John Grieder Motors, Inc.

John Grieder Motors, Inc.

409 13th St, Belle Plaine, IA 52208

New 888-319-9592
Used 888-435-9871
Service 888-422-5868

See The Difference

2015 Malibu

by from Marion Iowa |

Adam provided us with very timely and friendly service. We did not feel pressured, we actually felt like a valued customer. Adam stayed late for us and made sure all our questions were answered and all our needs were met. This dealership has the small town values so many are looking for. We would gladly do business with them again.

May 22, 2015

Hey Sara and Jason, Thank you very much for the taking the time with this great review! You purchased a beautiful car and I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about your new 2015 Malibu. You were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for everything!

GREAT SERVICE EASY TO DEAL WITH

by from LYNNVILLE IOWA |

VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH AND NO HIDDEN CHARGES. GREAT PLACE TO BUY CAR OR TRUCK FROM.

June 27, 2015

Hugh, Thank you for taking some time out of your day on a Saturday to come to our dealership. This review is much appreciated. I knew you were a little bit of a drive from our dealership, so I definitely did not want to waste your time. You were very pleasant to work with as well and I hope you put as many miles on this Silverado as you did your last. Thanks again Hugh!

Best experience I have had purchasing a car

by from Tiffin, IA |

I spent 2 months car shopping online and was willing to travel anywhere for the right car. I had a car picked out in Texas and then found one at Grieder - only 45 minutes away. I worked with Bill. He was very nice, straight forward, honest, no sales pressure, no pressure to buy extra things I didn't need, no hidden costs, no pressure to finance through them, etc. Everything you wish all car dealers would be. Bill and his dad, John, were great! In comparison, I bought a brand new truck from a dealership in Waterloo last year that was worth over twice what I paid for my car from Grieder. Grieder totally blows those guys out of the water. Those bozos in Waterloo should take a page out of Grieder's book on how to treat customers. I would definitely buy from Grieder again and will not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks, Bill and John!

2013 silverado

by from Belle Plaine IA |

Adam Stamp is a pleasure to work with. I WILL return in the future for my next purchase.

May 22, 2015

Hey Travis, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad we got you in a truck that will be much more convenient for you and your family! Have a nice long Memorial Day weekend and thanks again for everything!

Best customer service around!

by from Victor, IA |

Great salesman, Adam Stamp, to work with! Made the whole experience very convenient for me and not stressful. Opened up late for me to get there after work and was able to do the whole process in less than hour! Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks John Grieder Motors, I am loving the new car!

May 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your new car and that you had a pleasant experience with our dealership! If you need anything in the future please feel free to get ahold of us. Thanks again!!!

2014 Impala

by from Marengo, IA |

I wanted to trade in my older vehicle with high mileage for something newer, in good condition with low mileage. After much research and recommendations from friends, I narrowed my search to John Grieder Motors. By checking their website I was able to find a few vehicles that seemed to fit my needs while being in my price range. At the dealership, Adam Stamp was very helpful, answered all my questions and let me test drive as many vehicles I wanted. Not once did he encourage me to buy something that I felt was out of my price range. I picked out a vehicle that had the amenitites I was looking for plus a few more so then my purchase hinged on my trade-in. Adam offered me what I felt to be a fair price and we were able to easily come to an agreement. I double checked with Adam that any service bulletins or recalls had been taken care of and Adam also gave me a print out on the vehicle similar to Car Fax. Before I drove off the lot, Adam went over all the features on the vehicle to make sure I was familiar with the car. This buying experience was pleasant and Adam was extremely efficient and professional throughout; even meeting me after business hours to accommodate my work schedule. I would highly recommend Adam and John Grieder Motors to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. A dealership one can trust!

April 23, 2015

Thanks for the review Kathy!!! It was great doing business with you and we are extremely happy that you had a pleasant experience with us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thanks again Kathy!

Traverse

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Adam Stamp was great to work with no pressure tactics and gave me a great deal on the vehicle.

April 7, 2015

Hey Lance, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Feel free to contact us at any time for any questions or concerns. We hope you enjoy that Traverse!

Quality Truck at a great price!!!

by from Waterloo, IA. |

I looked at hundreds of trucks and even went to two auctions before making my purchase. I couldn't be happier with the price I paid and the quality of vehicle. I will no doubt give them a shot at our business every purchase.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase with us. We am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the truck you bought and we look forward to the chance of future business with you. Thanks again Michael!

LUCERNE

by from KNOXVILLE,IOWA |

ADAM STAMP WAS VERY HELPUL AND KNEW HIS AUTOS VERY WELL. WE HAD LOOKED AT TWO OTHER SIMILAR VEHICLES BUT WE FELT THIS WAS THE BEST PLACE AND BEST PEOPLE TO TRUST WITH AN AUTOMOBILE PURCHASE. WE WERE VERY COMFORTABLE AND WE WILL PURCHASE HERE AGAIN.

April 3, 2015

Thanks for the review Kim! It was a pleasure meeting with you and your brother again. We really do appreciate you coming all the way from Knoxville and we hope this Lucerne works just as well as the last one did.

2005 Equinox

by from Waterloo, IA |

Adam was very helpful and pleasant to work with while buying a car at Grieder Motors! Made sure I was happy with what I was buying and that it was in great condition when I took it home! Well worth the hour drive, I will definitely be recommending this dealership to my family and friends!

April 2, 2015

Thank you very much for the review Kenzi! We appreciate the drive that you made and your patience while we took the time to fix a couple of things on the car. I hope you enjoy the Equinox!!!

Great Salesman

by from Algona, IA |

Very easy to work with. Honest dealership with no gimmicks or hassles. Car was clean and exactly as advertised. Will definitely do business with again

March 23, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write your review of our dealership. This helps us work on our strengths and weaknesses as a dealership. I would also like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to come take a look at the car. I know it was a little bit of a drive. We hope you enjoy the STS you purchased! It is a beautiful car!!