Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

Great experience!

by from Scranton PA |

Great experience! Jerry Jones was friendly and knowledgable. I have to give a special thank you to Jerry and the manager for helping install a car seat on a 95 degree day. Love my Buick enclave and would highly recommend to friends!

EXTREMELY HAPPY CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Moscow,PA |

After buying a truck from Eynon Buick and getting the run around about taking care of defeative rims,I stopped by Sun to see if they could help. Earl(serivce Manager) was glad to order replacements.So when it was time to trade in our car,first stop was Sun! Angela has worked with us for a couple months cause we really liked our car and didn't want to take the plunge.But over the memorial day weekend we finally did. No presure from ANY people at the dealership.Angela went over all important parts of the vehicle(setup of on star,radio,our cell phones to the radio,etc.) made sure we understood all things.Asked if everything was ok,any questions when we stopped in a couple days later to say HELLO. We also received a very nice thank u card from Angela. This is only the second thank u card we ever received after buying a vehicle from any dealership.The first was from John at Ken Pollack.(when it was a chevy dealership) We will be back to Sun when it's time to shop for a truck in a couple yrs. Thanks again to Angela,Lori and Rich.

My new great GMC Terrain SLT-2

by from Hawley, PA |

Hi Kit, I want to thank Angela Millard for all the help with my new Terrain you guys at SUN GMC were so helpful. You truly exceeded all my expectations, that being said, I would recommend you guys to my family and friends who would be purchasing a new vehicle. The thank you card sent by Angela was a nice friendly thing to do; I have never received a thank you from any other dealer that I purchased a car from over the years, I have bought from many other dealers in the past, Mark made the final paper work fast and easy, I was driving away with a good feeling, so keep up the good work and you will be successful. Thank you again, Nick Robano

Happy Wife...Happy Life

by from Shavertown |

Searching for a pre-owned vehicle to fit our likes and needs took more time than expected and occasionally was frustrating. We found our choice on a chance visit while driving in the area. Greeted by Steve, I explained my current time constraints. He gave me a concise overview, answered initial questions accurately, and suggested a return appointment. When Nancy and I returned, Steve was very thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. After the test drive, and satisfied with the results, we negotiated a fair deal on the spot. Here we are three weeks later, and no buyers remorse. Nancy loves the car, is happy, and I am too...

GMC at Sun Buick

by from White Haven |

Sun Buick was the best place I every bought a car from, Jerry Jones was the best Sales Man around, did not pressure me into any sale, answered all my questions, he is very friendly and will do anything he can to help with the sale and even after the sale, he called to make sure everything was going good, gave all contact information for him, I will recommend this dealer to everyone. Every Sales person in the dealership and even management were all very friendly. The Best

Excellent car buying experience.

by from Kingston, PA |

The sales staff and management made the purchase of our new vehicle a breeze. We visited the dealership one evening, spoke with the salesman, Jerry, test drove the vehicle and agreed on a price the same night. Jerry really took his time helping us out, and at no time pressured us to try and make a "sale." Management made it very easy to come to an agreement on price, which made the overall experience of buying our new car an excellent one. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Very friendly with no games on the sale.

by from Madison Twp, PA |

Jerry sold me a New Car........ 1) Very Friendly. 2) Answered every question and covered every concern. 3) If he missed my phone call, he would reply to my message in minutes. Thanks

Great service all around with Sun Buick.

by from Dalton, Pa. |

Al and I love the outstanding service and attention that we have always received from Sun Buick. Especially our salesperson, Steve. He treats you as if you are is only customer, which clearly you are not when you see him, taking care of his customers one by one, giving due attention to each one equally. Earl and Jim are awsome as well, always ready with a helping hand. Thanks guys hope we have good luck with this car. We just love it. It's just perfect for me. :).

Great Experience

by from Quakake PA |

I bought a Hyundai Tucson for an excellent price. Sun Buick GMC has an all around friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this dealership and also would return for my next car purchase there.

Beautiful cars and great friendly people

by from Peckville, Pa. |

From the very beginning I was pleased with my initial email from Kit Kitner. She is worth her wait in gold. I checked in online with several dealerships for price quotes for a Buick Lacrosse. Within an hour Kit got back to me. I told her what I wanted in my car.and within a short time she got back to me on a quote. I had to wait on other dealerships to send me quotes. We decided to buy our car at Sun because they were really interested in pleasing us. We met with Jerry Jones at the dealership and he helped us with our paperwork and later instructed us on the use of all the" bells and whistles" of the car. The manager helped us find the best loan for our car. We were very pleased with the helpfulness and friendlyness of everyone here .