Billion GMC Cadillac Nissan

(5.0) 8 Reviews

4300 Southgate Dr, Sioux City, IA 51106

Great experience!

by from Fort Dodge, IA |

I was visiting in Sioux City when my 2010 Acadia broke down late at night. I was able to get it off of the road until the next morning. I had it towed to this dealership. I was treated very well from the moment I walked in the door. Lori B. in the office and Mark Lloyd were very helpful in getting my car looked at quickly. They had my repairs done and back on the road the next day! I truly appreciated the work they did!

service/mechanics

by from Merrill, IA |

Great experience. They fixed my recalls on my car without me even mentioning the recalls to them. They looked over everything on my car when all I needed was an oil change! They went the extra mile to make sure my car was in perfect condition! I will be a repeat customer for sure!!

knowledgable professional service

by from Sioux City, Iowa |

always well taken care of at billion of Sioux City, purchasing, and service after the sale, is pressure free, and hassle free, nice accommodations too

Great Service

by from Sioux City, Iowa |

I took my car in to have an oil change...had recently had some service done and they found it had not sealed..so they advised me to bring it back to have this repair done and scheduled the date for me...I recently lost my husband and they have have helped me with car issues....I really appreciate both Katlin and Mitch.....

GREAT SERVICE

by from Remsen, Ia. |

We have some issues with our Cadillac CTS (09), so I took my car to Billion,,Cadillac, Nissan to have it fixed. Every time I've taken my car the service has been outstanding! The service advisor, Katlin McKinven should get a raise, He let me know how the service work was going on my car and when it should be done,,, I really like that! He just goes above and beyond for the customer! It really makes us want to buy our next car from Billion!!

New GMC Truck

by from Sioux City, IA |

Jason was a great sales person. I was very pleased with the entire experience. I have already referred three people to the dealership.

billion of sioux city

by from mapleton, iowa |

billion of sioux city is a dealership with great people who I believe srtived to meet the needs and concerns I had when purchasing my new vehicle,the trade in value exceeded my expectations, I was disappionted with the other dealerships in town, Billion just wanted me as a customer, I like a good deal and I got it

Outstanding Treatment, Responsiveness and Experien

by from Vermillion, SD |

Hoak Motors were reparing my 11 years old Nissan Pathfinder SUV, and on a follow-up visit, I took the opportunity to look at their pick-up truck selection. Bruce their salesman and Eric Hoak (one of the owners) attended to me. I ended up buying a Titan V8 extended cab from them the same day. They were knowledgeable, attentive, treated my wife and I with courtsey and were extremely responsive to our needs / offers. When I decided to have the step-rails and torneau covers installed by them, Eric even picked up the truck from our office 40 miles away! The vehicles were delivered cleaned / vacuumed and in showroom condition - even after the pickup was brought back in to have the accessories installed a week or so later! This is in sharp contrast with another dealer nearby, who tried to "negotiate" with me starting with the "window sticker MSRP!" despite my having all my research done online and knowing what I wanted to pay for the vehicle - a fair price. Of course we walked away & have no regrets about that. As a former banker and a finance professional, I know money and value; and like everyone else don't want or need to throw away my money. Having bought over a dozen cars in the last 3 decades, this has been the most satisfying experience! Indeed my wife and I were delighted by our treatment and are optimistic that if this level of service gets to be their standard, they will succeed remarkably! Keep it up, Eric and Chris Hoak and the rest of the staff.