Lewiston Auto Co., Inc.

Used 888-324-8031 Used888-324-8031
Service 888-375-4681 Service 888-375-4681

You'll Be Glad You're Driving a Lewiston Auto

by from Holmen, wi |

.A warranty problem existed regarding a vibration. After initial repair failed to correct the problem they took the time to get GM rep involved and to solve the problem. In the mean time they provided me with transportation which shows there commitment to customer service. These traits are what makes the difference between a good dealership and a great dealership. People ask me why I drove 45 miles to buy my new vehicle. Fairness in the buying transaction and concern for the customer are my reasons for coming to Lewiston Auto.

April 22, 2015

I'm so glad we could get the vibration concern corrected Rich. We appreciate your business and your patience with this repair. Wanted to make sure we got it right. Thanks for the review.

Our experience was wonderful!

by from Rochester, MN |

Our experience was wonderful! Everything was handled very thoroughly and efficiently. We have complete confidence in Lewiston Auto Company's service and integrity!

Best in SE Minnesota

by from Huntersville,NC |

this is the best place to go for all your needs in SE Minnesota. Very friendly and super helpful I wish all the dealerships where as good as this one.

Fantastic Company

by from Rochester MN |

We just had our first experience with you buying a 2015 Silverado pickup. Now we understand why you are such a successful company. So impressed with the time the President ( Lyle ) took with us, going over all the important information we should know about the truck. We will make sure to let all family and friends know where they should go for their next purchase.

Great Dealership

by from Winona, MN |

Trade in price was fair, and they took the time to find me a surburban I wanted. They were potite and answered all my questions. I would go back to them over Dahl in a minute even though I live in Winona. They are all around good and decent people to work with. Thank you.

Lewiston Auto Customer Service and Beyond

by from Winona, MN |

Approximately 25 years ago, we began buying our cars, some new, some used vehicles from Lewiston Auto. Great service and friendly staff were the main reasons. Our now adult 'kids', although living in metro areas, still check with Lewiston Auto for their needs. So, the legacy lives on. Now, we've found that same 'Hallmark' has only grown as the Dealership has flourished. Customers feel welcomed to an environment which seeks to meet and exceed all expectations. From the sales department, to service and the body shop and at the front desk-we find the quality and friendly experiences--which keep us coming back.

Outstanding Service

by from Caledonia, MN |

The mechanic diagnosed the cause of the problem, told me they had the part on hand, could install it in about an hour's time, and he did install it in that time. The car motor runs fine now.

June 13, 2015

Thanks so much for your review Roger. We are happy to see you were satisfied with your service visit. Come back anytime.

Great sales and service

by from Red Wing,mn |

I bought my 05 Chevy Impala it had a couple issues that needed to be taken care of and the Service dept did an excellent job of taking care of my needs and answering my questions and getting the job done in a timely matter I would recommend sales and service to anyone this is my second vehicle that I have bought from Lewiston Motors and there is a reason why I drive 75 miles from my home town to do business with them Thank You Jeff from Red Wing,Mn

April 22, 2015

Thanks for the review Jeff. Glad you're a happy Lewiston Auto Customer.

Great service

by from Rushford, MN |

The estimate for the repairs and final bill total were very close which is always appreciated. The work was completed as requested and on time. The loaner car was great, a 2015 Chevy Traverse, I always like the opportunity to try out new and different vehicles and Lewiston Auto provides the best loaners of any service provider I have ever used. The service staff are friendly, they know me, and have always treated me well. Thanks Lewiston Auto!

April 22, 2015

Thanks for the review MN Dave. Glad to hear you are completely satisfied.

Update to my customer service .

by from Chatfield MN. |

It seems there was a miscommunication . Lewiston Auto contacted my wife immediately about her concerns that her mech. found wrong . They told her that they will stand behind any problems and correct them . She should bring it over anytime . Now a she is a happy customer . They do stand behind their cars and service . Kudos to Lewiston Auto .

April 22, 2015

Thank you again for the updated review.