Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

Service 877-739-9314

No worries drive happy

GMC at Sun Buick

by from White Haven |

Sun Buick was the best place I every bought a car from, Jerry Jones was the best Sales Man around, did not pressure me into any sale, answered all my questions, he is very friendly and will do anything he can to help with the sale and even after the sale, he called to make sure everything was going good, gave all contact information for him, I will recommend this dealer to everyone. Every Sales person in the dealership and even management were all very friendly. The Best

Excellent car buying experience.

by from Kingston, PA |

The sales staff and management made the purchase of our new vehicle a breeze. We visited the dealership one evening, spoke with the salesman, Jerry, test drove the vehicle and agreed on a price the same night. Jerry really took his time helping us out, and at no time pressured us to try and make a "sale." Management made it very easy to come to an agreement on price, which made the overall experience of buying our new car an excellent one. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Very friendly with no games on the sale.

by from Madison Twp, PA |

Jerry sold me a New Car........ 1) Very Friendly. 2) Answered every question and covered every concern. 3) If he missed my phone call, he would reply to my message in minutes. Thanks

Great service all around with Sun Buick.

by from Dalton, Pa. |

Al and I love the outstanding service and attention that we have always received from Sun Buick. Especially our salesperson, Steve. He treats you as if you are is only customer, which clearly you are not when you see him, taking care of his customers one by one, giving due attention to each one equally. Earl and Jim are awsome as well, always ready with a helping hand. Thanks guys hope we have good luck with this car. We just love it. It's just perfect for me. :).

Great Experience

by from Quakake PA |

I bought a Hyundai Tucson for an excellent price. Sun Buick GMC has an all around friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this dealership and also would return for my next car purchase there.

Beautiful cars and great friendly people

by from Peckville, Pa. |

From the very beginning I was pleased with my initial email from Kit Kitner. She is worth her wait in gold. I checked in online with several dealerships for price quotes for a Buick Lacrosse. Within an hour Kit got back to me. I told her what I wanted in my car.and within a short time she got back to me on a quote. I had to wait on other dealerships to send me quotes. We decided to buy our car at Sun because they were really interested in pleasing us. We met with Jerry Jones at the dealership and he helped us with our paperwork and later instructed us on the use of all the" bells and whistles" of the car. The manager helped us find the best loan for our car. We were very pleased with the helpfulness and friendlyness of everyone here .

Second Purchase at Sun Buick

by from Daleville Pa. |

This is my second vehicle purchase at Sun Buick. Started looking on line at vehicles and decided to make an offer on a 2013 Sierra Crew Cab. Made the offer and was mailed a quote from Kit Kintner . To my surprise it was very close as to my offer, so I set up an appointment to look at the vehicle and get an idea as to the value of my trade. Kit introduced me to a sales rep. by the name of Jerry Jones who handled my case with utmost professionalism. The guy is just great he answered all my questions got me a better deal than I ever expected and I drove off with a new truck. No pressure, just down to earth people, and what I think a good product. I most likely will be back when I decide I want something new in a few years. Thanks everyone.

Our 2013 Factory Purchased Terrain

by from Clifton Township, PA |

First and foremost, we want to say how happy we were in meeting Kit Kintner. She was standing in place of the sales representatives who were all at a meeting. It was our great fortune to meet her and it was really because of her that we made our decision to purchase our vehicle from SUN. She found the car we were interested, however, we test drove another vehicle that had the saddle leather seating with the red trim. I immediately fell in love with this interior and asked Kit if she would look around to see if she could locate the exact same model but with the interior that we loved. She looked and could not find one to our liking and suggested we order it directly from the factory so we could get exactly what we wanted. We went home and thought on the matter for several days before we decided to take Kit up on her suggestion. We also looked at other dealerships but did not get that inviting and helpful feeling like we did with Kit. Once the vehicle arrived our next meeting was with Lynn Ceccarelli who is the Business Manager. She also was quite helpful in the "money" department. Lastly there was Steve Hinkley who made the entire experience of driving out of the dealership feeling like we were in a huge computer! What a phenomenal person. The knowledge and calmness in teaching all the gadgets and whistles on our new vehicle was unbelievable! I felt so confident after his review it was amazing. With the latest computer chips installed on these new vehicles there is so much to learn and Steve sat patiently throughout the entire demonstration answering any and all of our questions. Now for the negative, everything cannot be perfect. We had a couple of snagfus. One was the leather seat on the driver's side which was crinkled. I was quite surprised that the Quality Control department at the factory did not catch this and then surprised that it was not caught at the dealership as well. After showing the flaw to Steve and then to someone from service and then the General Manager, the decision was made that the seat cover would be replaced. Currently, we are waiting for the item to come in from the factory. Finally, we just want to thank everyone who had a hand in the sale of our vehicle and the lessons to be able to run our vehicle efficiently. Hopefully, the service department will meet the excellence as well.

polite but crooks

by from Moosic, PA |

very disappointing as they seamed like OK people. after calling hundreds of times and even willing to pay for half of repairs-they still decided to take advantage of me. do yourself a favor-if you don't want to pay over market value or get stuck with broken car, avoid this dealership!

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

November 30, 2012

Andrew, I am sorry you had a bad experience. I have tried to investigate your experience but can't find an employee that is familiar. Please contact me so we can discuss and I can hopefully rectify the issue. Lori Guitson President Sun Buick GMC 570-414-1000

letting cutomer down

by from ny, ny |

Very disappointing. The sales team is very polite in conversation but they preferred to let me down when it came to services the car they sold. The part was expensive but i had both, the coverage and had just bought the vehicle. i am paying out of pocket for something they should have serviced before selling it to me. I had about 40 unreturned calls before giving up.

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania responded to this review

November 29, 2012

Boris, Sorry you have had this experience. With used cars we can not predict when a part may go bad. We feel bad that it happened so soon after your delivery and that is why we offered to pay for half of the repair but you must take it to a qualified Suzuki dealer but you wanted to take it to a independent garage. If this is not the case please contact me so we can rectify the situation. Lori Guitson President Sun Buick GMC 570-414-1000