Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

New 888-628-2584
Used 888-732-0394
Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

Professional, courteous staff, clean dealership

by from Scranton, PA |

We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. The entire dealership was spotlessly clean. Jerry Jones, Mark Haas and Rich Gaiser demonstrated the highest degree of professionalism, product knowledge and personal attention with no high pressure, factors which led us back to this dealership for our third vehicle.

Sun Buick GMC Moosic, Pa. - My Experience

by from Dalton, Pa |

I went to Sun Buick/GMC in Moosic to look at the Buick Encore since I read so many good things about it. I worked with Chari Melnick and she offered to let me take a test drive and I was sold on it in 5 minutes since it was such a comfortable ride and had such great features. I never felt any pressure and Chari was great to work with. Chari also introduced me to all the staff members as we passed them and I just expected them to say hello but instead a brief conversation took place with each one of them and I was very impressed. To top it off I was also introduced to the owner as she passed by and a warm conversation took place. All of the folks at Sun Buick/GMC were great and especially Chari since she went over everything with me and answered all questions and even called me at home a few times to make sure I was comfortable with everything and to see if I had any questions. I will recommend this dealership to everyone and I will be back in two years to lease or buy another Buick since the experience was great and I love the comfort of the car not to mention the great looks of it. I just want to add that if any salesperson for anything I want to buy puts any pressure on me I just walk out of that place and go somewhere else. I understand that sales people want to sell their products otherwise their business will fold. I believe anyone selling a product must know the product, have a good product, back up the product and last but not least know how to work with the customer without any pressure and help the customer with totally understanding the product in a kind and gentle way. Sun Buick/GMC and Chari Melnick know how to accomplish all of the above and it was a great experience. Lori, you sure know how to run a business the right way and I must say that this was the first time that I was ever introduced to the owner of a business and it was nice to talk to you since you just seemed like a regular person and not someone that is too high on the ladder to talk to an average customer.

Great Customer Service

by from Kingston, PA |

After ten years with my old car, it was time to purchase a new vehicle, but I was not really looking forward to a trip to a dealership. However, as soon as I stepped onto the lot at Sun Buick GMC, any anxiety I felt completely dissipated. I worked with Jerry Jones, who proved to be a thorough and thoroughly approachable sales consultant. I was comfortable asking any and all questions, and Jerry - in conjunction with Mark Haas - was extremely helpful in assisting me with my vehicle selection and financing options. Overall, I was completely satisfied with the sales process at Sun, and now I actually am looking forward to going back to the dealership for future service and maintenance on my new car!

Great Service

by from West Pittston, PA |

Our experience was awesome, the team at Sun had outstanding customer service and listened to what we wanted and how much we were comfortable with. Definitely will return again when purchasing another vehicle.

Sun Buick - New Car Lease

by from Scranton, PA |

Great experience working with Angela Millard at Sun Buick in Moosic, PA. Their personal attention and knowledge of the current GM incentive allowed my family to lease a great new car.

Torn but might try again

by from Luzerne County PA |

We were there not long ago after making many calls all over looking for a new SUV with very specific things that we wanted/needed. We were warmly welcomed and taken care of like we were long lost friends of the sales girl. We talked for a while and then we looked at a couple ones that were there. We went for a test and we both felt very well informed about the truck and the gadgets an warrantys and all so we loved it. She said that they would have to find one for us because they didn't have exactly what we needed but that it would "be her pleasure" to help us find the right one. (I have to admit that we were picky about what we had to have plus we were starving.) Me and my husband talked for a while and we said that so far it was the best experience that we ever had at a car lot because we felt so comfortable with are sales girl and trusted her. So we decided to torture ourselves to let them give us our estimate on our car and see what kind of payments they would give us on the new one if they found it. So that's when everything changed. It was unbelievable how long they made us wait and I swear that the manager did it on purpose. We walked around and got a soda and then sat and sat and sat. We felt so bad for the girl because there was nothing she could do about it. We both listened to everything that was going on around us and the other salesmen also seemed to be very nice and helpful so we tried to brush off our growing frustration and we waited more. Then after we finally met the so-called manager he still had an attitude with us that we were bothering him and didn't care if we bought there or not. PLUS he smelled like a ratty old ashtray which was such a major turnoff. Then after waiting again we heard some lady talking really loud and condescending to what we guessed was a different salesman or worker there. That was so uncomfortable so we started to stand and walk around and then we smelled the worst body odor stench coming from that direction. We could not get out of there fast enough. The poor salesgirl called us several times after that and I didn't have the heart to tell her that we drove over an hour and a half away to get the car that we wanted, because we would have wanted to give our business to her but not the managers. Maybe we got them on a bad day but we were so turned off despite our great beginning.

July 2, 2013

Talma. Sorry for your experience at My store. We definitely Don't Want to give you the impression that we don't want your business. As you can see in our past reviews We take great pride in our customers and our employees They are the back bone of our business. I am glad you still have the confidence in us to possible give us a second chance. I am not sure What exactly was going on that day to contribute to your bad experience but thank you for letting us know So we can learn to grow from it. Next time if you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Lori Guitson

Great service

by from Plain, PA |

Great to deal with, no pressure, and they took the time to find what we were looking for. This was the second vehicle we purchased here. Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

July 2, 2013

Colleen, Thank You for your confidence in us.

OUR EXPERIENCE AT SUN BUICK

by from EDWARDSVILLE |

OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE SUN BUICK WAS VERY SATISFYING.THE HELP THEY GAVE US AND THEY HAD THE ANSWERS WE NEEDED. VERY DOWN TO EARTH STAFF HELPED US FIND OUR CAR. WE OUR ON OUR 6th. BUICK WE WOULD RETURN TO THE SUN BUICK DEALERSHIP.AND REFER FAMILY AND FRIENDS .

Mike, Thank you for your continued Support. Lori

A very nice place to do business!

by from Dalton, PA |

I have leased cars through Sun Buick/GMC for many years and am very impressed by the knowledge and courteousness of the staff. I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave through Angela Millard on June 6, 2013. My husband had 2 of our cars in the dealership for service and I came to look at new cars because my lease on my 2010 Buick Enclave was nearing its end. Angela really impressed me because she was able to answer any question my husband and I asked her. If she didn't know the answer, she would ask someone. On the day I picked my new car up I had never had a car with navigation built in and she spent at least an hour painstakingly "walking" me through it and explaining how the system works. When I left the dealership, Angela said to call her anytime I had a question. She has even called me at home to see if I was enjoying my new car and if I had any questions. I would never hesitate to shop at Sun Buick/GMC in the future. They have truly earned my loyalty and trust.

Great experience!

by from Scranton PA |

Great experience! Jerry Jones was friendly and knowledgable. I have to give a special thank you to Jerry and the manager for helping install a car seat on a 95 degree day. Love my Buick enclave and would highly recommend to friends!