Thys Chevrolet - Blairstown

Used 888-364-5905
Service 888-375-5393

New car purchase

by from Marengo, IA |

All I can say is, WOW!!!!!!! What a great experience of purchasing a new Chevrolet Cruze from THYS Auto Group, Blairstown, IA Joel is the best!!! Able to get our daughter, into a brand new Cruze @ payments she could afford!!! He is so customer service oriented, he and his staff make you feel as if you are in their own home. He has a great selection of new cars, priced right and he will give you the straight dope, no ficticious numbers or hiding behind the numbers!!! Erica Sherman, was equally AWESOME, on the input of everything financial, a very important part of the purchase. Very friendly, sweet and patient. She is definitely an added bonus to the TEAM!! It ALWAYS pays to stay LOCAL...stay away from the BIG box car dealers, not your friends!!! Thanks soooo much for making this a great day :)

Thys Chevrolet - Blairstown responded to this review

February 10, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad that everything went so well for you and your daughter with her new car. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience online and hope your daughter enjoys her Cruze! Thanks again for everything.

Silverado

by from Victor, Iowa |

EVERYONE was friendly at Thys Auto. We would go there again just for that reason. They were easy to work with and very accommodating. Small towns are awesome.

Impressive!

by from Iowa City, Iowa |

Alan Page made buying my new work car, the 2015 Chevy Spark, an pleasant and easy experience. My father recommended Thys to me after other members of my family have made car purchases there and had wonderful experiences. I could have stayed local but in actuality Thys worked much harder to earn my business. Alan was patient and calmed any fears or frustrations that I might have had. He was always reachable and willing to spend time answering my questions without rushing me or talking over my head. Erica was incredibly patient when it came time to fill out the paper work. Erica had all the paperwork done before I even sat down in her office! No waiting! She answered all my questions and if I had a concern she put concessions in place to quell that concern. She had the patience of a saint while I read and double and triple checked everything. Also, they came and picked me up when my new car arrived. My husband didn't have to take off work to help me pick up the new one. What great service! Thys has been a hidden gem! Everyone needs to know how wonderful Thys is!!!!

by from Amana,ia |

Today was a great experience today. We're very kind and even brought the car in for us to get in since it was cold outside!

Nice facility and people

by from Cedars Rapids |

I am currently looking for a used vehicle and Thys is very helpful. Alan and Erica are in search for a car that meets my needs. I know they will come through for me and can't wait to experience the buying process with them. Erica is going to get me financed through one of there lenders. She is a very friendly person. I hope to get back there soon.

by from Blairstown |

Thys has great people and service. Do all my business there.

Friendly people

by from Des Moines |

Thys has a great facility. The service there has always met my expectations. Even living far away they are still able to get my service done. They are very accommodating.

by from Des Moines |

I get all my service work done there and was just there to get an estimate on some body work. They are very easy to work with. Alan and Erica are very polite and helpful.

Awesome people

by from Blairstown |

I've done business with Thys for years. They are very accommodating. Always a pleasure, thanks.

Great facility!

by from Blairstown |

I've bought new vehicles from Thys for years and have had all of them serviced there too. I have no complaints, always satisfied. Joel has a great team over there.

Beautiful people, service & facility!!!

by from South amana, iowa |

Looking forward to many years of buisness with the kind people who've provided wonderful service during our time of need. Thank you greatly! Erica & Alan were both terrific doing buisness with!

Thys Chevrolet - Blairstown responded to this review

February 25, 2015

It's great to hear that Alan and Erica took excellent care of you. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience.