Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

Sun Buick - New Car Lease

by from Scranton, PA |

Great experience working with Angela Millard at Sun Buick in Moosic, PA. Their personal attention and knowledge of the current GM incentive allowed my family to lease a great new car.

Torn but might try again

by from Luzerne County PA |

We were there not long ago after making many calls all over looking for a new SUV with very specific things that we wanted/needed. We were warmly welcomed and taken care of like we were long lost friends of the sales girl. We talked for a while and then we looked at a couple ones that were there. We went for a test and we both felt very well informed about the truck and the gadgets an warrantys and all so we loved it. She said that they would have to find one for us because they didn't have exactly what we needed but that it would "be her pleasure" to help us find the right one. (I have to admit that we were picky about what we had to have plus we were starving.) Me and my husband talked for a while and we said that so far it was the best experience that we ever had at a car lot because we felt so comfortable with are sales girl and trusted her. So we decided to torture ourselves to let them give us our estimate on our car and see what kind of payments they would give us on the new one if they found it. So that's when everything changed. It was unbelievable how long they made us wait and I swear that the manager did it on purpose. We walked around and got a soda and then sat and sat and sat. We felt so bad for the girl because there was nothing she could do about it. We both listened to everything that was going on around us and the other salesmen also seemed to be very nice and helpful so we tried to brush off our growing frustration and we waited more. Then after we finally met the so-called manager he still had an attitude with us that we were bothering him and didn't care if we bought there or not. PLUS he smelled like a ratty old ashtray which was such a major turnoff. Then after waiting again we heard some lady talking really loud and condescending to what we guessed was a different salesman or worker there. That was so uncomfortable so we started to stand and walk around and then we smelled the worst body odor stench coming from that direction. We could not get out of there fast enough. The poor salesgirl called us several times after that and I didn't have the heart to tell her that we drove over an hour and a half away to get the car that we wanted, because we would have wanted to give our business to her but not the managers. Maybe we got them on a bad day but we were so turned off despite our great beginning.

July 2, 2013

Talma. Sorry for your experience at My store. We definitely Don't Want to give you the impression that we don't want your business. As you can see in our past reviews We take great pride in our customers and our employees They are the back bone of our business. I am glad you still have the confidence in us to possible give us a second chance. I am not sure What exactly was going on that day to contribute to your bad experience but thank you for letting us know So we can learn to grow from it. Next time if you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Lori Guitson

Great service

by from Plain, PA |

Great to deal with, no pressure, and they took the time to find what we were looking for. This was the second vehicle we purchased here. Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

July 2, 2013

Colleen, Thank You for your confidence in us.

OUR EXPERIENCE AT SUN BUICK

by from EDWARDSVILLE |

OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE SUN BUICK WAS VERY SATISFYING.THE HELP THEY GAVE US AND THEY HAD THE ANSWERS WE NEEDED. VERY DOWN TO EARTH STAFF HELPED US FIND OUR CAR. WE OUR ON OUR 6th. BUICK WE WOULD RETURN TO THE SUN BUICK DEALERSHIP.AND REFER FAMILY AND FRIENDS .

Mike, Thank you for your continued Support. Lori

A very nice place to do business!

by from Dalton, PA |

I have leased cars through Sun Buick/GMC for many years and am very impressed by the knowledge and courteousness of the staff. I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave through Angela Millard on June 6, 2013. My husband had 2 of our cars in the dealership for service and I came to look at new cars because my lease on my 2010 Buick Enclave was nearing its end. Angela really impressed me because she was able to answer any question my husband and I asked her. If she didn't know the answer, she would ask someone. On the day I picked my new car up I had never had a car with navigation built in and she spent at least an hour painstakingly "walking" me through it and explaining how the system works. When I left the dealership, Angela said to call her anytime I had a question. She has even called me at home to see if I was enjoying my new car and if I had any questions. I would never hesitate to shop at Sun Buick/GMC in the future. They have truly earned my loyalty and trust.

Great experience!

by from Scranton PA |

Great experience! Jerry Jones was friendly and knowledgable. I have to give a special thank you to Jerry and the manager for helping install a car seat on a 95 degree day. Love my Buick enclave and would highly recommend to friends!

EXTREMELY HAPPY CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Moscow,PA |

After buying a truck from Eynon Buick and getting the run around about taking care of defeative rims,I stopped by Sun to see if they could help. Earl(serivce Manager) was glad to order replacements.So when it was time to trade in our car,first stop was Sun! Angela has worked with us for a couple months cause we really liked our car and didn't want to take the plunge.But over the memorial day weekend we finally did. No presure from ANY people at the dealership.Angela went over all important parts of the vehicle(setup of on star,radio,our cell phones to the radio,etc.) made sure we understood all things.Asked if everything was ok,any questions when we stopped in a couple days later to say HELLO. We also received a very nice thank u card from Angela. This is only the second thank u card we ever received after buying a vehicle from any dealership.The first was from John at Ken Pollack.(when it was a chevy dealership) We will be back to Sun when it's time to shop for a truck in a couple yrs. Thanks again to Angela,Lori and Rich.

My new great GMC Terrain SLT-2

by from Hawley, PA |

Hi Kit, I want to thank Angela Millard for all the help with my new Terrain you guys at SUN GMC were so helpful. You truly exceeded all my expectations, that being said, I would recommend you guys to my family and friends who would be purchasing a new vehicle. The thank you card sent by Angela was a nice friendly thing to do; I have never received a thank you from any other dealer that I purchased a car from over the years, I have bought from many other dealers in the past, Mark made the final paper work fast and easy, I was driving away with a good feeling, so keep up the good work and you will be successful. Thank you again, Nick Robano

Happy Wife...Happy Life

by from Shavertown |

Searching for a pre-owned vehicle to fit our likes and needs took more time than expected and occasionally was frustrating. We found our choice on a chance visit while driving in the area. Greeted by Steve, I explained my current time constraints. He gave me a concise overview, answered initial questions accurately, and suggested a return appointment. When Nancy and I returned, Steve was very thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. After the test drive, and satisfied with the results, we negotiated a fair deal on the spot. Here we are three weeks later, and no buyers remorse. Nancy loves the car, is happy, and I am too...

GMC at Sun Buick

by from White Haven |

Sun Buick was the best place I every bought a car from, Jerry Jones was the best Sales Man around, did not pressure me into any sale, answered all my questions, he is very friendly and will do anything he can to help with the sale and even after the sale, he called to make sure everything was going good, gave all contact information for him, I will recommend this dealer to everyone. Every Sales person in the dealership and even management were all very friendly. The Best