Lewiston Auto Co., Inc.

Service 888-375-4681

You'll Be Glad You're Driving a Lewiston Auto

As Usual. Outstanding Service at Lewiston Auto

by from Rochester MN |

I recently took my Silverado in for an axle repair. It was an off warranty repair. As usual, the Lewiston Auto service department was outstanding. I was able to schedule the appointment to fit in with my agenda. The repairs were accomplished within a couple of hours and the cost was less than was quoted to me earlier during an initial inspection of the problem. I will drive the extra distance to ensure that my car is serviced professionally, without being gouged by the absentee owner dealerships of Rochester.

August 26, 2014

Nick: Thank you so much for the Service Review. We are glad you were happy with your repair bill and the work performed.

Great service

by from Rushford, MN |

The estimate for the repairs and final bill total were very close which is always appreciated. The work was completed as requested and on time. The loaner car was great, a 2015 Chevy Traverse, I always like the opportunity to try out new and different vehicles and Lewiston Auto provides the best loaners of any service provider I have ever used. The service staff are friendly, they know me, and have always treated me well. Thanks Lewiston Auto!

Update to my customer service .

by from Chatfield MN. |

It seems there was a miscommunication . Lewiston Auto contacted my wife immediately about her concerns that her mech. found wrong . They told her that they will stand behind any problems and correct them . She should bring it over anytime . Now a she is a happy customer . They do stand behind their cars and service . Kudos to Lewiston Auto .

Poor customer service.

by from Chatfield Mn. |

My wife bought a used car from them. She was told the car had been completely insp. and serviced. She came home and I checked fluid levels. Found rad. was low. Refilled checked again after about a wk. low again. Took it to my repair shop. Hound head gasket out and struts were bad. Called Lwiston auto. Told me not responsible. Never buy another vehicle from them or recommend to anyone.j

Lewiston Auto

by from Winona, MN |

I purchased my car at Lewiston Auto, continue to have the car serviced there, and would definitely purchase another car from this dealership. The people are always friendly, the service is professional, efficient,and knowledgeable, and their prices are better in comparison to other companies I have received price quotes from. They still have that small business friendly attitude where they know and treat their customers like family!

November 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the review Linda. We hope to see you again for your next vehicle and your service needs on this one. Thanks again.

Excellent Dealership Customer Service

by from Racine, WI |

I was searching for a used Chevy Tahoe or a GMC Yukon. The dealership had what I was looking for and since I was located a substantial distance from the dealership they went through great efforts to help me out. They is appraisals on my two trade in via pictures and my records, they worked with me on pricings and made every effort to make my experience a positive one. The only issue I had was I found another Yukon located much closer so I purchased locally. I would like to this dealer for future cars and would make the drive to work with them directly.

November 1, 2014

Thanks Mavrick for your review. We sure wish we could have sold you a vehicle, please make sure you give us a chance on your next purchase. Thanks again.

Excellent Service

by from Lewiston, MN |

Brought my 2003 Silverado in to find out what was causing a grinding noise in the front passenger side. Diagnosed a wheel bearing problem. Was called promptly with an estimate and within an hour or so was called that pickup was ready to go. Super fast service and a fair price.

March 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you were very satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Best dealership in MN

by from Eagan, MN |

Great dealership, very informed and knowledgeable, excellent customer service and great attitude toward customers!

February 26, 2013

Thanks so much for your review Joel. We appreciate your feedback, and are happy that you had a great experience.

Would never buy a car anywhere else

by from Winona |

Lewiston Auto is very impressive. The team at Lewiston Auto, from showing us the car to signing the papers were professional, kind, respectful, efficient, pay attention to all of the details and we feel are looking out for us(the customer). All of our friends that have purchased from Lewiston Auto also are very happy with their purchase, service and vehicle.

January 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review Happy Customer. We appreciate your business and hope you and your family and friends continue to come back to Lewiston Auto for all your vehicle service and purchases. Thanks again.

Fantastic experience

by from La Crosse, WI |

I just wanted to take some time to praise Lewiston Auto and their staff for their invaluable service in our car shopping experience. The staff at Lewiston Auto were great in working with the specific wants and needs of my wife and I, including, but not limited to: staying after hours while we discussed our wants and needs in a vehicle, offering to expedite a used vehicle through cleaning and maintenance to be ready to sell, and being overall very willing to work with us. While we did not end up purchasing a car from Lewiston, it was certainly not because of their own doing. I would highly recommend them to friends, family, or anyone else.

December 22, 2012

Sean: Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. We are sorry we could not make a deal with you, but sure hope you will give us a chance on your next purchase. Thanks again.

Great place to buy

by from New Prague, MN |

I was looking for a quality affordable used suburban and I found it at Lewiston Auto. It was a bit of a drive, but well worth it. What is nice about them is that the vehicle came with a warranty off the lot vs. other dealers and it actually covered items that go wrong with a vehicle. I had a few problems with the suburban after purchasing it and the service was top notch about finding the problem and fixing it. The staff is very courtious and friendly and I would recommend Lewiston Auto to all reading this.

December 15, 2012

Thanks for your feedback Happy 04 Suburban Owner. We are glad you had a great experience with out dealership. Please consider us again when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle.