will be making my purchases from now on - even if by chance they are a few bucks more than the next guy, to me it is worth not having to waste my time interfacing with other dealers who are only interested in closing the deal as quickly as possible. Their approach to how they treat their customers should serve as a model for all other car dealers.

Awesome Dealership

by from Bear Creek, PA |

Since this is our fifth purchase from Sun Buick, it is apparent we won't shop anywhere else! The staff, from sales to service, all the way to the president, couldn't be more professional, courteous and helpful. Great experience!

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson