Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Clarks Summit Pa |

I want to thank Sun Buick and Jerry Jones in particular for his help and the courteous assistance he gave me when I purchased my Buick Encore on March 5th,2014. He spent a lot of time with me going over the dash board controls , the car features and made the experience enjoyable! I would recommend Sun Buick to anyone and what a pleasure it is to drive my Encore!

Sun Buick 5-STAR Commitment

by from Wyoming, PA |

You will find becoming a family member with the entire staff, sales, financing and service to be a treasureable expierence. My family's association dates from 1987 and our 1st Buick, LeSabre to our Acadia following a Terrain ownership. The Terrain will be ours as well and complete a total Sun Buick GMC ownership. Scott Yackobowitz, Sales Consultant is a shining example of enthusiaism.

My new Acadia

by from Scranton, Pa. |

Have been thinking about a new vehicle so I stopped by Sun Buick/GMC just to look around. I was greeted by Angela Millard out on the lot. Told her I didn't want to tie her up because I was just looking around. Well she stayed any and was very helpful and could answer all questions I had. I found a 2014 Acadia I fell in love with and before the afternoon was over I was driving home in it. Angela and the other folks I came in contact with were extremely friendly and took very good care of me. I am very please with my Acadia and would recommend Sun to anyone.

Excellent

by from Jefferson Township, PA |

Had a great buying experience from the moment of inquiring about some information about a 2014 GMC Terrain via email right through the time I was walking out with the keys to my new car. I was initially impressed with the quick response via email with the requested information I had about leasing the Terrain. When I got the chance to stop in I had a very friendly and non pressuring experience with sales staff. They really worked to get my in the vehicle I wanted with the price I needed to be at. When picking up my new vehicle about a half hour was spent sitting in the car with us going over all features and providing answers to any questions. Thanks to all that assisted in my purchase, I highly recommend!

Easy Process

by from Pennsylvania |

Recently leased a new Buick from Sun Buick GMC. Very pleased with the experience from beginning to end. Enitre staff got to know my needs and was able to make everything geared toward everything I wanted. Made the experience about me and not selling a car.

2014 Acadia

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

I just bought my 2014 GMC Acadia from Jerry Jones at Sun. I really wasn't planning to buy the day I walked in, however Mr. Jones made the process easy and fun. They really wanted to find a solution from my need, not just sell a car. While we both knew they hoped to sell a car, solving my needs was their first priority. Mr. Jones and the entire staff were friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. I am recommending them to other family members too.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

January 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on making your buying experience an enjoyable one. I am so glad my team took good care of you. That makes me very proud. If there is anything I can do for you in the future I can be contacted by phone or email . 570-414-1000 or lori@sunbpg.com. Lori Guitson

Rewarding Experience

by from S. Abington Twp. |

The attention I was given in buying my car was above and beyond. There was no pressure. The information and guidance I was given was exceptional. With all the questions I had, not once did I feel that I was a burden. Steve Hinkley went out of his way to make my car purchasing experience a pleasant one. It is reassuring to know that I can contact him at any time with any questions I may have. When the time comes for me to purchase another car, I am definitely going to Sun Buick.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

January 3, 2014

NEW TRUCK PURCHASE

by from Moosic , Pennsylvania |

Recently special ordered a 2014 GMC Sierra. SUN BUICK GMC handled the entire process exceptionally well from start to finish including contacting all relevant parties (insurance agent, lien holder, onstar, XM Radio) and made the entire purchasing process smooth and efficient with no problems at all. The salesperson also took extra time going over the functions and features of the vehicle.

This was the second automobile I purchased at Sun

by from Carbondale, PA |

We have bought a 2003 Pontiac Vibe at Sun Motors back in 2008. We liked it, and my wife mentioned that if were could find one, she'd like to get a newer Vibe. Our 2003 Vibe was called in for some sort of replacement. While we were there at Sun Motors, we did happen to notice a 2006 Vibe on the lot. I made inquiries, and at first it was coing to cost us more than we were willing to spend. We declined. After all, our older Vibe was running just fine. After a couple of weeks had passed, Angela called and told us the price on the 2006 Vibe has been reduced. We were surprised she still had it on the lot. So we visited her at Sun and discussed some new numbers. I still wasn't comfortable with the additional strain on our budget, so I made a serious counter offer. Sun accepted it, so we traded our 2003 in on a 2006 Vibe. It is essentially the same car, but with 94,000 fewer miles on the engine. My wife is relieved. She was frightened to drive our old Vibe out of town because of all the miles on the engine. We had the "new" Vibe detailed and waxed. It looks great, runs great. We are happy campers. This may be the very last car we buy, because we are old. We are so old, we don't even buy green bananas anymore.

An Awsome Experience

by from Dallas, PA |

No pressure, just a willingness by Jerry Jones to listen to my wants and needs and suggest a vehicle that met all my requirements. His knowledge of the vehicle and all the components that made up the total package of the vehicle made my decision much easier. The purchasing process was straight forward and not time consuming. The vehicle came out of prep. in pristine condition and I have had many positive comments on the vehicle already. Thank you Sun Buick GMC for a great auto buying experience. John Savickas